• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dear myself, I'd like to send a message back :)

Dear ant,

Dont invest in onetel, dont buy that a VN commodore and get a haircut.

Tah tah.

To my 16 year old self:

To date there's really not much reason not to kill yourself now.

:)

Oi,

Going nuts at that silly bitch isn't going to make things easy on anyone, and he certainly isn't going to want you back if you do.
Bide your time, she gets fucked in the end :D

love jo.

To me 2 years ago

"You are never going to truly be able to trust someone you know can't be trusted. So save yourself the heartache and walk away now."

Hey there, younger self. You're a lesbian.

...just thought i'd let you know.

To me at 13,

Don't get upset when people make fun of you for having no boobs. They will come and they will end up bigger than everyone elses and you'll wish they would go away.

Bill2: Listen to this dude, Rufus. He knows what he's talking about.
Ted2: Right! And Ted, give my love to the Princesses.
Ted: Who?
Ted2: You'll see.

bill&ted05.jpg

OhSoBec said:
To me at 13,

Don't get upset when people make fun of you for having no boobs. They will come and they will end up bigger than everyone elses and you'll wish they would go away.

8)
damn...those that told me that didn't know what they were talking about!
:X
I would tell myself not to change a thing except be naughtier sometimes!
;)

I'd tell myself to fucking relax because neuroticism is just not attractive on young women (or anyone!).
And to get the depression treated earlier, lifes too short huh?

Dear myself.

Stop getting into dead end relationships that you know aren't going to work out. Also stop hiding your true self from other people, they probably already know what you're really like anyway.

Oh and stop letting Mum try and tell you what you should be doing, instead of what you want to do.

Dear Andrea,
Have fun, enjoy being young and carefree.
Don't worry about what other people think of you all the time.
Don't keep jumping into relationships [and just staying in them] because you're scared of being along.

Have fun, live life and worry about everything and everyone else later.

xxx

well apart from the fact that neither of us would be able to get a word in edgeways........
I would definetly tell younger me to actually apply myself at school at go to University or Tafe, get some tertiary education, get a good paying salary job and if not do what you want but never take that bloody job you didn't really want, who would think that you would still be there 6 years later.
Also go to raves and take drugs when you wnated to, trust me you wil have a blast, and don't smoke.
And finally id say enjoy being who you are and never be ashamed of who you are, if you want to wear something do it, if you want to achieve something go and get it, and don't grow up toio quick you are carefree and fun for a reason.

jena. dont let people take advantage of you. you spend all your fucking time trying to amke everyone else happy. Beware of manipulative dumb fucking sluts who will play you for everything you have. Dont give them the benefit of the doubt. She doesnt love you, shes just fucking cheap. and shes not even gay. you know that. dont fall for her bullshit. but i know you will. so when you do, pick yourself up and chalk it up. and the next time it happens, dont give her the benefit of the doubt. but i know you will. not because youre cody, or insecure, because you genuinely want to believe they are in it for the right reasons. anyway, get the prenup ready, and consider investing in a polygraph machine. and stop going for manipulative bitches okay?

I would say the following:

It's OK to drive drunk as long as you don't get caught.
That ugly girl you make fun of is going to be pretty hot in like six years, so you better start the damage control now.
If you ever come across a place called bluelight, run motherfucker.

For gods sake stop going to parties and having a fabulous social life and study!!!