Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

day after drugs: scattered.

Strepsils

Bluelighter
we all hate it, those of us tht get it at least.
yes, i'm refering to the day after biccies. lack of sleep and serotonin causes this state to come on (i'm guessing), but what are some steps that you guys do it stop it?
ps - i've searched this site and i've come up with no similar threads.

If u get a chance do a search on pre and post loading. it certainly takes the edge of a bit especially terrible tuesdays ;) i cant stand a MDxA comedown

simple , cones and more cones and more cones and wait more cones.

Cones makes you feel so good afterwards , kicks in some of the pill , makes you feel all nice and fuzzy.I actually dont mind the scat when i stoned off my tits.

thanks for the link. but there's no way i could convince my mum to let me use her credit card to buy 5-htp pills over the net.
what are some basic things i can buy over the counter at the chemist to help this?
i already drink plenty of water, but i'm guessing i should be eating a lot of banannas or some shit?

Umm bannanas to my knowledge carry amino acids which is good for serotonin but id like to see u eat enuff to restore levels ;) :p

Well sonny jim u know wat they say you buy the ticket you take the ride!

What u do on the duration of ur roll will also effect the outcome of your comedown.

Maybe its time for a break theres much better substances out there than MDxx imo, take nutmeg for example :p (joke)

I believe L-Tyrosine may help but its evidence to prove this is arguable!

As for the 5-htp credit card is only option to my knowledge.

ld50 vs ssri said:
What u do on the duration of ur roll will also effect the outcome of your comedown.
thanks, but you expand on the statement above.
appreciated.

keep fluids up, obviously if u are moving around like a munted maniac all night u are going to be sore!

I find 250 ml an hour good even then i still dont drink that much.
but this is personal prefernce supposedly if u are dancing alot and active 500ml an hour is a good level, inactive around 250ml

You have a car with no fuel does it go anywhere no! the body is the same so no fluids leads to dehydration a result of that is feeling like absolute shit.

Just think about it its plain and simple ur going to get a comedown when u take substances such as MDxx but thre are ways of minimising this a little bit.

set and setting during a come down plays a huge part just the same as it plays a huge part for the duration of your pills

Been experimenting with taking vitamins etc... found a bit of magnesium helps the most pre/post roll :) very simple... good results.. Also forcing down large amounts of food before and after is orsome!... Love running around deli's and 24hr joints off my chops searching for food :) Yoghurt... milk drinks... yummie yummie food... *drewls*.. what would you do if you had just run a marathon? sure as hell woulnd't then do a 48hr famine!... silly :) This is the general consensus of the wiser of my rolling group :) Food is the key...

ld50 vs ssri said:
You have a car with no fuel does it go anywhere no! the body is the same so no fluids leads to dehydration a result of that is feeling like absolute shit.

actually water is a product of respiration!!! a car with no carbon monoxide will still run!! sorry for this dumb post im way too tired

for a comedown i reccoment a stringent routine of : cones, sex, cones, sex, cones, sex, cones and if you can stomach it, some nice greasy fast food witha vanilla shake. yum, yum and yum.

also i have my doubts about blasting my seratonin with chemicals then using MORE chemicals to rapidly replace it ... then again i dont really like taking vitamins... artificial is never good for u i think

bring on the steamed turkey and bananas :D

Strepsils said:
what should people do on the duration of their roll to minimise the comedown?

Anti-oxidants.. Probably the most important thing to have as a 'during load' :)

Food is your friend! You've put a large strain on your body, and you need proteins so your body can repair itself. Eat, even if you don't feel like it. You'll feel SO much better.

Vitamins, 5-HTP, etc.

Alcohol is also good :) Get drunk and then the party continues heh

Treating drugs with drugs eh....

I would of thought drinking would casue alot of dehyrdration am i wrong ?

Just take the time to search.... all the info is in bluelight archives or another location at least!

Last edited:
A good source of anti oxidants is green tea, just normal tea is also good but from reading various threads here green tea is said to be better.

I fucking love being scattered and coming down, just letting it aalll riiidee..providing you don't have to actually do shit the next day/night.
When you are able I highly recommend a nudie crushie and a big fresh salad roll, light, healthy and easy to digest.

Scattered is a state of mind, easily overcome by a bit of positive thinking. It's like bad trips which never existed til the CIA sstarted telling people that bad trips happen, negative reinforcement, if you never heard about comedowns they wouldn't effect you nearly as basdf. At mleast, thats my belief andf i'm standing by it!@