• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dear myself, I'd like to send a message back :)

hey brad, it's okay to be weird. wait, you already know that? oh, well, get off your lazy arse and do some football training (you'll need to be in the coach's good books when you break your foot later), get in the afl, make shitloads of money, then go study politics and philosophy when you've got the most important part of your life to fritter away (and the money to do so, and hopefully the brains to do something important).

also, don't think about shit as much eh?

(nice thread idea.)

Last edited:
dammit... josh stole my idea.... also thinking to buy property in rye and st leonards before the 400% boom

Shnouzerpuff said:
I have thought of this before.

Myself 5 years ago would probably deserve a bit of a punch in the head.

But then I got thinking...

Who is to say that right after I punch 17 year old me in the noggin, that I wont turn around to cop it sweet from 27 year old me?

He in turn would be wandering down the street and then get a black eye from 32 year old me...

And so it would go on.

That is no way to live. Always living in fear of being punched.

I suppose as I got older I would come to really look forward to these punches from my older self - after all, it guarantees I will be alive for another five years...

Then when no one comes to sock me in the jaw. I know... in less than five years I will be dead.

^Best. post. Ever.
I loved that, very cool thought.

I'd probably tell myself not to worry about "growing up" and all the associated things that are suppposed to happen - they'll happen in ggod time, when they're meant to!

I don't think i would tell myself anything. I don't regret anything, and i am proud of the mistakes i have made.

Carla - You are beautiful.

Hey dip shit,
Listen up, Now pay attention in school ! In fact dont let your mind wander, pay fucking attention, Your Not listening !
Remember to KEEP LEFT in your Driving test !
When you move town, Dont make friends with the Stoners ( No Offence Stonerz out there ) ! Yea just pay attention.

shorza said:
I don't think i would tell myself anything. I don't regret anything, and i am proud of the mistakes i have made.

Good point we only Learn By our Mistakes !

oi missy, listen to james, he knows wat hes talking bout.. big day out and pingers r all good and lotsa fun. enjoy!

pharmy1717 said:
oi missy, listen to james, he knows wat hes talking bout.. big day out and pingers r all good and lotsa fun. enjoy!

Its like she's known me my whole life!

Things are going to get pretty hard over the next five years, there will be some rare good times mixed in with what will feel to be the weight of existence. Don't fret though because it's going to get better eventually.

Try not to hate me for not telling you things ou htink I should have, things have to happen the way they will for you to grow.

A few things i'd caution my younger self about:

Black lipstick is NOT a good look for you, don't try speed if he asks you if you want a line just go have a cone instead, stay away from stairwells.

Hi myself,
Now listen up, once you hit uni, all that brain-wash crap they told you about drugs in highschool will be out the window once u start to explore.... so don't be getting all judgemental about recreational users and spurting ur shit like you hot stuff, cos lovely, your going to be one of those outspoken pro-drug "activists" in a matter of years
hehe

Dear oldschool VT:

World domination is futile. Start with a small country..

p.s. stay in school ~

Dear Danny,

Finish you degree. No questions, just do it. Uni is NOT meant to be fun if you actually want to graduate.

Love CS

PS It is not cool to work full time in a call centre.8)

dear jo,

yes you are as cool as the boys.
no you don't have to prove it by falling off the branch of that tree.

Last edited:
"Cover your arse. Yes, I know you think you do, but trust me, do it more.

Think like you're paranoid, just don't live like it."