• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Doing DMT and being a heroin addict.

I am only going to say this: I routinely combined heroin and LSD. Never DMT. I don't see any issues though... Other than doing heroin.

I gave my dad some dmt he uses 180mg of methadone daily injected..

He found it had no interactions. In fact i dont think he would be interested whilst dope sick..

What did the oldster think to dmt?

He certainly was suprised to how intense it was ismene. Didnt repeat the proceedure 😂.

He saw the alphabet spit out of the ceiling.. it was over all so quick though. I kind of get that eery feeling from dmt. Never tried it orally with a maoi.

Is it much more like mushrooms when taken orally?

I would.only recomend 4aco - doing straight oral dmt is too hard physically - serious nausea.

For me personally if i just do enough H to curb wd's and not to get fuct, then i have done a few psychedelics in the past after taken H. I would normally dose the whole morning and then stop. Then late at night i would do shrooms, lsd, mdma and 2cb but never tried it with DMT. But at the end always had a good trip with no side effects or bad trips. But also just take in consideration that this is me and I/we don't know your full history or tolerance to any of those meds/drugs mentioned. So for me it just comes down to knowing your body and tolerance to drugs and how long you can go without the one or other. Hope this was of some help

Regards
CoffeeShroom