Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dee Emm Tee

Immortal Teknique

Ex-Bluelighter
Just thought i'd show off my latest escapade.....some beautiful orange DMT crystals :D :D :D :D

deeemmteeyl9.jpg

Picked up a few days ago in Melbourne. Thats B. Caapi next to it too, its a MAOI, for those of you who know a little bit about DMT.

Anywho, are there any DMT users around here, it doesn't seem to get spoken about that much so i thought i'd kickstart a little thread, maybe even turn this into a bit of a "Facts and Info on DMT" kinda thing. =D

Last edited:
Niiice man, im looking to get some soon, very hard to find tho, so hoping to extract some.

Yeah its definitely something that just pops up out of the blue. Ill give this a go, then if im in love haha ill extract it myself.

Ooooo, very nice :) I've had the chance to try DMT once and I declined, its something that I would attempt now though.

I've herd of mates of mates extracting it but I never asked how it went. From what I've researched its very intense and not something to be taken lightly or in the wrong situation.. Goodluck with it mate

Oh dont worry, ive been studying/reading about DMT since i was about 17. Its something i know alot about and have utmost respect for. I cant wait :)

Been looking for DMT for a while now, i've considered extraction but it isn't an option right now while I am living with my parents. I think that is the case with lots of people. What an interesting drug though.

Congrats on the find dude, and have a safe trip.

Those crystals look nasty as hell.... You should extract it yourself, it's not hard (and really cheap) to get loads of lovely white xtals.

big congrats... i'm waiting/hoping on some myself :) remember to be safe ;) :)

I need a third-eye smiley :(

Haha thanks all. Has anyone around here tried it. Ive read basically everything there is to know about it but wouldn't mind a few first hand experiences ;)

myne wasnt orange it was white i went threw a stage for a few months that i liked it but it wore off hehe too much at once can make you drop.
i used to smoke it in a pipe but was a bit too harsh smash it on your cones :).

never tried DMT.. only 5-meo-dmt. will get round to doing the extraction process when i get back to the uk :)

That goo will be better off being smoked in a normal weed pipe. Trying to smoke it in a crack pipe you won't get enough in your lungs at once. Yeah a direct flame will kill some of it, but it still ends up being more intense because of the very rapid absorbtion

Yeah i plan to use a weed pipe. Its not really goo, its a bad camera basically. Its clumped crystals, you cant really see it thats all. I tried a tiny tiny tiny bit before, and i definitely felt weird. No real perception changes, except a bit of weird vision but i just wanted a tiny taste before i jumped in. Now that i know its the good stuff ill give it a go tonight possibly.

Remember to wait at least half an hour between experiments to avoid tolerance, when trying to find your breakthrough dose.

Yeah cheers mate, i know all about tolerance etc. Ive been reading up on this for 3 years so im adequately prepared, i just need to find the time to do it :)

I tried dmt when I was in melbourne last year, we put it in a lightbulb lol, but the reason was it was so 'watery' once heated that we had to smoke it lightly so it didnt run up the stem, hence the lightbulb to try and keep it in one place. anyway well done enjoy the flight :)

Ofcourse you cannot be prepared even if reading about it for 3 years, as you would know. But after trying 5-meo-DMT which was basically one big deluded panic attack then blacking out for me, I thought DMT would be like this, but more colourful.. how wrong I was.

Sure, DMT raises the hell out of your heart rate, but it is nowhere near as prone to anxiety as other psychedelics for me, or even weed. I find if an anxious thought or feeling does enter your mind, it is quickly replaced by the complete opposite, then when that arrives, it's already being taken over by something else. Just let yourself go.

Theres two types of DMT trips for me. Eyes open or eyes closed while coming up on it (the 15 whole seconds or so, lol). Eyes closed will surely put you into a different realm, a very dreamy state with sometimes interactable beings, or just amazing imagery and a very special out of this world feeling. However, what I also like doing is keeping my eyes open and let my eyes do REM in the dark, but with a light source in the distance (those yellow street lights do wonders).

The eye wobbling you will get on it is insane, and the thick patches of weird retina detatchment like visuals that flow through your vision. The lights in the distance (I would imagine city night lights to be amazing) wobble so hard and fast and all over the place they draw an actual scene in your minds eye, and I have actually had alien like figures walk out of a portal door a street light created for me and start rubbing my face, and I could physically see and feel them "heal me" as I was crossed over. Their hands pressing againsrt my face massaging it, very, very real. (while in reality it was probably just sweat on my face dripping down). They were friendly but had the most eerie(!) ever emotional attachmentment. I couldn't figure out of they were good, or evil.

let us know how did it go.
I met a guy a year ago who was really experienced with DMT he said he basically went to another paralel universe kinda stuff.. i'm just gonna wait a while before trying dmt
maybe when i get over my E troubles.

Splatt said:
Ofcourse you cannot be prepared even if reading about it for 3 years, as you would know. But after trying 5-meo-DMT which was basically one big deluded panic attack then blacking out for me, I thought DMT would be like this, but more colourful.. how wrong I was.

Sure, DMT raises the hell out of your heart rate, but it is nowhere near as prone to anxiety as other psychedelics for me, or even weed. I find if an anxious thought or feeling does enter your mind, it is quickly replaced by the complete opposite, then when that arrives, it's already being taken over by something else. Just let yourself go.

Theres two types of DMT trips for me. Eyes open or eyes closed while coming up on it (the 15 whole seconds or so, lol). Eyes closed will surely put you into a different realm, a very dreamy state with sometimes interactable beings, or just amazing imagery and a very special out of this world feeling. However, what I also like doing is keeping my eyes open and let my eyes do REM in the dark, but with a light source in the distance (those yellow street lights do wonders).

The eye wobbling you will get on it is insane, and the thick patches of weird retina detatchment like visuals that flow through your vision. The lights in the distance (I would imagine city night lights to be amazing) wobble so hard and fast and all over the place they draw an actual scene in your minds eye, and I have actually had alien like figures walk out of a portal door a street light created for me and start rubbing my face, and I could physically see and feel them "heal me" as I was crossed over. Their hands pressing againsrt my face massaging it, very, very real. (while in reality it was probably just sweat on my face dripping down). They were friendly but had the most eerie(!) ever emotional attachmentment. I couldn't figure out of they were good, or evil.

This is the reason why i want to try it soo badly! You summed it up perfectly dude. I mean acid is one thing, but these transcendal experiences and interactions with entities in different worlds and stuff is something i want to experience so badly.

I forget to mention I was also on meth, DOB, pills and thujone when I had that certain DMT experience, I also had a few bulbs on the peak of the DMT.
But I have had pretty amazing trips on DMT by itself. One I remember was having ancestors standing around feeding me ancient information that I could only decode while on DMT, and other interesting stuff. Oh and if you're going to use it on mushrooms you don't need as much, and it wqill stick around fort a crazy ass time. Something like half an hour to an hour.