• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do you find Alcohol more recreational than Xanax?

Of the gabaergics I've tried (alcohol, ghb/gbl, benzos, phenibut) the best euphoria is from ghb, second is alcohol, third are benzos and fourth is phenibut which doesn't have any but just gives nice sleep. Benzos + alcohol is dangerous if you take too much (and it's easy to) or to often (yay benzo addiction), but you can take some benzos and drink a beer or two and get the same euphoria you'd get from being very drunk, but you won't have a hangover next morning and it's probably healthier for your liver.

Of the gabaergics I've tried (alcohol, ghb/gbl, benzos, phenibut) the best euphoria is from ghb, second is alcohol, third are benzos and fourth is phenibut which doesn't have any but just gives nice sleep. Benzos + alcohol is dangerous if you take too much (and it's easy to) or to often (yay benzo addiction), but you can take some benzos and drink a beer or two and get the same euphoria you'd get from being very drunk, but you won't have a hangover next morning and it's probably healthier for your liver.

By themselves I'd say alcohol more recreational but like black said a little benzo (I use temazepam) and a little booze is very nice just don't over do it or leave the house lol.

By themselves I'd say alcohol more recreational but like black said a little benzo (I use temazepam) and a little booze is very nice just don't over do it or leave the house lol.

It's really not dangerous if you have experience. The problem is the only way to get experience with the combination: taking it with no experience.

^
The problem is that 90% of users wont be able to use moderation and the more benzo and alcohol that is consumed, the less control the user has. Even experienced users get caught out with this, ffs the main reason the tv show Cops was able to air for so many series was because.of that benzo/alcohol combo.

Im not sure how xanax can be recreational. It just makes me drowsy and sleepy...and seriously... paying money for sleep? Yeah sleeping on xanax feels soooo nice but also feels like a total waste.
I never took enough to black out but that doesn't sound that fun either.

Alcohol all the way.

^
The problem is that 90% of users wont be able to use moderation and the more benzo and alcohol that is consumed, the less control the user has. Even experienced users get caught out with this, ffs the main reason the tv show Cops was able to air for so many series was because.of that benzo/alcohol combo.

I think that number is a bit high...I find it a little hard to believe that so many people can't control their usage. I've never had a problem blacking out and eating my stash like so many on here claim, this includes benzos by themselves or mixed with alcohol.

I've been prescribed benzos (temazepam) for 2 years with the last year of it being semi daily to daily use so I do have a tolerance and when I do mix them it's my normal amount of benzo (15mg) and 2-2.5 ounces of alcohol. This doesn't get me shitfaced just gives me a nice buzz before going to bed.