• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Does anyone prefer synthetic cannabinoids to MJ?

So would you say this stuff is appropriate only for very experienced long term cannabis users ?

Honestly only experienced drug users. Your experience with cannabis is NOT going to prepare you for synthetic cannabinoids. It's more like a hard drug/psychedelic.

Oh, some of you guys are talking about that stuff that used to be called a legal high. It was meant to look like marijuana/hemp so it was probably some kind of herb that was soaked in synthetic cannabinoids. I got some once from a friend who got it from a dealer. I posted about it on here back then in like 2009. That was an interesting experience; quite dissociating. I didn't like it

I was having extreme heart palpitations, my heart rate was like 200, I was hallucinating, sweating and had extreme anxiety. I was delusional and very scared.

It hits you so fast, too. Unfortunately I can't tell you what drug that was... Store bought spice.

All from taking one too many hits.
This happened to me when I had scraped the resin from my 'spice' bowl and took some big puffs of that. Thought I was gonna die and asked my gf to call 911 but she just held me and rubbed my back and I eventually settled down. Shit was super scary though, and after that I only smoked synthetic cannabanoids a handful more times.

Been vaping a noid 'additive' that you just add to normal eliquid and in the proper setting with no responsibilities for an hour or two I can chill and enjoy the effects. Just an overall calming stuck to the sofa feeling.