• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

Could a mod please either move this to TDS or close it (whichever you prefer)? I feel awful about clogging up OD with this bullshit.

And those with enough heart to care about a fucked up stranger on the internet thank you.. and I promise you this: I will find a way to end this binge ASAP while hurting my wife as little as possible (and not doing anything retarded).

Gonna have to stop posting for now... wife almost home (I can track her position via cell.. I know..)... Tried texting her to ask her to please go pick up some dinner to delay arrival... no luck....

Anyway, I'm sorry for exposing you all to such a demented personality, but hey - this is harm reduction at its finest right? Solid chronicle of some relatively normal dude ruining his life in real time.

Nvm she went to grocery store so I have 10-15 min... Anyway, thanks guys... and anyone who feels quick to judge what I'm doing to my wife - you think I'm the only addict who chronically lies to loved ones?

Come on man it's not too late if you stop NOW.

You have drugs to ease the comedown, and the comedown will be much better than losing your wife, job, home, everything.

Use your head

And those with enough heart to care about a fucked up stranger on the internet thank you.. and I promise you this: I will find a way to end this binge ASAP while hurting my wife as little as possible (and not doing anything retarded).

It's simple. Don't take that next hit and never look back.

I WILL stop this weekend. That's my promise to myself (although my track record of keeping those sucks). But I have a real problem with flushing $200+ of drugs down the toilet.

This weekend will be detox and Monday is a new day.

Come on man use your head. I'm an addict too I know how it goes, tomorrow never comes.

The time is now, every day you wait is more money you have to lie to your poor loving wife about.

If you stop now think how happy you will be not having to think about hurting her anymore, isn't that freedom from paranoia and guilt better than those short minutes of high?

I understand it's hard but the longer you wait the harder it gets, and the bigger the chance of losing her FOREVER

Jim - if you really feel that way and aren't just wallowing in crack enduced self pity/loathing then just bin it, finish it and don't do it again, or sell it.... Now about the pre-melt, can someone answer before this is closed?!

you know i WISH it was crack i was addicted to. one awful comedown and you are through the physical part (i know the mental cravings are no joke and are tough also).

You can do it and you know its worth it!!!!! waiting until this weekend will make everything SO much worse.

I have been putting off and putting off going to detox and I wish I would have done it at the first opportunity, and tomorrow morning I am finally manning up and doing it! I have at least a good week of physical misery ahead of me!

You can do it too, and you can post here where we can help you battle the cravings :)

I am an ex heroin addict current on sub maintenance and ive also smoked my fair amount of crack (4-5 hr binge every few months or couple times a year) and dont get me wrong, i fucking loved crack WHEN i did it. I smoked it, I IVed it (which is fucking amazing). But this thread is disgusting me. Crack is the dirtiest drug out there, brings the most shady people and the most crime. Do yourself a favor and get the fuck away from it. You'll end up in jail, like i did... prison, like i did... rehabs, like i did... detoxes, like i did... overdoses, like i did..... lose family, like i did..... become homeless, like i did.... And trust me that shit aint worth it no matter how good that drug feels... for a couple minutes. Just my two cents. If it dont apply to you, let it fly.....

jimborg have you smoked today or are you done with it for good? Please tell us you are done with that nasty drug . You have way too much going for yourself to be smokin crack

This thread is a great read and really quite intereting, jimborg you seem like a real nice guy and I honestly hope it all works out for you. As someone else said $700 is nothing and I hope you can actually give it up.

hmmm i don't think he's been smokin any because if he smokes crack at all he comes and posts on this thread. So yay for jimborg!

hmmm i don't think he's been smokin any because if he smokes crack at all he comes and posts on this thread. So yay for jimborg!

Not to be a "Debbie Downer"...but you might want to hold off on the premature congratulations.

First, he usually smokes by himself while his wife is at work. But today is Sunday, so maybe the only reason he isn't smoking is because he doesn't have the opportunity.

Or, even worse, his wife may have caught him by now 8o