• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Different kinds of heroin

Yeah, if it's cut at the street level it's probably inositol. When they make the "batch" it's quiendine... or something like that.

Where i live i have seen nothing but powder H. From my experience i can tell you that the color of the dope has NOTHING to do with its potency. Whether it be brown or white or anywhere in between. I've had really good and really bad brown shit, and really good and really bad white shit. The problem with buying drugs on the street is you really don't know what you're getting. You have no idea how many times the drug has been cut, or what it has been cut with. It could be cut to hell with something messed up(random powder the dealer had on hand) or even cut with fentanyl (there was fentanyl laced dope going around here when i was using still and I had some friends OD on it) My point is there is no reliable way to tell how strong ur dope is going to be. The only way to tell is to try some.

I've heard that for the most part powder heroin tends to be more potent than black tar. This doesn't seem to make sense to me because it would be easier for a dealer to cut powder dope than tar. I don't really know how someone would even go about cutting tar.

Here in Indiana your can get all kinds of dope besides the stuff that needs vinegar to dissolve it.

Around here it is mostly powder though since it is of better quality. The good shit is usually a off white cement color or sandy brown color/beige (no this isnt tar cut) When you brake off a piece you should hear a nice snap.

Our shit comes from a couple different places Chicago, Detroit, and Dayton Ohio are the major place our dope gets imported from.

im from the north and we get extremely good all white dope and i have a high tolerance and i actually died from it once but the tan stuff we get is garbage but have also gotten really good tar but choose the white over tan or brown

im from Greece and i know some old timers that claim there is a white heroin called "thai" which needs no citric acid to shoot it.they say you just put water in the stuff and then shake it once inside the needle.
i never saw it though.most "good" smack in greece is from afghanistan and turkey.albanians are probably the country's main suppliers.their stuff is made in factories in kosovo.i ve seen poppy fields surrounded by uck kalshnikovs.
somalis and sudanese sell plain poison.

got some stuff today that smelled like pickles, I've never had stuff that smelled like vigegar before but this stuff was damn incredible. I had taken around 3.5mg of suboxone yesterday and within 14 hours of taking my last sub dose I could feel my shot incredibly. This is the first time that's ever happened. I'm out to buy as much as I can tomorrow and stock up, some of the best stuff I've ever had. This month has been a great month for heroin

im from Greece and i know some old timers that claim there is a white heroin called "thai" which needs no citric acid to shoot it.they say you just put water in the stuff and then shake it once inside the needle.
If it is a stronger heroin salt it dissolves in water and doesn't need any acid all.

got some stuff today that smelled like pickles, I've never had stuff that smelled like vigegar before but this stuff was damn incredible.
Yikes I don't know about dill pickles, but the strong vinegar acid smell could make sense from somewhere along the line.

If it is a stronger heroin salt it dissolves in water and doesn't need any acid all.

hmm..i once read that the strongest heroin in greek streets is 12% pure tops.i wonder how pure that water dissolving smack is.anyone knows?

I don't mean stronger/purer heroin, I mean a salt with an acidic ion that disassociates easily in water.

In effect diacetylmorphine hydrochloride.

everything is white powder here in nj/ny

tar is unheard of and would never sell.
Local PD just busted a house around the corner from me with 50kilos of tar, 25kilos of crack/powder and 2 kilos of meth.

The mexicans are trying to steal colombias market....Shits gonna get messy real soon

There is actual brown powder heroin from Mexico, thats not made from tar, it's only made in smaller amounts , and is more prevalant in AZ and NM becasue of the cartels that control the area where it's made also control the ARiZ. border. Mexican Brown powder has been around since the 1950's and long before tar was ever thought of.
I believe people call it "gunpowder"

All I can get is this off-white, slightly chunky shit. It has a very, very slight vinegar smell, but it has that taste. I'll start getting out a portion, crush it under a card, and it'll almost double in size, or so it seems ;) It's not bad, but my IV experience with it isn't fantastic yet. I'm still very new to that ROA, and I'm sure it's just the amount I'm putting in. My experiences have been better with insufflation.

Its funny I had to join this site just to put in my 2 cents. Im from Dallas also. And there is so much tar here its crazy. I have atleeast 20 connects for it. I have been doing heroin for 5 yearsand have only once scored china white. And it deff wasnt just tar cut 2 shit with dormin like they do in South Dallas. It was some pure. And that was in 2009. Never have I had it again. I honestly couldnt tell a difference between The tar we get here and East Coast Powder.

I'm near Minneapolis,Minnesota and about 2 years ago I used to get tar from the mexican cartels and from what I remember it was pretty potent shit. I recently learned that powder is just as plentiful here on a different side of town, its usually light colored and chunky. Sold as "bags" that usually weigh out to like 70-100mg (on the high end)- they are way too expensive but what can ya do haha. Unfortunately I don't have any direct hook ups, just a dude that knows a dude kind of shit.

I live in Seattle and I don't ever get white powder either. I have seen it but that's actually just fentanyl powder and that is a whole different animal. Here we have 3 kinds of dope. 1. Tar - black gooey usually cut with vinegar and coca cola or a bunch of other nasty shit, burns when you shoot it, I have to do a full gram in order to catch a halfway decent buzz, no legs (doesn't last long) and you can't smoke it without tearing your throat to shreds. 2. Gun powder - Brown powdery substance that clumps up and when exposed to air or humidity it gets red and sticky, the best gun powder has a better rush and more legs than tar but I still have to do at least a .3 in order to get a good buzz, costs a little bit more but worth it if you only have the choice of tar or gun powder. and 3. "Pure" (I know it's not pure but that's what they call it around here) - Dark, hard heroin that is shiny and usually cut with sugar, far better than tar or gunpowder and usually .1 will do me in for 8 hours or so, If you don't have experience with pure be very careful because it's pretty much the only dope up here that people fall out on. I have had a few friends die of OD in the past 2 years or so and before we got pure in my area I had known people who ODed but it never killed them, they always came back and they had to do an absolutely ludicrous amount to get there in the first place. - I hope that helps, oh yeah prices are respectively higher for each 30 dollars a gram for tar or 20 if you know the mexicans, 35 to 40 for gun powder, and 100 dollars a gram for pure. Safe travels - 12 day

I have never in my life seen tar, and I have never known anyone around here who has. If you're going to buy dope around here, chances are that you will come up with powder, something off-white or tan, and depending upon where you buy it, it will be either really good (and really expensive) or all right and a little more affordable. I wouldn't say that anything around here is bad, exactly; I haven't yet come across something that I thought was absolute garbage.

I'm fascinated, really, by just how precisely the price (and not the color of the dope) will reflect the quality, and I know that I am treading on thin ice here so I'll try not to discuss prices, but let me just say that around here you really do get exactly what you pay for down to the very dollar. I have payed top dollar for dope before and, in turn, I received top quality dope.

I have seen powder that's white and fluffy like cotton and that was most certainly better than average, but then again I have also come across powder that's tan, almost gray in color, that has rocked me. Right now, it's gray powder that's going around and it's undoubtedly the best dope I have ever come across. The bags are small, and they're expensive, but it's truly, truly great stuff. (See, mom? I'm not a drug addict; I'm a dope connoisseur! ;))

My tolerance is such bullshit that I'd have to shoot a half gram of really, really, really, really, really, really good stuff 85%+ to catch a rush, let alone a nod. I hate it.

I only have a 20-30mg oxy tolerance, and I can't catch a nod on dope no matter what. The only way is if I do the max amount I can tolerate, and then smoke some strong weed. One would assume dope to be the noddiest, though UF it' a chore for me. I'd bet IV would easily tho but I don't shoot.

The only opiate to every truly give me a heavy nod is snorted Opana. I'm not talking [lay down and TRY to fall into it] nod, I'm talking [hit me like a brick, struggling to keep my eyes open, my voice drops so low I sound like Sam Elliot] nod. No weed needed.

Last edited:
Opana is my favorite of all opiates i've tried. I'm RXd 50mg IR a day w/ 120mg of oxycodone IR. The Opana makes for one hell of a tolerence. Before my accident 1-2 bags of good Brooklyn powder would floor me. Now I have to do 5-7 to get any pain relief and more to catch a nod.

Oh how I wish the days of getting hiiiiiigh from half a roxi 30 would come back.

Lucky bastard.

I'll admit that they are VERY close, but I think the Opana high beats dope by a hair. It's such a contradiction: it feels clean, smooth, and lucid, but is also extremely dreamy and relaxing. Dope has a little bit of a "dirty" feeling, like morphine.

im gonna b moving to san diego in about 6 months, anybody have advice on the tar situation there? i been there about a dozen times, but i always brought the party in my suitcase. i had to quit the pharmy scene here, got some really massive scripts and things got out of hand. i guess its the tj cartel who holds sway?