Detroit Electronic Music Festival | May 26-28, 2001

DAMN!!! Not that many more days until the crazyness begins. Still hoping to meetup with some BL'rs for the first time, especially the lower-michigan BL crew.
I will probably be driving down to d-town on Friday and crashspace still hasn't been obtained. Anyone have open space in their hotel, motel, Holiday Inn?
smile.gif
If I have to get my own room it isn't that big of an issue, but I would much rather hang with some BL'rs than sit in a hotel room pitching water balloons out the window at unlucky people alone
smile.gif
j/k
Tap

DAMN!!! Not that many more days until the crazyness begins. Still hoping to meetup with some BL'rs for the first time, especially the lower-michigan BL crew.
I will probably be driving down to d-town on Friday and crashspace still hasn't been obtained. Anyone have open space in their hotel, motel, Holiday Inn?
smile.gif
If I have to get my own room it isn't that big of an issue, but I would much rather hang with some BL'rs than sit in a hotel room pitching water balloons out the window at unlucky people alone
smile.gif
j/k
Tap

HahAHah I can't wait to Pooljump at all the
hot hotel spots in between the daytime and
the night time with 1.5 million of my
closest friends..
--=Adamantium