• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit bro, we come here for motivation and to find out tips on how to recover from this crap. you could be more pleasant, boss man.
you don't have to follow my advice but smoke some weed.
i swear, weed makes everything better.
Yeah I am. I am fighting back, I survived but the damage invega did to me is irreversible that is why I was saying this is insane we are part of the underground movement although I don't doubt the government isn't watching us tho they cannot do anything

I have grown to create my own belief system and become spiritual because my soul still exists even though invega changed me for life
there isn't anything else I can do besides help out which is why I told the truth

invega changes everything in your chemistry not just your brain

I will help fight the good fight but in the end the government is using people like toys, not just here either.

I have herbal smokes called Nirdhosh smokes but weed was just passed to be legal in my state of NY in about 6/7 months I can gain access to it but a very long time from now still so I found legal herbs on amazon

Does anyone feel like physical appearance has been drastically affected after Invega ?
I have been struggling with hair fall/hair loss, acne, change in complexion and more.
When I look back to pre-Invega pictures and compare them to now, my facial features look so different and with the weight gain, I just look like a totally different person altogether.

Does anyone feel like physical appearance has been drastically affected after Invega ?
I have been struggling with hair fall/hair loss, acne, change in complexion and more.
When I look back to pre-Invega pictures and compare them to now, my facial features look so different and with the weight gain, I just look like a totally different person altogether.
It literally warped my cheek bones so I look stranger than before.
It does everything to your system literally it works at ending your life. I had those issues.

What do you say to a psychiatrist to have them stop prescribing the drug? I feel like I've tried many angles here but she insists (all of them) that I need to be on it so my symptoms don't come back. It's total bullshit but they don't listen to facts. It's frustrating as all hell.
Isn't there a guideline which says 2 years on meds psychosis free you can come off them?

Fully recoverd since 8.5-9 months off.
Schizophrenia returned as i still been housing in my old moldy flat. Now i move on into a new flat, and schizophrenia will stop. I am certain. Cheers everybody

I took it for a year. 234 mg per injection. Been off it for 3 months and am doing fine with just Seroquel and Zyprexa now.

you are really not going to feel like yourself with any antipsychotic due to the alteration on the mind it's just straight up truth so.. invega however is the most evil drug in existence as far as I can tell, but there are also others that the government is poisoning people with. I still believe they are trying to kill people who have special thoughts because we are a risk. It's true that the religious have been against psychic people for a long time even damning them or killing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.