• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

InvegaIsdeath

Bluelighter
13 injections and 100 lbs overweight, I was only able to knock my sentence down to 3 years (so to speak) because of how hard I was working at eliminating the drug. Sometimes I pushed myself so hard I would have to spend up to two weeks in bed.

Listen when she starts to say, "Approaching death is the key to your training..."
You got 13 injections and can still type that well....impressive.

apsucks

Bluelighter
Yes. Thanks for pointing that out.

I've tried to clarify on this thread a bunch of times, but it can sorta come out wrong considering what I'm suggesting people do to eliminate the drug faster has a bunch of safety concerns.

That being said, I hope no one decides to take those comments of mine literally. Yu-Yu Hakusho is an anime and not intended to be used for life-advice and meaning. It's messages and themes are important to a small cult following, it seems, but some of those tactics have been demonstrated and proven effective.

There's a big gray area or some might call it taboo in this particular thread when it comes to suggesting anything will work, even when providing clarity on the subject or even evidence.

Myself and others have left this thread for others to chew for the sole sake that spending our time in here can be a bit depressing, but I don't want to discourage people from posting here because it's given a lot of people hope.
I meant not recover from exercise

Mick04

Bluelighter
Guys but do you feel the sensations? Like nature, rain, sun, or emotions? Me I can’t even feel this things and I can’t feel the passage of the time like I’m deaf but about sensations. 0 interests, 0 will, 0 sexual activity, 0 emotions, 0 sensations.. I don’t know how to go one this way

antiinvega

Bluelighter
Y
Agreed, this will be my last post, there is so much negatively, they can be in invega shitville alone. I’ll come back and post in like a year when a new wave of people come. T_explieon, apsuck, truthinvega, invegaisdeath, koolio, stay strong friends. Also thank you mods for always being kind and supportive. Also antiinvega is still a potato 🥔
Youll be back tomorrow

apsucks

Bluelighter
Guys but do you feel the sensations? Like nature, rain, sun, or emotions? Me I can’t even feel this things and I can’t feel the passage of the time like I’m deaf but about sensations. 0 interests, 0 will, 0 sexual activity, 0 emotions, 0 sensations.. I don’t know how to go one this way
I have the EXACT same problem

InvegaIsdeath

Bluelighter
Completely normal

apsucks

Bluelighter
I woke up with the worst dysphoria and depression i didn't have this in the first few months at least not this bad i thought month 3 will be better but it isn't...its just as difficult if not more difficult. I can't see myself pushing through this for a whole year im unable to do anything or care for myself. It completely sucks being a zombie. I understand why hopton gets mad and loses all hope this whole situation sucks ass and there is nothing you get out of this. I don't know why health professionals aren't fucking aware of this it makes me furious they completely downplay what this drug does to someone

Last edited:

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
I don't know why health professionals aren't fucking aware of this it makes me furious they completely downplay what this drug does to someone
It makes me fucking furious as well man, and I didn't even know about this treatment until about 6 months ago. The more I read about it and the more I read people's experiences from it on here, the more saddened and infuriated I get that it even exists. I wish there was something I could do to stop it from being used unnecessarily, like, in patients who don't need it.
I'm actually not sure that it's a big thing here in Australia....

Is anyone in this thread from Australia?

apsucks

Bluelighter
It makes me fucking furious as well man, and I didn't even know about this treatment until about 6 months ago. The more I read about it and the more I read people's experiences from it on here, the more saddened and infuriated I get that it even exists. I wish there was something I could do to stop it from being used unnecessarily, like, in patients who don't need it.
I'm actually not sure that it's a big thing here in Australia....

Is anyone in this thread from Australia?
Janssen website states that one depot shot lasts 126 days and the halflife is up to 49 days appearantly psychiatrists are too stupid to count number