• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Tell me about it. I'm a pretty hardcore D2 player and I just can't find anything exciting this season. Only 1 raid this year was a real letdown too.

anyone still playin' GTA 5 Online on ps4? I'm gettin' tired of trying to run through heists with mic'd up 7 year olds. :cautious:

On the other hand, since I picked it back up again I've gotten damned good at solo grinding $1-2mil a day. Shit just gets boring that way, and all the the folks I used to squad up with don't seem to play anymore.

anyone still playin' GTA 5 Online on ps4? I'm gettin' tired of trying to run through heists with mic'd up 7 year olds. :cautious:

On the other hand, since I picked it back up again I've gotten damned good at solo grinding $1-2mil a day. Shit just gets boring that way, and all the the folks I used to squad up with don't seem to play anymore.

lol same thing with halo...I've been playing off and on for what... 15+ years yet there is constantly a prepubescent child screaming in my ear.

I'm playing BioShock Remastered on the Switch. It was just released a few days ago. Runs really well considering the Switch is pretty gutless compared to the bigger consoles.

lol same thing with halo...I've been playing off and on for what... 15+ years yet there is constantly a prepubescent child screaming in my ear.

It's literally game-breaking, lol. The worst one I encountered was when I was just running crates on the map, there was this weird, really flamboyant-sounding Spanish kid talking the weirdest shit while he was dancing in some dude's nightclub. Like, he was runnin' around and tellin' this other kid "let's take some shots, man," "oh, you only had one? I'm on my 4th already, whooooooo!" "Dancin'! We got the movesss, YEAH we're dancin!" and he wouldn't shut up. It was just constant weird ass, little kid roleplaying, and I mean.... that's cool, but everybody hears you, right?

and bro, I can't mute that shit once I've plugged in headphones. I can make a private party but that makes it all fucked up to run heists/missions and manage your headset connection at the same time. Even if I pull out the headset, the voice chat starts blastin' on my TV. So I figure, alright, he's pissin' me off and someone needs to teach him not to call attention to himself like this, and I proceeded to grief the fucking shit out of this kid. Went in his nightclub, started doin' shots with him while I was on mute, danced a little bit, took a tour, then I ran to the door and led him outside. Got in my Krieger, let him hop in the passenger side. Took him out to the top of the map and kicked him out the car. Got rid of the Krieger, called in the Oppressor, ruined this kids night for an hour or two while I listened to him bitch and moan to his "friends" on the chat.

Since then I've been lagging into solo lobbies just to avoid the nonsense. I didn't like how I responded to that.... but it sure was fun though.

It's literally game-breaking, lol. The worst one I encountered was when I was just running crates on the map, there was this weird, really flamboyant-sounding Spanish kid talking the weirdest shit while he was dancing in some dude's nightclub. Like, he was runnin' around and tellin' this other kid "let's take some shots, man," "oh, you only had one? I'm on my 4th already, whooooooo!" "Dancin'! We got the movesss, YEAH we're dancin!" and he wouldn't shut up. It was just constant weird ass, little kid roleplaying, and I mean.... that's cool, but everybody hears you, right?

and bro, I can't mute that shit once I've plugged in headphones. I can make a private party but that makes it all fucked up to run heists/missions and manage your headset connection at the same time. Even if I pull out the headset, the voice chat starts blastin' on my TV. So I figure, alright, he's pissin' me off and someone needs to teach him not to call attention to himself like this, and I proceeded to grief the fucking shit out of this kid. Went in his nightclub, started doin' shots with him while I was on mute, danced a little bit, took a tour, then I ran to the door and led him outside. Got in my Krieger, let him hop in the passenger side. Took him out to the top of the map and kicked him out the car. Got rid of the Krieger, called in the Oppressor, ruined this kids night for an hour or two while I listened to him bitch and moan to his "friends" on the chat.

Since then I've been lagging into solo lobbies just to avoid the nonsense. I didn't like how I responded to that.... but it sure was fun though.

I was never that interested in GTA (I haven't really played since Vice City) , but that almost makes me want to start again :ROFLMAO:

download.jpg

Haven't bought it yet but I'm going to this week when I get paid. Love Mario games and I've been looking for something new to sink some time into.

Downloading super Mario maker 2 now. $39.99 on sale. Taking forever due to my god awful internet.

hopefully I'll have time to play it. I loved the first one.

im on the ps4. always been a COD fan really liking the new blackops cold war. i have all the boarderlands had to start over when i switched from xbox. waiting on the new farcry. have part of destiny2 i didn't get any dlc for it. pretty much the only thing i wont play is any of the battle royal games i just can't get into them.

im male 50yrs old looking for mature people to game with my psn tag is. soulminer70

hyrule-warriors-switch-button-fin-1599595486973.jpg

Downloaded the Demo for this tonight and i have been having a great time with it. Never tried the first one before but after playing this the last 2 hours im thinking id probably like to have them both eventually. It's just like Dynasty Warriors, really fun hack and slash gameplay.

Playing it each day with my son. Thought it a bit boring, but then we discovered combos.

Hyrule Warriors that is.