• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dee Emm Tee

Splatt said:
I forget to mention I was also on meth, DOB, pills and thujone when I had that certain DMT experience, I also had a few bulbs on the peak of the DMT.
But I have had pretty amazing trips on DMT by itself. One I remember was having ancestors standing around feeding me ancient information that I could only decode while on DMT, and other interesting stuff. Oh and if you're going to use it on mushrooms you don't need as much, and it wqill stick around fort a crazy ass time. Something like half an hour to an hour.

Woah I know what you mean about the ancient messages heh! almost like deciphering code from the matrix? fast looking moving objects similiar to stick people and some type of symbols/letters continuously changing? ive had that experience on 2cb :) *nice.

Actually, yes.. what the hell.. LOL.. also on a slight angle if i remember.
SO IT'S REAL!

^I'm tripping out just reading that! Sounds like - though less intense - when I had 2.5 standard doses of 2cb and lots of K at once. My house morphed into lego land and out of the light of the TV came dozens of what I thought were little teddy bears dancing towards me, then surrounding me, and all at once hugging me! We talked, they dug my vibe! :)

Hope they show up again when I try DMT

Ended up trying it. Bad setting, unprepared, dose way too high.

Basically went to a place that i wouldn't send my worst enemy too. Scared the living shit out of me. But in a weird way, i came out of it kinda happy. Hard to explain, althought i was completely blown apart by how powerful this chemical is.

I will try it again, but when ive got my head straight.

Wowwww

Is thios 100% DMT, and not also 5-moe--DMT?

NMT and DMT togetehr is alrioght.. but 5-meo-dmt for me is horrible, yet someone interested and slightly euphoric at the same time.

^lol @ multple benzo , alco and weed typos ^^^ left for comedy

Last edited:
It was def DMT, i just underestimated it. I knew it was going to be a profound experience but i just didn't understand how powerful it really was.

Perhaps you shouldnt of made any estimations to what the trip would be then :p ...... lol

I often wonder how many users there are around the melb area, victoria even .... after all, alot of the sources seem to be becomming endangered and protected.

I hear so many people talk about these other worlds with DMT, but I was never able to 'break through'. I would smoke what i considered a reasonable amount, a good few complete lung fills which was difficult to take sometimes (but tasted wonderful). I'd stop when my thumn nail would float away from my thumb holding the pipe and gravity would feel so heavy that when i breathed in i felt like it was crushing me and holding the pipe was too hard, but when i breathed out i felt weightless.

I would watch the world become a maze of patterns, the jasmine vine patterning into the tree tops and the palms pattering into themselves and the railings dripping in the corner of my eyes etc but imy trips were always 'this world' based, i never saw any aliens or 'beings' or anything except for patterning. the patterning was incredibly intense though. actually i may have seen an angel in the woodwork morph into a devil but it was really just woodwork patterning.

there was a theory i remember hearing about DMT perhaps at an ethnobotany conference somewhere. it is known that DMT is naturally occuring in humans, and it was suggested that DMT is released from the brain at birth and at death, and could posibbly explain some near death experiences. Since I was a ceserian birth, it wasn't released in me when i born, which could some how explain my inability to break through. because other ceserian babies have noted the same thing. i think this theory was abandoned, any one else who was or wasn't a natural birth have any contributions?

You've got to see through the colours!
It will come one day

Sounds like you got what you asked for, a spiritually cleansing derangement of the senses! I think i kinda know what your talking about- you convince yourself that your going to die because of the weird and frightening shit going on around you, but at the moment you realise your not going to die the wave of relief is so immense it's kinda like been reborn. Mind you i haven't tried DMT and never would, i think i'll wait till i die to speak with ancient entities beyond space and time....
Is the title of the thread in reference to the 1200 mics track DMT...... 'i remember the very first time i smoked dee emmm teeee'
Question: if god existed and he/her smoked DMT would he/her communicate and hallucinate people........ maybe he/her does smoke a shitload of DMT and all those religious wackos actually do communicate with god.... something to ponder?

The only DMT i've got my hands on is a blend of plant material.
I'm sure the crystal would pack more of a punch but this stuff can still make you trip real hard. The most intense and clear visuals ever! Is great to have after a night of 2 cb abuse

Last edited:
I have a friend who has access to 99% min DMT HCL. That has to be converted to a freebase before you can smoke it right?
Would injecting 50mg of it (.8cc - over 15-30 seconds) be quite an experience ?

Last edited:
I recently tried a herbal DMT mix also. A friend of mine gave it to me at a dance event, I was thinking 'yeh herbal blend, be a slight buzz of something".

Blew me away! I know psychadelics can bring you anywhere but the first time I tried it mimicked the HARDEST pill comeup I have ever had 5 fold, was gurning so hard then it faded. I put it down to the rave setting.

Tried some more at home and I was in an fun alien realm for a short period of time. Everything was in motion and in awesome colour. I sort of imagined myself like Homer Simpson when he was in that chocolate wonderland, prancing around my room enjoying the show. This was all after the peak however, which was VERY intense, like being in another dimension or being chanelled by another being. It was all very eye opening as my first psychadelic.

Other effects I noticed was white light had a gold tinge to it, and alot of things had a real curvy property.

I was very intrigued by the ecstasy like entheogenic qualities I got as the peak laid off. I was certainly put in a fantastic afterglow.

Last edited: