• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Congratulations Strawberry Lovemuffin & Dale - Bub has arrived!

Glad to hear you're ok, Carla :)

Have you had the chance to get drunk yet? ;)

congratulations guys, shes absolutely gorgeous! <3

i was thinking of you on val day; as i remembered karla had mentioned something along the lines of being induced on that day if scarlett hadnt graced the world yet with her presence.

phase_dancer summed up beautifully all the wisdom that can be offered to new parents; and i wish you guys the best!

sorry to hear you had a terrible pro-labour experience; be sure to rest up as much as time allows and take care darling. :D

...kytnism...:|

^ Funny you should mention. I've been quite enjoying a few glasses of wine (IN BETWEEN expressing at safe intervals of course ;) ). *** EDIT: for nickyj.***

I may even have to pop into the drinking thread again one of these days. If I can keep my eyes open long enough. Motherhood is like one big night out after another, your days are all "morning afters" :D

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes, Dale & I have just read through them all and I'm really overwhelmed by it all, thankyou. You're good friends :)

Mariposa: I can't wait to see her chart!! I was going to ask you about that. Hey at least there's a little Taurean in her (earth signs + me = click!).

^ Lucky you're well practiced at morning afters then :D Does this mean you'd recommend drug use to all want-to-be parents? :D

Congratulations to yourself & your family.

Now the "fun" ;) can really begin.

May you have many restful nights :)

congratulations on this - i think you'll make a brilliant mum. glad the life-threatening side of things turned out so well!