• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

This is the saddest post I have ever seen dudes. I just checked this guys profile and he hasn't posted in a long... long time. We all know what that means. Poor guy. I'm so like him I'm just young and haven't gone that far. I can't imagine where he's at right now but so many stereotypical situations come to mind. He must be so lonely and gone now. It's so ominous and dark to read crack posts sometimes.

He seemed like such a good and intelligent person. Reminds me of what people told me when I was an alcoholic/pill addict. And I knew all along what I was doing to myself and how it would affect me... just like he did.

Hopefully he's still alive or something. Rip.

Thanks for advice. The shop who sold it swore it was a "basic crack pipe"
As for brillo, we do have some but it is steel rather that copper. I tried to make some but despite burning it until red hot and washing it continues to deposit debits.
I'll use a can I think..
Thanks again.

Its a meth pipe. Usually just chuck in a small portion of even sized shards, melt with a gentle burn to a liquid puddle, blow off the first puff and gentle smokes after that. Dont burn the living shit out of it and keep the pipe clean.

Its a meth pipe. Usually just chuck in a small portion of even sized shards, melt with a gentle burn to a liquid puddle, blow off the first puff and gentle smokes after that. Dont burn the living shit out of it and keep the pipe clean.

Huh, always thought that was possible thanks for clarifying. Too bad not burning the pipe is like a fucking artform in itself, lol! At least when it comes to a lot of people and meth smoking. Sure took me a long time to learn to do it properly. Glad I don't do that shit anymore tho .

Why are we talking about meth in a crack thread?

I use to get really jonesy and fiend when I used frequently and small amounts. Now I smoke half a ball once a month. My dealer has been getting 80 percent coke. When I crack it up it comes back great. When it's gone I don't fiend because I've satisfied my crack need and it's not cut with a lot of amphetamines so the come down isn't harsh. 1 mg of Clonazapam helps me too.

^ i too prefer crack to powder coke these days due to its purity, seriously fuck how cut the powder is in the UK.

I haven’t read this whole thread so forgive me if I repeat stuff. The whole heart racing thing worries me, is a beta blocker ok as a solution? Or am I better off sticking with Xanax?

Second, what if you have a clogged chore but there’s a TON of resin in there? Personally doing pushes and smoking the resin is my favorite part and I get monster bellringers from that. I just don’t want to throw away a chore with so much resin as it seems like a waste. Any solutions?

Welcome to Bluelight, MoJo. It is a real thread. We prefer posts in real threads to at least pretend to contribute something, too. If you have something to add, or a question to ask, please do so.

I hope this question doesn't seem to odd. Does anyone have any experience with using meditation to ease the crack binge comedown? I plan to try it on my next run. I figure it can't hurt.//cheers

I hope this question doesn't seem to odd. Does anyone have any experience with using meditation to ease the crack binge comedown? I plan to try it on my next run. I figure it can't hurt.//cheers

My experience in the following:

Crack comedown: singular, mild
Cocaine powder comedown: limited, severe
Meditation, zazen: two years of weekly hours.

Those are three circles that do not overlap in any Venn Diagram I can think of.

I mean, it's a kind of meditation by itself to go through comedowns sometimes. I guess dusting off the ol' zabuton couldn't hurt, but my back hurts after half an hour during sobriety.

Unless you have a unique form of meditation?

I haven't, but I will say that ASMR videos on YouTube (particularly ASMR Barber or painter Bob Ross) have helped me with general insomnia. ASMR and meditation aren't identical, but there is some substantial overlap.

Rock ain't Recreation

Smoking rock ain't recreational. Its a career. When you smoke rock and get something out of it that you like, you have to keep it up all night and day. When you want to get high or change your attitude by using and you use rock, man, that's a committment. Because that's all you'll do. With other longer lasting dope you can make the excuse that you're "getting things done", because you actually can. With rock, that's all you'll do. Its the least "efficient" drug there is because at 4:00am, after picking at the carpet at anything white, you've got to go out for more.
Any drug can be recreational but it's extremely difficult to manage. You have to make sure your usage is occasional and that you dont become a fiend and stay up days on end. You need to set limits and stick to them. And pick good days/dedicate the time to recover. So take a day off work afterwards etc. And no matter what you need to sleep and eat regularly or you will become a crack head.

Why is this a hate crack thread?

if your going to say stop smoking crack, stop doing cocaine all together. its the same drug.
So many people who are cocaine snorters judge the crack smokers and it's never mad sense to me. It's like a joint smoker judging a person using a bong. It's just a diff method an d it's much better when it comes down to it.

What got you in to it? Like, how did you stumble upon your first hit? From what I've read, people don't find crack. Crack finds them.

Sums it up perfectly. In my opinion this thread should be stickied and titled: "So you wanna know if crack is addictive."
Hey for me I was at my buddies house waiting for a speed dealer and they offered me a hit of crack while I was waiting. Instantly addicted and almost have forgotten about speed because of crack.