• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do GUYS like GIRLS with their pants half hanging down?

funny, last night at the pub I saw a chick with union jack g string on that was sticking out from her hipsters, front and back... it was hot, but she was tight, tight like a tiger!!

Fuck no.

Especially not overweight emo girls wearing those ridiculously tight black pants that make them look like chickens. Attractive look fuckwits.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Ah, you know you've made a good thread if it spawns its own spin-off thread ;)

For the record, I'm not a fan of the low-low-low rise on women either. There's just so much that can go wrong, even if you're one of the 5% of the population who can wear this style and get away with it. Bend over too low; sit down and lean forward and whooops... "wardrobe malfunction".

Sorry, seeing *any* stranger's crack unexpectedly isn't sexy, unless you're in bed with them; and it's seriously skanky to show g-string over the top too. Even worse than normal undies imo. :D

That said, a hipster style which is just nicely under the hipbones and nowhere near the public bone area is cool, on both men and women.

I agree with Strawberry_lovemuffin. Low rise jeans just below the hip bone is fine but when you see a fat girl in small low rise jeans bend over its just plan wrong and freaky.

meh, it looks like skank to me, doubly so with visible g-string

swifty said:
funny, last night at the pub I saw a chick with union jack g string on that was sticking out from her hipsters, front and back... it was hot, but she was tight, tight like a tiger!!

03851-4.jpg

VPLs are a big no-no! I co-ordinate my clothes and what's under them to prevent such a thing.
Hipsters on chicks with a body that make them look good, or at the least average, but not unappealing/cringe-worthy are ok me thinks. But hey people will wear what they choose to wear, regardless of whether the population should be subjected to such a sight :)

You can get panties that are designed to wear with hipsters though so theres really no reason to have a G sticking out from the top of your jeans *shrugs*

^
uh med love to 'er lok ah taihger!

BAHAHAHAHHA - i miss the d-generation :(

somebody wanna buy me the dvd box set i saw at target the other day?

-=DLouD247=D-

doofqueen said:
You can get panties that are designed to wear with hipsters though so theres really no reason to have a G sticking out from the top of your jeans *shrugs*

hows about accident?
is that a reason?

Bring back the D-Gen!!

And ban VPLs. not cool. never were. never will be. on boys or girls.
Much as Moe said - hipsters are all good if you've got the figure for it (again, same as with boys!), but serious muffin top action doth not a sexeh look make :)

I'm not a fan of a chick who wears ultra low cut pants. They just don't do it for me. Also not a fan of the G banga showing itself look either. It screams TART to me. There are times when it may not be intential which I will take on board.

To me there is nothing sexier than a pair of pants/jeans/dress that is nicely fitted around the girls ass, not mega tight. No panties totally caps it off!!