Detroit Electronic Music Festival | May 26-28, 2001

I've been talking to Goose about this, but I won't be in attendance. Have fun and be safe you all. It should be a great time.
Hugs,
Caress

Caress!!! Nice to see you posting
smile.gif
To bad you can't make it, until the next time.
As far as parking, thats one question I don't have the answer to. Detroit usually has lots all over the place, the price is usually not cheap but your car won't get towed... don't leave anything in your car of value, keep stuff like that in your hotel or in the trunk. Make sure the doors are locked and the windows are up.

I will be there, ready to party hard all weekend long. Free music all day long, great afterparties at night. What more can you ask for?
Sidefx: hey, the one and only ravergeek will be there, me.
smile.gif
We'll have to say hi or something.
Later kids,
Heather, the ravergeek
http://www.ravergeek.com

Ok, so this is less than a week away
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

What's going on as far as meetups?

How are the cops going to be about drugs? How was it last year? How safe would it be in the middle of a huge crowd to light up a joint?

Fine, go and have fun. See if I care.
Just leave my poor ass here in Pittsburgh and run off to your little party.
I hope you're all happy. you've gone and made me cry.
frown.gif

Be sure to keep your eye on the website this week... http://www.geocities.com/detroit_goose/ if you don't have flash go to http://www.geocities.com/detroit_goose/home.htm
The picnic is still on, I will post directions on how to get there from the main hotels people are staying at. I will have burgers and dogs grilling up as people show up, I'll also have pop and water and stuff, but it would be great if people could bring stuff like chips and cookies and whatnot...
I'll also post info on where exactly to go for the various DJ meetups, I'll probably make a Bluelight meetup sign or something.
------------------
All the drinks are on me? This is my party, I thought everything was for free.

I don't knoooww, weather is looking awfully grim...
Still, it would feel pretty cool to dance in the rain if you were in, ahem, the shall we say "right statE of mind"?
Hee Hee
twEEty
P.S. <b>Hey Goose,</b> drop me some info about One X if you could. I've never been there and want to know a few of the particulars. I checked out your demf site, and they (one x) seem to have a pretty good couple of nights coming up. Thanks a ton.
------------------
"...so while you point your finger, someone else is judging you..." Bob Marley

Still, it would feel pretty cool to dance in the rain if you were in, ahem, the shall we say "right statE of mind"?
Hee Hee
twEEty
P.S. <b>Hey Goose,</b> drop me some info about One X if you could. I've never been there and want to know a few of the particulars. I checked out your demf site, and they (one x) seem to have a pretty good couple of nights coming up. Thanks a ton.
------------------

Hee Hee
twEEty
------------------

*happy dance*
Goose you rock for plannin all this crazy shit
smile.gif
And I do agree...a great big huuuge sign would be awesome for the meetups! We did that at a big party here not too long ago and it worked out very well= BIG MEETUP!
Best Western babeee....pawtie time
smile.gif

Hey where's all you alls stayin at???

*happy dance*
Goose you rock for plannin all this crazy shit
smile.gif
And I do agree...a great big huuuge sign would be awesome for the meetups! We did that at a big party here not too long ago and it worked out very well= BIG MEETUP!
Best Western babeee....pawtie time
smile.gif
Although I'll prolly spend more time at Moose, da angel, and Snakecharmer's hotel
smile.gif

Hey where's all you alls stayin at???

DAMN!!! Not that many more days until the crazyness begins. Still hoping to meetup with some BL'rs for the first time, especially the lower-michigan BL crew.
I will probably be driving down to d-town on Friday and crashspace still hasn't been obtained. Anyone have open space in their hotel, motel, Holiday Inn?
smile.gif
If I have to get my own room it isn't that big of an issue, but I would much rather hang with some BL'rs than sit in a hotel room pitching water balloons out the window at unlucky people alone
smile.gif
j/k
Tap
-_-The BL'r formerly known as Dj Playd0h-_-

DAMN!!! Not that many more days until the crazyness begins. Still hoping to meetup with some BL'rs for the first time, especially the lower-michigan BL crew.
I will probably be driving down to d-town on Friday and crashspace still hasn't been obtained. Anyone have open space in their hotel, motel, Holiday Inn?
smile.gif
If I have to get my own room it isn't that big of an issue, but I would much rather hang with some BL'rs than sit in a hotel room pitching water balloons out the window at unlucky people alone
smile.gif
j/k
Tap

smile.gif
smile.gif
j/k
Tap

smile.gif
smile.gif
j/k
Tap