• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does oral morphine solution expire and/or lose potency?

Cancer lowers your immunity so whilst that may have been the cause of death then you just never know... I’m sorry but it’s not worth the risk for low potency morphine.
I took some last night. It was still very potent. Kudos to you for having a cautious nature, but I'm the type of person who eats food that dropped on the floor. Haha. I even once took a hydrocodone tablet that I found on the floor of the women's restroom stall at the bar I work at.

Last edited:
Oh man I have never heard of the risk of contagious cancer from drugs before. What a time to be alive.

I doubt that would ever be possible but these days I'm not sure anymore. How was the morphine by the way? Oral morphine seems obtainable in Europe some places fairly easily.. here it's rarer than gold.

Hi- I have a question that is very close to yours...mine is-i have unopened bottles of methadone, some are 2 months old. I can see black floaties in the bottle. Just a couple, and not in every bottle. What do you think that is? Sorry if Im not suppose to ask a question this way, but Im new and dont know what the heck Im doing yet!! Thanks

Oh man I have never heard of the risk of contagious cancer from drugs before. What a time to be alive.

I doubt that would ever be possible but these days I'm not sure anymore. How was the morphine by the way? Oral morphine seems obtainable in Europe some places fairly easily.. here it's rarer than gold.
It was great. Surprisingly strong.

Hi- I have a question that is very close to yours...mine is-i have unopened bottles of methadone, some are 2 months old. I can see black floaties in the bottle. Just a couple, and not in every bottle. What do you think that is? Sorry if Im not suppose to ask a question this way, but Im new and dont know what the heck Im doing yet!! Thanks
I would say mold maybe? If they're only 2 months old or 2 months expired that might not be it though. Are they black specks like loose dust or something or is it stuck to the inside of the bottle?