• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

do pills give you "the gays"??

*Raises hand* I mean there was this one time where I may have kissed a member of the same sex, but that was merely so we could catch a couple of chicks get it on... It was worth it. COme to think of it, I was on pills when that happened, so maybe pills make me want to see gays (females that is)...

Was a friends house last night. He was off his face. If you didn't know he was on pills you'd swear he was gay.

yeah and those footy players, slapping each others asses.... oh, but wait, they do do pills... and... that means... it... but...

OH MY GOD!!!

^^^ arggh thats what kinda happens to me. I always want to have E sex and have even attempted to with my partner but it kicks in and i can't concentrate and all i wanna do is cuddle lol

my friends told me (a group of twenty-something men) that sometimes when they take pills they like to dress up in dresses and sit and chat. weird lol also one of the ppl who told me this likes to cuddle and kiss his male friends at parties.
as a girl i have never felt the need to act in a homosexual manner towards another female friend but i was once kicked out of a rave for being sick on the dance floor on the best pills i have ever had and i ended up in an oldies pub down the street , i was cuddling my freind and a 60 odd yr old woman and man asked if we were "like that" lol i couldnt stop laughing as it was the normal thing for us to do when we got wrecked and we just sorta went with it in this pub. sooo funny but i guess you had to be there

MoonlapseVertigo said:
Personally I find pills kill my sex drive. I'm so happy I can't be horny.

Word.
Everything is just too wonderful to be having sex.

This thread has always annoyed me. Why do some people have to associate dropping some of yr pre defined hang ups about same sex affection whilst simultaneously dropping yr various other inhibitions via the effect of pills with being gay. Your not fuckin gay, yr just treading ground you probably would have if it weren't for yr inhibitions. Do pills give you the gays? STFU!

is plugging considered that one step closer? if so, im as gay as xmas!

...kytnism...:|

Pills don't actually change anything about me except my temper. I can't get angry when on pills no matter what is done to me. It bothers me because there have been times when I really needed to put certain people back in line, but because I was pilling everything was all fine and dandy!

As far as sexually I tend to always be a sexual, affectionate person so I have never done anything on pills that I haven't done straight. I don't believe in letting alcohol or drugs making you become a different person. I know it can happen, but I have self control I guess.

In fact when I think about it, I have been with more girls when straight than on drugs!