• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin do you think sniffing a full G is equivalent to shooting a half G!?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. You don't need to heat especially with ecp.

Wow l guess l just have to chalk up regional differences to all the opinions in this thread. Here, in CA or West Coast in general we have the BTH as everyone knows. I have never tried ECP, and while l imagined it was quite different it wasn't until l read this thread a few things occurred to me. Over here there is nothing that to me would even come close to comparing to heroin, especially not fentynal. Not shooting oxies or dilaudid and especially not FENTYNAL!!! To me it seems like it would just ruin the dope. Completely different opioid IME.

Exactly!

whatttt.. you think? always thought it was pretty killer stuff; mostly fent based on the drug tests I go through. been shooting/doing dope for 10+ years, man. half G shots arent really much at this point. full G lines are pretty common I'd say for those who sniff and have a killer habit.

I've been doing it for close to 40 years now, the smack just ain't what it used to be depending on your geographical location, like you say mostly fent based I rekon that would be the cause of the problem ..... really short half life really short lasting this is the sort of thing that causes fast tolerance levels like skyrockets, I prefer longer lasting stuff I guess they have all kinds of stuff they try to pass off as smack.

Theoritically it would be nearly equal. DONT SNORT A G OF HEROIN!
that would hurt liike hell and you would be dead efore you finished 1/10th of the line.

i just had 700mg of heroin last me over two months snorting. That being said tolerance skyrockets in short time

lol dude, I've been snorting G"s of dope for a long ass time; thats what led me to shooting. I'd buy a G and it would be gone in 10 minutes and I'd rip down 6 lines at once.

Theoritically it would be nearly equal. DONT SNORT A G OF HEROIN!
that would hurt liike hell and you would be dead efore you finished 1/10th of the line.

i just had 700mg of heroin last me over two months snorting. That being said tolerance skyrockets in short time

Okay but clearly you have almost no tolerance, where as this dude has been doing dope for a long time...

700mg lasted you 2 months lol? What do you do 5mg bumps at a time. Don't give advice to a dude with years of experience when you just had your first dabble with heroin.

Okay but clearly you have almost no tolerance, where as this dude has been doing dope for a long time...

700mg lasted you 2 months lol? What do you do 5mg bumps at a time. Don't give advice to a dude with years of experience when you just had your first dabble with heroin.

exactly, lol. saying not to snort a G of dope, as if that is deadly for a true junkie, ha. MAYBE SHOOTING A FULL G but sniffing a full G is nothing.

dude your right I was projecting my own patwa on you. Also good caveat for the naive. And pbuilder- yeah i was just doing 7mg-15mg dots because that is equivalent to 21mg-45mg of oral morphine, very analgesic

Well shit OP, you still have AT LEAST 7mg of BUPE in your system!
No wonder you need a fucking Gram!!

That's a pretty good way to overdose, man, but shit you seem more concerned your gonna loose your buzz than your life, so I won't try to talk any sense into ya..

Hate to be a dick in the mud, but man sometimes you just gotta have a little patientce, and a lot of strength.

I gaurentee, if you wait until AFTER work, and just do how much you normally do, you'll feel a SHITLOAD better than if you just waste it all at work...
Don't sound like your even sick, TBH just kinda sounds like you KEEP THINKING about it, and well shit, do your job well to distract yourself for a couple more hours...

And it sound like you need to find a less sheisty dealer, you have to do a whole 1/2 G of God-knows-what, shit could be crokodil!

Good luck OP, be safe, try to practice a little bit of patience, a little bit of strength, and a little more common sense, and you'll probably enjoy your shit a lot more in the future....don't dwell on the G-ddamn bag in your pocket, if your not in severe withdrawal it's just a waste anyways, especially with ALL THAT bupe for fucksake, you do know less is more with BUPE especially???

The MORE you USE, the more you HAVE TO USE...think about it!

you people have to realize I have been doing dope for the past 10yrs and opiates for the past 15yrs, so me overdosing w/ what I KNOW is NOT going to happened, trust me. my last "run" was 2.5yrs and all shots were half G shots and a G itself only last an hour or two; although, been getting fucking FIRE LATELY and its 4-5 shots but its white as a ghost and goes up into that needle w/ fucking ease.

when sniffing, back about 5 years ago I would sniff full G's w/ ease. again, I am talking one sit down and sniff. you have to realize I am not the type who just takes a quick sniff and looking for a quick "slight" feeling of ease; I over do everything and when sniffing I'd rip through whatever in minutes.

I KNOW for a fact I am not the only one who sniffs full G's and shoots half G's; I am just a heavy junkie and I talk to many others on this board who do the same.

my "shit dope" is heavy fent based, so its not shit at all; to me its straight fire lately and I love it. Dr. telling me he's seeing 75/25 fent/dope; its dropping and killing many people in Boston; I see it all the time in the papers; you have to also realize that Boston is a city w/ one of the LARGEST OPIATE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD.. by far! dope is fire lately.. fucking fire! and its why I am having a hard time stopping because if you shot/did this stuff you'd know why.

You shouldn't go spouting your a junkie like it's a good thing. When you are ready or forced to quit it will be hell. It's people who allow themselves to go out of control knowing the damage that are doing to themself to chase a high, or other words good feeling, which is the true definition of addiction. It's attitude like the one you have now that prevent me and many others from accessing the right opiates in doses necessary.

Literally a five year battle to get oxymorphone and oxycodone for an issue that should have only been six months at worst if I was exercising and receiving proper massage and other simulation to the area to reawaken and strengthen it. During that time I've gone through withdrawals 4 times through the AWS and most PAWS getting harder on my heart each time.

Most of those times was to prove to doctors I wasn't an addict, which is really BS as withdrawals damage the body and doctors priorities should be to prevent damage in the here and now not the future without worry about what happens in the here and now as anyone can recover if they are on a good path.

Seriously if you're banging and railing half g to grams of unknown amount of fent cut dope.... Nevermind the obvious concerns of hot spots, analog possibility with random changes in formula affecting potency, and overdosing because of these and other possible issues. You're shooting your tolerance levels up to such unreasonable amounts.

I remember a story of someone going through the synth process to create a fentanyl analog way more potent that he ended up doing insane amounts that the amount of dope would be like 100 bundles or something. In the end after getting discovered he was put into methadone and killed himself as the withdrawals were so bad and the methadone did nothing. Be careful

I am not FUCKING BRAGGING; you people say dumb shit, man. people are telling me that there is no way I shoot a half G and that my dope must be shit; so I come back and say its far from shit and I surly do sniff full G's and shoot half G's like nothing because I've been using for fucking 15yrs now. the dope doesnt do what it once did and it takes a fucking a lot more than it once did; realize that.. so its not bragging, its telling you how fucking miserable my life is nowadays. I'd love to be able to shoot 1/5 a G and get high; I would fucking PAY MONEY FOR THAT cuz in the long run it would save me thousands.

and dude, I dont care what you say.. you can say you were a junkie, blah blah, but what I am saying is the reality of being a fucking dope fiend on the streets. trust me, you are far from a typical dope fiend who lives on the streets and gets around by doing the wrong things.

we may both do opiates, but we use differently and live VERY different lives, so enough already.

You shouldn't go spouting your a junkie like it's a good thing. When you are ready or forced to quit it will be hell. It's people who allow themselves to go out of control knowing the damage that are doing to themself to chase a high, or other words good feeling, which is the true definition of addiction. It's attitude like the one you have now that prevent me and many others from accessing the right opiates in doses necessary.

Literally a five year battle to get oxymorphone and oxycodone for an issue that should have only been six months at worst if I was exercising and receiving proper massage and other simulation to the area to reawaken and strengthen it. During that time I've gone through withdrawals 4 times through the AWS and most PAWS getting harder on my heart each time.

Most of those times was to prove to doctors I wasn't an addict, which is really BS as withdrawals damage the body and doctors priorities should be to prevent damage in the here and now not the future without worry about what happens in the here and now as anyone can recover if they are on a good path.

Seriously if you're banging and railing half g to grams of unknown amount of fent cut dope.... Nevermind the obvious concerns of hot spots, analog possibility with random changes in formula affecting potency, and overdosing because of these and other possible issues. You're shooting your tolerance levels up to such unreasonable amounts.

I remember a story of someone going through the synth process to create a fentanyl analog way more potent that he ended up doing insane amounts that the amount of dope would be like 100 bundles or something. In the end after getting discovered he was put into methadone and killed himself as the withdrawals were so bad and the methadone did nothing. Be careful

People who perceive comments like Boston's as bragging are pretty out of touch. A "junkie" by definition is philosophically incapable of bragging about their use unless they are legitimately insane or severely dislocated from reality. It's not like saying "Yea, I can bench-press a metric ton", it's a simple statement of fact regarding the quantity of drugs one uses. It's not gloating and anyone with an, as you say, "gloatable"-sized habit sincerely wishes they didn't have one, if not only for the purpose of getting high for less cash.

And for the record, I think anybody who IV's a half a gram of heroin per day is at least somewhat familiar with the concept of dope-sickness. Not trying to flame, but I feel like you might have taken some comments out of context.

This guy is spouting how he is a true addict or whatever term he wants to use, which I think is out of line and over the top. I also didn't just talk shit about Boston, but point out the same fact both of you did. His habit and addiction is out of control. I am sorry to say, but for someone using supposed fire in that amount is insane. I also have to use a half gram to full g, but it's of shit tar that goes around here the newbies need a quarter g, which is a common dime, and while a whole could leave a new user wanting more and a regular still sick. I wish the dope here was as fire as yours besides the fent cut as I probably would actually be able to support my needs for once vs dealing with garbage in between short scripts as this medication is an issue in the area

^^^ dont be a judgemental cunt.

that being said, boston - be safe you could easily die especially, as you noted, the inconsistency of each batch.

Get acetyl-fent or ect. by mistake and your a dead man. watch out

^^^ dont be a judgemental cunt.
Don't be a hypocrite as you must be a judgemental cunt to judge me as one without explanation as well. I was speaking out of concern for Boston pointing out his own issue increasing his tolerance to extremes using fentanyl. Don't be a self-righteous prick and mind your own business..

Edit : thank you keif for acknowledging vicks misscall

Last edited:
This guy is spouting how he is a true addict or whatever term he wants to use, which I think is out of line and over the top. I also didn't just talk shit about Boston, but point out the same fact both of you did. His habit and addiction is out of control. I am sorry to say, but for someone using supposed fire in that amount is insane. I also have to use a half gram to full g, but it's of shit tar that goes around here the newbies need a quarter g, which is a common dime, and while a whole could leave a new user wanting more and a regular still sick. I wish the dope here was as fire as yours besides the fent cut as I probably would actually be able to support my needs for once vs dealing with garbage in between short scripts as this medication is an issue in the area

I get what you're saying. I think you being called a "judgmental cunt" is pretty far out of line...

I get what you're saying. I think you being called a "judgmental cunt" is pretty far out of line...

my apologies to keif richards for having to see that. In all honesty I AM the cunt, i did not even read 1/10th of this entire thread, the commented on post included

Really you apologize to kief, but not the person you attempted to insult? You are the worst vicks.... Just the worst. Apologizing to keif to make you look like your not completely insensitive. It's just manipulation at its finest, or should I say worst? Just deplorable... And I thought Boston made bad posts...