• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does cocaine/alcohol turn normal people into psychopaths?

haha yea well if i drink a little too much (which i usually do) i do some really stupid crazy shit so yea it does lol

i had a girlfriend who was an alcoholic who said that alcohol brought out her real personality. which tended to be kinda crazy, sometimes in a good way often not. personally i think alcohol/coke are used as excuses for people to do things they want to do but their normal personality would prohibit. i dont think that these drugs bring out their 'real' personalities they just reduce their inhibitions. and by reducing these inhibitions they also reduce a certain aspect of their personality.

I was a psychopath long before I started doing coke/ drinking lakes of alcohol, but never really noticed until a few years after that. Do I do coke and am I drunk? YES. am I a psychopath?? YES. Are the two related?? I think not, but I definitely prefer it this way because I am a psychopath. Don't worry, you'll learn all about the basic way certain drugs affect most people.... :D

I'm gonna be really honest and say that yes, it can. At least it's done that to me in the past.