• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

Scrape the amber liquid, honestly this thread is really long and I don't know if someone already told you this but IME a stem can produce lots of worthwhile resin. Also, the concept of a "standard" rock I don't get, what is the weight here? Are you discussing weight when you buy it? You should be buying this shit in grams, eight balls if you have this big of a habbit. You also should look into maybe finding a steady dealer who you just come to instead of entering into the projects to compete, SWIM used to do that all the time to cop dope and just ended up dealing with all sorts of shady characters and never getting a real deal. Once SWIM just had a guy they went to, were able to discuss grams for X amount, X amount of bags that were X amount, ect....also, if your crack isn't getting you that high look into procuring cocaine and cooking it yourself, its not that hard and if the cocaine is good you can yield incredible crack. SWIM smoked the best rock they ever had that way...

Okay, EDIT, in all honesty I commented obviously not on the last page of this thread, and therefore really do not wanna encourage an addict to keep using. I am currenty on methadone maintence and would hate for anyone to be giving me "heroin tips", even tho I don't need any...but yeah, definitely most effective crack use is none.

Crack will simply not be an affordable habit, no matter what buying tactics you use, or corners you cut.

In other words, no matter what you do, you won't be able to afford the amount of crack you want.

IMO, the OP is actually better off doing it like he is. Because either way, MOST of his time would be spent fiending, and at least his way, his habit will be smaller, and hence, easier to quit.

Liquid Gold

Scrape the amber liquid, honestly this thread is really long and I don't know if someone already told you this but IME a stem can produce lots of worthwhile resin.

Fascinating thread. So many similarities to my own life. But I wanted to answer the original question only. My tweaking habit was always to scrape out the inside of the pipe after every couple of hits, no matter what type of pipe it was (drove everyone around me batty!). I miss that liquid gold the most. I would have many assorted pushers - screwdrivers, small knives, nails, screws and a razor to scrape off the pushers! - to get the best cleaning possible. Just before the shit hardens when it's gooey scrape out big gobs and put it back on top of the bowl or chore or whatever. Best stuff on earth.

wow, thread is old but i was wondering if anyone ever knew what the outcome of this whole situation was. i just read this whole thread and it was both fascinating and terrifying...

wow, thread is old but i was wondering if anyone ever knew what the outcome of this whole situation was. i just read this whole thread and it was both fascinating and terrifying...

The outcome to first trying crack is the same every single time. You smoke till the rock is gone and you buy more. Then, you wake up the next morning and if you're lucky, you decide not to do it again. But, I'll give it a read since its fascinating.

edit: Dear lord. This thread could easily be one of the most frightening things I have read in my entire life. If this isn't proof that crack is evil, I don't know what the fuck is. Cocaine is the only drug that helplessly grasps people as they re-dose every 10 minutes, spending absurd amounts of money. The financial damage is nothing compared to the health damage. That's the sad part. If jim could post here with an update it would mean a lot.

The guy went from a curious guy trying rock to a fucking fiend, overnight. ProducedRaw said it best. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Jim, let us know you're still alive.

Last edited:
I do hope Jimborg reads this and posts how he is doing. Not hearing from him could be either bad news or good news.

Possible Good News - he's totally off the pipe and one of the aspects of staying off is to not come out here on bluelight which can for some people be a form of temptation.

Possible Bad News - he could be dead or so totally using and addicted he is not even functional enough to turn on the computer.

I myself am barely keeping it under control - smoking about 2-3 times per month (which is less than the past two years) and I want to even reduce that further.

I do hope Jimborg reads this and posts how he is doing. Not hearing from him could be either bad news or good news.

Possible Good News - he's totally off the pipe and one of the aspects of staying off is to not come out here on bluelight which can for some people be a form of temptation.

Possible Bad News - he could be dead or so totally using and addicted he is not even functional enough to turn on the computer.

I myself am barely keeping it under control - smoking about 2-3 times per month (which is less than the past two years) and I want to even reduce that further.

Crack is just one of those drugs that can't be used recreationally. Worst part about it is, Jim was going places in life. He wasn't like the average person who wanted to try crack.

I may be able to call myself a recreational crack user though I guess we are quite rare. I have been smoking for about 3-4 years, in 2008 and 2009 averaging one session a week . . . and now have cut down to 2-3 times per month and even need to cut down a little more. And once I get some, I will smoke it until it is all gone - no self control once starting.

I have never smoked more than 10-12 hours (i.e. no multi-day binges), and I have never sold anything, pawned anything, or taken money out of savings to buy crack., i.e. I only use current disposable income.

But yeah, I know I need to be super super careful lest I go the way of the full blown addict.

I may be able to call myself a recreational crack user though I guess we are quite rare. I have been smoking for about 3-4 years, in 2008 and 2009 averaging one session a week . . . and now have cut down to 2-3 times per month and even need to cut down a little more. And once I get some, I will smoke it until it is all gone - no self control once starting.

I have never smoked more than 10-12 hours (i.e. no multi-day binges), and I have never sold anything, pawned anything, or taken money out of savings to buy crack., i.e. I only use current disposable income.

But yeah, I know I need to be super super careful lest I go the way of the full blown addict.

Bit of a random question, but what does crack smoke even smell like? Does the smell linger on you like weed?

To add to that, good luck with it. Look on the bright side: At least it isn't IV 'caine. That's pretty much the quickest way to send yourself to hell, and it gets ugly really fast. I'd imagine this thread would have taken a completely different direction if Jim was trying to blast powder instead of smoking rock.

Voxide . . . Actually crack smoke is not too bad - it does not linger too long and does not really smell on you - - not like pot smoke or even cigarette smoke.

Yeah . . . I guess I am fortunate in that I have never (yet) IV'd anything. Did you once get into that and speak from experience?

Yeah . . . I guess I am fortunate in that I have never (yet) IV'd anything. Did you once get into that and speak from experience?

Lets just say that if I was the one using IV caine, I wouldn't be on a computer. Far worse than smoking from what I've seen. But at the same time, the rush is superior. Not worth it in my opinion. Poking yourself for a 10 minute high doesn't add up at all.

But, I have to ask, and sorry if this question makes you want a hit, but...Is smoking rocks really all that good as people on erowid say it is?

Last edited:
crack smoke smells beautiful, sort of sweet... not so much a gnarly chemical smell like most other drugs. it's refreshing...

smoking rocks really is THAT good. the problem just comes when you're out.

half of the high comes from being able to think, "great, I've got another hoot for the next few minutes."

I consider myself a recreational crack user (atm,) - I use a few times a week, yeah, but I'm still saving my money and I'm tapering off right now. I'm giving my pipe to my friend, too.

The only worrisome part about crack is once you smoke your last rock. Like someone said earlier - "everyone is a crackhead, when they smoke crack." i'd sell my own dick for another hoot. (which actually worked out in my benefit - my dealer seems to like giving me blow jobs & crack hoots. ;) )
(and yeah, she's a girl, if you had to wonder.)

jeez makes me remember the first time I used crack.....my computer was gone by day 2. Didn't really get high, but for some reason I was a fiend for it, from hit # 1. That led to a 1 week $1000 binge that I never really got a great high from.......but for some reason wanted more. Crack is some fiend shit.

Yeah, smoking crack is a super-fantastic high - - a totally awesome experience . . . especially when I can get a monster bell-ringer hit with some good stuff. Fuck man, I feel like I am floating to another world. Yeah, it is as awesome as everyone says it is. But once the stuff is gone the coming down is horrible. I need to think about only smoking at night and drinking vodka with it so after the party is over I can go to bed and sleep it off.

And no problems - - I got lots of plans for this US holiday weekend (Labor Day) so there is no temptation to go out and get some rocks from this posting discussion.

And giving a pipe to a friend does not help too much - - a few times when I got disgusted I threw out my pipes and chore and then 2 or 3 weeks later when I get the urge to smoke some rock I go out and get a few new pipes.

crack smoke smells beautiful, sort of sweet... not so much a gnarly chemical smell like most other drugs. it's refreshing...

smoking rocks really is THAT good. the problem just comes when you're out.

half of the high comes from being able to think, "great, I've got another hoot for the next few minutes."

I consider myself a recreational crack user (atm,) - I use a few times a week, yeah, but I'm still saving my money and I'm tapering off right now. I'm giving my pipe to my friend, too.

The only worrisome part about crack is once you smoke your last rock. Like someone said earlier - "everyone is a crackhead, when they smoke crack." i'd sell my own dick for another hoot. (which actually worked out in my benefit - my dealer seems to like giving me blow jobs & crack hoots. ;) )
(and yeah, she's a girl, if you had to wonder.)
If someone actually did something like that, think of the guilt once the comedown came on. Wow. I think I'd just kill myself there. I mean, not having a dick because of rocks. I'm scared just thinking about it.

Dealing crack must be just as horrifying. Knowing that crackheads would do anything for fix. You could have your throat cut while you sleep. No other drug dealers have to worry about things like that. I'm sure it's happened for heroin fixes, but chances are pretty good they'll happen with crack sooner than anything else.
Yeah, smoking crack is a super-fantastic high - - a totally awesome experience . . . especially when I can get a monster bell-ringer hit with some good stuff. Fuck man, I feel like I am floating to another world. Yeah, it is as awesome as everyone says it is. But once the stuff is gone the coming down is horrible. I need to think about only smoking at night and drinking vodka with it so after the party is over I can go to bed and sleep it off.

And no problems - - I got lots of plans for this US holiday weekend (Labor Day) so there is no temptation to go out and get some rocks from this posting discussion.

And giving a pipe to a friend does not help too much - - a few times when I got disgusted I threw out my pipes and chore and then 2 or 3 weeks later when I get the urge to smoke some rock I go out and get a few new pipes.
I've actually read that it's the comedown that makes people fiend, not the high itself. One person on erowid even said they didn't like crack but STILL kept smoking. That scares me. I'm sure there are drugs with better euphoria, but crack lasting only 4-5 minutes is what gets most people.

I don't know what the fuck happened to Jim. Hopefully he's alive and off crack.

Hate to turn this into an interview, forgive me, but how would you guys say crack takes a toll on the lungs? Do you hack up shit in the morning like with cigarettes? Have you noticed it harder to breathe?

This is just info I've never gotten the chance of getting. People on erowid are just too shocked from the actual high.

Last edited:
Rock ain't Recreation

Smoking rock ain't recreational. Its a career. When you smoke rock and get something out of it that you like, you have to keep it up all night and day. When you want to get high or change your attitude by using and you use rock, man, that's a committment. Because that's all you'll do. With other longer lasting dope you can make the excuse that you're "getting things done", because you actually can. With rock, that's all you'll do. Its the least "efficient" drug there is because at 4:00am, after picking at the carpet at anything white, you've got to go out for more.

Need to reply to VOXide's and B25Bulas's last two posts:

Actually I do hack up a little black stuff after a crack session but by the next morning lungs ect feel fine. I think the reason it is not so bad compared to cigarettes is because when smoking I may smoke 10-12 hits in session once every week or two compared to people who may be smoking 40 cigarettes a day every day. A big difference.

And for B25Bulas, I disagree. . . I smoke rock 2 or 3 times a month and yes, when smoking that is all I do but so far I kept up a normal productive life and it is not a career. Yeah, I don't do anything productive when smoking rock (like I can when smoking meth) but it's only a few times a month.

Smoking rock ain't recreational. Its a career. When you smoke rock and get something out of it that you like, you have to keep it up all night and day. When you want to get high or change your attitude by using and you use rock, man, that's a committment. Because that's all you'll do. With other longer lasting dope you can make the excuse that you're "getting things done", because you actually can. With rock, that's all you'll do. Its the least "efficient" drug there is because at 4:00am, after picking at the carpet at anything white, you've got to go out for more.

Same could be said of cig addicts. I wonder if nicotine was illegal and equally expensive as crack, how many people would still be everyday smokers.