• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dear myself, I'd like to send a message back :)

I'd say "you'll grow into yourself and be happy with who you finally discover you are, and never worry about being alone 'cos you have a stack of amazing people around you. Also, if you even think about drink driving next October I'm gonna kick your ass so hard I'll still be crippled at my current age".

To highschool me: You have terrible anxiety problems. Go see your doctor.

19/20 year me: Not so much of the drugs, hey? Also stay away from that shady fucker, first impressions are right!

dear miss g2s, sweet sixteen...

yep, this is how tall you end up. aww c'mon now, don't cry haha
jokes aside, you've got some good years ahead of you I'd say. I know you feel all your hard work sporting-wise isn't being recognised and rewarded but believe me you'll get what you deserve soon (in a good way). It'll take you across the world so enjoy :) however, you need to remember there's more to life than just sport (and study)- don't beat yourself up so much if you have a bad session/race or miss one for example. Also, go develop n enjoy your social life earlier!!!
oooh y'kno that weak component/part of your sport, you know what I'm talking about- get onto addressing that NOW. Really try and work on it, regardless of it being at high risk of injury, get people on board (moreso) to help you work around that or something. Coz when the level of competition rises down the track, that weakness becomes an increasing issue.
You're gonna move back to Melbourne in a few years- didn't exactly see that coming hey? But things will not turn out as planned when you do, things change, tho not nescessarily in a bad way, just take it all as it comes. Your outlook and views will really change, and you'll have more life experiences, etc etc. All needed, really.
Now this is another important thing- what our folks think and whether you are pleasing them is not everything! Think more about why you are doing some things- try to differentiate between what you want and what they want. Don't let them make you feel bad, don't be so passive and try and make a stand ealier! Otherwise they won't treat you like your older/an adult when you are :(
Don't be such a prude either- wear more short shorts/bikinis/skirts etc you're not gona be such a stick later on haha. N be more daring/proactive with the boys, give em a chance- some of those guys actually liked you, and the one's that were trying eventually give up and you're later regretful.
And another thing- don't brake so late n so close to the cars in front!!! It might prevent one unfortunate accident n we both know how much the parentals will flip out over something like that!
ooh and try to keep that work ethic/discipline you had in Year 12 when in uni- it might mean you'll get the awesome marks we both know you're capable of come final year rather than the rather average ones you're actually getting hehe.
ok better wrap it up, you write waaay too long posts.
take care,
the BFG :D

dear me,

get off your lazy ass and do some fucking uni homework!
one more semester to go, dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!

oi, dickhead... open your eyes. no one else gives a fuck about you so start caring about yourself. and when you realise that very important fact, don't try and double check yourself, it's a waste of time, and very damaging. just accept it for what it is and go with it... otherwise you might destroy any chance you might have with her.

and don't bother with uni... it's a waste of your time... just go to the lectures and save yourself a lot of money... ohohoh, and when your mum tries to get rid of the internet, kill her. it's gonna ruin so many of your friendships.

last thing... that guy everyone thinks is a genious? yeah, he's really just an arrogant cunt who is full of shit. don't get me wrong, he's not a retard, but he's not half as smart as he makes out, or as everyone believes. so don't feel so stupid, just read more.

ok, really, last thing... when you get your hands on acid that first time... buy a big amount... it's gonna be a while before you come across it again.

and... bah fk this, come for a smoke with me man... i'm gonna fix this shit now.

Dear UAN,

Don't go to the pub on the 22nd June 2004 or 13th April 2006.

Go to the pub more often on all other days.

Yours sincerely,
UAN

Dear Kat,

Everyone else is right.

You don't really need to check for yourself.

Love & respect,
Kat.

dont buy that car use the money to travel and work overseas.

You aint gonna miss out on nothing back here at home that cant wait for 2 years !