• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
recovery can take up to 1 year or more what kind of f*****g BS is this shit. invega is the shittiest drug ever invented
It's powerful. Whatever chemical compound this is made of it really effects the function of the brain. They did away with physical lobotomy, and invented chemical lobotomy. Only difference is the chemical one does eventually go away, while the surgery lobotomy is permanent.

are you worried about recovery ?
Yes I’m worried a little but I think we all recover it just takes a long time. I hate waiting but I have no other choice. How about you? Are you worried? What do you do to pass the time?

Yes I’m worried a little but I think we all recover it just takes a long time. I hate waiting but I have no other choice. How about you? Are you worried? What do you do to pass the time?
pacing around the room .. going to the store to pickup a protein bar, taking walks, reading forums and some gaming now and then altho i don't like gaming right now the abilify causes addictive behaviour in me regarding food and gaming. its hard to get through the day but TV kind of works altho i don't like television it gets me through the day and staying at family being alone right now kind of sucks. creative stuff or reading sucks without creative imagination invega took away all the motivation to do hobbies,crafts or interest even music doesn't appeal to me. i already had PTSD before i got the invega shot and me unable to smoke weed is kind of hard. watching some netflix series and pacing works the best to get trough the day. i visit the forum all day.

in general i'm worried about the future but i think everybody that took the shot worries about the future,

2 fucking years man this is beyond my comprehension , total invega zombie.
I need to be on abilify for some time anyway it lowers prolactin.
I would avoid abilify if i were you because it did nothing good for me. I don't think it lowers prolactin to be honest and this is based on experience. abilify made my legs very weak - like if my legs were not weak, i would able to jog and do laps around the field so i can drop lot of weight. am i upset? yes but time does heal everything eventually so i just take it easy and focus on walks when it comes to exercise. i try not to be hard on myself.

it's been 162 days since my last abilify shot, and it has been 434 days since my last invega shot (it was trinza). i feel much better now that i am off the meds. i still have some side effects but i feel like they are more controllable when it comes to maintaining my body like sleeping correctly, drinking lots of water, eating right, mediation, getting proper nutrients and minerals in my body.

i do believe 100 percent recovery is possible but at a certain point, you do need to go back to the gym and start working out.. i am not at that stage as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would avoid abilify if i were you because it did nothing good for me. I don't think it lowers prolactin to be honest and this is based on experience. abilify made my legs very weak - like if my legs were not weak, i would be jogging and doing laps around the field so i can drop lot of weight. am i upset? yes but time does heal everything eventually so i just take it easy and focus on walks when it comes to exercise. i try not to be hard on myself.

it's been 162 days since my last abilify shot, and it has been 434 days since my last invega shot (it was trinza). i feel much better now that i am off the meds. i still have some side effects but i feel like they are more controllable when it comes to maintaining my body like sleeping correctly, drinking lots of water, eating right, mediation, getting proper nutrients and minerals in my body.

i do believe 100 percent recovery is possible but at a certain point, you do need to go back to the gym and start working out.. i am not at that stage as of yet.
these medications do fuck all for people with or without psychosis i get the idea these meds only leave the individual in pieces without any hope for recovery, i have no idea how to avoid abilify until my next review panel, maybe cutting down dose would be a good idea. AP are a crime against humanity.. the population that really has schizo is like 0,00001 % these meds are way overprescribed western civilization is a joke

its been 12 months for me now and i dont know if there has even been any difference, any difference i do see it is very hard to tell and none of it feels like normal me, i still cant enjoy movies or video games or music sober, and cigarettes dont feel the same, or anything, at 12 months i think, when am i gonna return to normal?
Bruh you gotta be on another drug or something, if not be patient the drug should be completely eliminated soon.

if everything isn't normal for me after 12 months i would smoke weed 24/7 use mushrooms and take psychedelics daily

Bro big smoke if you recovered then why you still here everyday bro, once I recover I’m out
Just to check everyone's progress, I dont really post that much anymore on the invega forum but I do occasionly , but I do enjoy looking at the other threads on bluelight that's why I mostly still get on bluelight

Yesterday started out easy especially early morning but the abilify really ruined the day, it adds additional side effects on top of the invega side effects.. abilifry is crap

I would avoid abilify if i were you because it did nothing good for me. I don't think it lowers prolactin to be honest and this is based on experience. abilify made my legs very weak - like if my legs were not weak, i would able to jog and do laps around the field so i can drop lot of weight. am i upset? yes but time does heal everything eventually so i just take it easy and focus on walks when it comes to exercise. i try not to be hard on myself.

weakness in the legs if can identify with this stuff definitely causes it

that's what i would like sleeping well.. i took some powerfull hypnotics but only slept 4 hours max
I think that mdma i took the other day forced some receptors to unblock cause after that I've been sleeping quite well deep sleep. It was my first time taking mdma and it was awesome. Don't let fear mongers stop you from doing whatever you have to do to recover esp the moderators. Sitting around for "recovery" wont work. Just ask Dirtyinvega. He's still pathetic 4 years later. Im at work as im writing this im 30 i gotta keep going

Status
Not open for further replies.