• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had a blank mind and I felt like I wasn’t myself for about 2 months. I wasn’t even able to form a thought or think. Everything felt like I was on auto pilot. I personally haven’t lost the weight yet either. I think one day you’ll recover. It’s just takes time. I know someone who didn’t feel any improvements for 1 year and 7 months. Everyone is different and if you are a bit older l feel invega takes a big toll on your body and you will recover slower than others. You just need to remind yourself you can do it and trust me you gotta think about all the people who have it worst and all the people who have had this shot and never been on blue light form and has no support.
Thats how i feel now i stopped invega in feb now i am on abilify but no changes

Hey.
I can relate to these issues. About two years off invega now (I quit in August 2018 ) so it's been three years and three months

Some of that stuff has never went away for me either, I am a male. 28 years old.

my facial structure has warped as well as my bone structure.
I gave up driving because I have become a violent natured person
I have to constantly lie about my mental health because the system never released it's jaws from me but each morning I throw out my antipsychotic pills (since I escaped the shot) still dealing with family and doctors lies so the system has me because my family was trying to jeopardize me into shots again

worse experience of my life
my speech has evolved
and so has my voice
everything about me has changed
I am still the same soul though but it has genetically mutated me..

I found your notes fascinating because you described basically the after-affects of the film over the brain, but you will get stronger the more you push through it

I ended up slamming my car into someone because i didn't want to drive anymore and had to find a way to get rid of my vehicle and my license without my family trying to pressure me
Did the 60 lbs weight come off after a couple years after taking the invega sustenna shot?

Did the 60 lbs weight come off after a couple years after taking the invega sustenna shot?
well yeah but the biggest concern is how this warps your hormonal system, literally changing my face for life lmfao the fkn' government is insane for approving this poison
I will never be the same

Indeed, in animals, dopamine seems to be
essential for hippocampal long-term memory. Studies in
animals indicate that dopamine acting at hippocampal
synapses is a necessary precursor not only for long-term
potentiation (LTP), a prime cellular model of learning and
memory [26–28], but also for the behavioral persistence of
long-term memories
dopamine should never be stripped
half the time these psychosis induced moments can be overturned with cooling off if drug induced
other humans might need treatment for long term psychomatic symptoms but it varies
but these drugs are dangerous

Last edited:
My kids dad tried to give me a pep talk today. I finally came clean to him and told him about the injections. He just doesn’t get how shitty they really are. Oh well keep moving foward
no one will understand your pain beside those here who have gone through the mental prison

My mom doesn’t want me healing. She doesn’t like that I’m talking more and starting to be interested in thingsz. So far her little plan seems to be working. She’s really messing with my recovery

My mom doesn’t want me healing. She doesn’t like that I’m talking more and starting to be interested in thingsz. So far her little plan seems to be working. She’s really messing with my recovery
how old are u?

Hey don’t let that get to you, a lot of times its best to be silent around people that may not like genuine conversations. You still need an outlet to talk though, I’d encourage you to find a discord server you can go in and voice chat w people. they have servers for all kinds of interests, from gardening to cooking, to art, to religious servers. You’ll find people of all walks of life and it’ll be great to make some new online friends :) just a suggestion it’s helped me.

7 months off trinza and on Abilify maintena 200mg... so far no changes.
i am in the same boat as you are but i have been 8 months off instead of 7.

i seriously want to go back to 'normal' because i was more joyful and was very active.

this past month i have been really tired everyday. not sure what is wrong me. maybe invega is still in my body and it got released into my bloodstream again or something like that.

i am in the same boat as you are but i have been 8 months off instead of 7.

i seriously want to go back to 'normal' because i was more joyful and was very active.

this past month i have been really tired everyday. not sure what is wrong me. maybe invega is still in my body and it got released into my bloodstream again or something like that.
It does. I'm from the original server v2/v3 I know about many of the set backs..

It's poison to prematurely end lives.
You really think that this what the drug does to someone?

from what I have read, people are able to FULLY recover from Invega EVENTUALLY.

what is your age ? maybe that has to do with your recovery progress.

Otherwise, keep on recovering, friend. keep taking those vitamins and minerals and continue to go on walks.

let's not put down others who are trying to recover. like seriously, invega does not prematurely end lives.

You really think that this what the drug does to someone?

from what I have read, people are able to FULLY recover from Invega EVENTUALLY.

what is your age ? maybe that has to do with your recovery progress.

Otherwise, keep on recovering, friend. keep taking those vitamins and minerals and continue to go on walks.

let's not put down others who are trying to recover. like seriously, invega does not prematurely end lives.
I think it does. It make you heavy and slow. Strips away your life. It's evil.
The government is an evil entity.
This is no way to survive.
I'm 28 I've quit since 2018 my bones have warped but.no one fkn listens on here lmao

The government doesn't want people like us surviving. That's why antipsychotics exist to shrink your brain and eventually put you out of existence.

I think it does. It make you heavy and slow. Strips away your life. It's evil.
The government is an evil entity.
This is no way to survive.
I'm 28 I've quit since 2018 my bones have warped but.no one fkn listens on here lmao
Shit bro, we come here for motivation and to find out tips on how to recover from this crap. you could be more pleasant, boss man.
you don't have to follow my advice but smoke some weed.
i swear, weed makes everything better.

The government doesn't want people like us surviving. That's why antipsychotics exist to shrink your brain and eventually put you out of existence.
Fuck the government. they are all whores. they too have to shit, poo, and piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.