• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DPT Subthread] DPT Dosage & Methods of Administration

I think I`ll first try 30 mg, see where it takes me, and take 35 mg next time. It was just that the chemical was truly telling me to take MORE next time, I was feeling that I had not yet hit my dose, and 35mg came to mind. I think I forgot to mention that last time I did it(the 25mg) I also boosted with +- 20mg after +-2 hours, 15 minutes after that(15 minutes was the come-up time for me) I did 10 mg extra, and it got nowhere near as intense as I wanted it to be, so another 2 hours later I bumped with an additional 20mg, and it still kept telling me to do MORE next time(I could feel that this was going nowhere except wasting my substance, and to just start out higher next time.)

Oh yeah, I wanted to try the Shrooms+dpt too, so I took 1.8grams of dried truffles(p.Tampanensis) somewhere between the first and the second booster dose, which did very litle for me, except make the walls breathe more, and make me feel more stoned, and also it gave the trip a changed colour, suddenly blue was in the mix too.

for me, dpt has a yellow/green colour and pink tones in between, the green is quite bright, but next to the yellow(which is really bright) it just looks like a normal kind of lightgreen. What colours does DPT have for you?

Oh yeah, what I als o wanted to say was that I did some nitrous, watched the tv, and the thing that struck me was I was watching a COMPLETELY NORMAL tv, but suddenly my attention was attracted by all these colours around me, and the entire room was coloured with beautiful shapes, except the tv, the tv remained as normal as it would be when I was completely sober.

Hey. Another freebase conversion question. I was told, in a steel spoon, dissolve DPT into premade lye water with a ph of 12-13, heat gently until water evaporates, dpt freebase oil remains. My question is this, does the lye evaporate with the water, or is it left in the product?

^^^^

The lye (NaOH) reacts with the HCl giving you NaCl (table salt) and H20. So what you have is table salt mixed in with the DPT freebase. However, you will likely have some unreacted lye in your DPT freebase as well so I wouldn't recommend it.

Bringing this thread back, anyone have any approximate dosages for IM-ing this beast?

Could I get an estimate on IM dosages that would equal to the potency of the following, insufflated:

50mg
100mg
200mg

I find the potency of IMed DPT and insufflated DPT to be similiar. The advantage to IMing it, besides the absense of the drip and pain, is that it comes on "smoother" and you know every milligram got into your body, instead of going down the back of your throat.

I use anywhere from 20mg to 60mg of DPT when IMing it.

Two reports surfaced with 12mg and 36mg doses IV. I think the 36mg reported to be a powerful trip.

How is DPT base smoked?

Glass or metal pipe? Direct flame or vaporized

Have heard of rocking it up w/ Na Bicarbonate ala crack. Have also heard that this does not properly vaporize.

if DPT base is mixed with powered mint/other vegetable material again-what kind of pipe? will it vaporize or does it need to have flame applied?

TIA

Ideally you want to have pure DPT base crystals. The oil form is not as pure. And it is best smoked in a glass bubble pipe.you put the material in the little hole in the top, and heat it from the bottom. I put a little piece of foil in the hole to keep fumes from escaping.

morninggloryseed said:
Ideally you want to have pure DPT base crystals. The oil form is not as pure. And it is best smoked in a glass bubble pipe.you put the material in the little hole in the top, and heat it from the bottom. I put a little piece of foil in the hole to keep fumes from escaping.
Good idea with the foil, never thought of that :)
Unfortunately my state in Australia has banned glass buble pipes (yes, seriously!) It's lightbulbs here from now on.

Is there significant muscle soreness after the IM injection of DPT? Thinking about what the stuff feels like when it's burning my sinuses makes me think about how much it damages muscle cells...

UsersDoDrugs said:
Is there significant muscle soreness after the IM injection of DPT? Thinking about what the stuff feels like when it's burning my sinuses makes me think about how much it damages muscle cells...

I find DPT injections painless. Snorting it is a different story.

When these people are talking about little/no luck with oral administration of DPT, are they talking about oral-digestive or sublingual? Has anyone here tried sublingual (DPT tastes disgusting, but perhaps some strong stomached soul has tried it...)

PapaElijah said:
Has anyone here tried sublingual (DPT tastes disgusting, but perhaps some strong stomached soul has tried it...)

One strong stomached soul here... :) Under the tongue; yes it does work, but 50mg's produced only very slight effects. I'm sure I wasted some of it because at some point my mouth was so full of saliva I just decided to spit the goo out. Prepare to have you tongue completely numb and feel like the acid is rotting your teeth.

Yeah I gave the sublingual thing a try this evening (around 80 mg)... barely felt anything (even this may have been expectation effects). It's true, it's hard to hold the goo that forms under your tongue for too too long. It makes your mouth feel crazy (though honestly, you can't taste it as badly as with snorting the stuff).

Anyone have any experiences IVing the stuff, not just some junk found online. What are the dosages you'd recommend, any other info is appreciated.

Haha, funny you should ask. Yeah, I have once intentionally IVed(first IV experience ever) at 10mg. I didn't have any problems from it, but I would have prefered to do about 30mg. Just for reference I usually do about 70-90mg. As for the effects, pretty much the same as IM, just a little quicker onset and shorter duration.

This past weekend though I had an unintentional IV experience. I was attempting to IM 75mg, but I'm 99% certain I hit a vein. I say this because I had a hard time getting the needle out and capped. I normally have plenty of time to get situated and smoke about half a cig before it really hits me, but not this time. I had a very hard time making back to the living room as my vision filled with fractals and my balance faded away. There was certainly an element of panic knowing that I had just IVed that much, but I pushed that to back of my mind and just let the drug flow though me. I peaked within a minute or two at which point I decide that this probably wasn't going to kill me(no breathing or heart problems) and ended up have a good time with it. This was by far the most intense dpt I've ever had, but was a shinning example of how intensity doesn't guarantee ++++ trips.

In summery, IV doesn't give me any unexpected side effects, its just quicker and a little shorter lasting. I still prefer IM though. Hope that helps.

The intentional IV lasted about 2 hours, I can't say for sure about the one last weekend. At about two hours it was waning a lot and I took another 80mg, which resulted in the most beautiful ++++ I think I've ever had, even though it was no where near the intensity of the previous IV dose. I guess I should also mention that it left a pretty good bruise on my arm, but my IV technique was far from perfect, and I seem to bruise very easyly anyway.

Anyone here have commentary on rectal DPT? I've heard that it's more potent than insufflation, and though I'm not too keen on the method, the thought of a perfect clean trip with no drip during the come-up is extremely appealing to me especially for an awesome chem like DPT. The drip, if anything, puts a damper on it for me. Still amazing though.