• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved out of my parents house - just couldn't handle that life of being constantly drug to the hospital by my dad, and needdled and shot up with invega or abilify. Couple that with how my doctor treats me and enough is enough.

I had a psychotic episode once or twice, and it sucked for everyone involved... But I'm not a schizophrenic and won't live my life as if I'm someone sick in need of pharmaceutical drugs and a quack doctor.

I feel like I gotta try and make myself the best I can be, so that my healing process is smoother. I still have anhedonia to a certain degree, and some other symptoms but it's getting better. I think that switching to abilify and lowering protactin that way was the best decision that I made before quitting medication all together - I had high prolactin for years and got used to all the negative side effects. But it was killing me slowly. I feel soo much better now - but that's mainly because of the normalized protactin now. I really hope my strength to go to the gym comes back, then I'll consider myself fully healed.

For years I've been fat/sick/tired/braindead because of Invega and prolactin. Today I'm actually hopeful that I can recover and one day be back working out and enjoying life to the fullest. This will take time but I think this is the last time I'll be stuck in the antipsychotic medicine game.
Hey so now that you living on your own but your recovering from invegga how are you supporting yourself. That was always the problem with antipsychotics for me. How am i supposed to move out if im feelimg so bad from the antipsychotics. Like i doubt is be able to hold a job and be able to cook and clean and what not. But good for you for moving out. Im guessing while recovering living on your own will be hard. But it will be much better once youve recovered frok the invegga and are living on your own

I moved out of my parents house - just couldn't handle that life of being constantly drug to the hospital by my dad, and needdled and shot up with invega or abilify. Couple that with how my doctor treats me and enough is enough.

I had a psychotic episode once or twice, and it sucked for everyone involved... But I'm not a schizophrenic and won't live my life as if I'm someone sick in need of pharmaceutical drugs and a quack doctor.

I feel like I gotta try and make myself the best I can be, so that my healing process is smoother. I still have anhedonia to a certain degree, and some other symptoms but it's getting better. I think that switching to abilify and lowering protactin that way was the best decision that I made before quitting medication all together - I had high prolactin for years and got used to all the negative side effects. But it was killing me slowly. I feel soo much better now - but that's mainly because of the normalized protactin now. I really hope my strength to go to the gym comes back, then I'll consider myself fully healed.

For years I've been fat/sick/tired/braindead because of Invega and prolactin. Today I'm actually hopeful that I can recover and one day be back working out and enjoying life to the fullest. This will take time but I think this is the last time I'll be stuck in the antipsychotic medicine game.
Sounds great. I lost my entire world from all the nonsense. Same situation. My externals being brainwashed by modern psychiatry and all that. Quackery. Hope you recover nicely just don't push too hard all at once like I did :(

Sounds great. I lost my entire world from all the nonsense. Same situation. My externals being brainwashed by modern psychiatry and all that. Quackery. Hope you recover nicely just don't push too hard all at once like I did :(
Are you able to feel headrushes from cigarettes and euphoria from smoking weed?

I thought the forced injections of Invega might've ruined me, but fuck it, it's time to start trying to crush it in life as a big middle finger to them maybe. Start working out and getting some sunlight everyday, eating better, maybe trying to find a better way to make money, take up a hard martial art like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or boxing or Muay Thai and get your ass kicked for a bit, go on Youtube and watch some of those 'red-pill' or pickup artist type videos, but not too much or it might just make you wierd, but in terms of the theory of male and female dynamics, some of those guys are lightyears ahead of mainstream psychology on the topic..Fuck it, go all in..
Thats it

I sleept 1h-2h for 2 days in row this su*ks. I cant sleep even with all things I use.
invega what a shit drug mate. How are you supposed to recover from so called mental illness if you get all these side effects.
Worst are by far the sleep and anhedonia, it makes other drugs look like a joke. Even couldn't sleep after taking lorazepam ( another shit drug ) and etilozam. I took etilozam and was awake for 6 hours in some weird semi-unconcious state... no luck. luckily i've been able to sleep about 5 or 6 hours lately symtpoms seem to vary now it's erectile dysfunction and increase in anhedonia.

I can smell the invega under my left armpit where i received the 150 but not the right armpit.. sh*t poison
I rather get bit by a rattle snake

what a sh*t drug cursed f**k i regret every second for the rest of my life i took the injection
HATE HATE HATE everyday is long long long and shitty AF..worst descision of my soul
one week ago a window with 5 % dopamine.. not something that lasts tho what a bummer

I hope i recover the anhedonia soon so i can waste my time playing video games all day for the rest of the year.. it feels like getting kick in the balls everyday
the guys that took the heat for 1,5 years or longer deserve the medal of honor

Last edited:
invega what a shit drug mate. How are you supposed to recover from so called mental illness if you get all these side effects.
Worst are by far the sleep and anhedonia, it makes other drugs look like a joke. Even couldn't sleep after taking lorazepam ( another shit drug ) and etilozam. I took etilozam and was awake for 6 hours in some weird semi-unconcious state... no luck. luckily i've been able to sleep about 5 or 6 hours lately

I can smell the invega under my left armpit where i received the 150 but not the right armpit.. sh*t poison
I agree, I would unironically rather get bit by a rattlesnake than take invega again.

Worst are by far the sleep and anhedonia, it makes other drugs look like a joke. Even couldn't sleep after taking lorazepam ( another shit drug ) and etilozam. I took etilozam and was awake for 6 hours in some weird semi-unconcious state... no luck. luckily i've been able to sleep about 5 or 6 hours lately symtpoms seem to vary now it's erectile dysfunction and increase in anhedonia.

what a sh*t drug cursed f**k i regret every second for the rest of my life i took the injection
HATE HATE HATE everyday is long long long and shitty AF..worst descision of my soul
one week ago a window with 5 % dopamine.. not something that lasts tho what a bummer

I hope i recover the anhedonia soon so i can waste my time playing video games all day for the rest of the year.. it feels like getting kick in the balls everyday
the guys that took the heat for 1,5 years or longer deserve the medal of honor
Yeah. Some ppl been on invega for years and move to abilify. I decided to secede from my family for pushing me into dire straits leading to my injection. There's a long haul ahead of me with bad news everywhere. This world is unforgiving to mental hygiene victims. The reputation never leaves you. My world has become a dark and solid state after I recovered. I'll never get over it and I'll never forgive anyone again.

I thought the forced injections of Invega might've ruined me, but fuck it, it's time to start trying to crush it in life as a big middle finger to them maybe. Start working out and getting some sunlight everyday, eating better, maybe trying to find a better way to make money, take up a hard martial art like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or boxing or Muay Thai and get your ass kicked for a bit, go on Youtube and watch some of those 'red-pill' or pickup artist type videos, but not too much or it might just make you wierd, but in terms of the theory of male and female dynamics, some of those guys are lightyears ahead of mainstream psychology on the topic..Fuck it, go all in..
Look no further
PATRICE ONEAL VERSUS DR VICTORIA ZDROK ( skip to the 2:35 mark )

Yeah. Some ppl been on invega for years and move to abilify. I decided to secede from my family for pushing me into dire straits leading to my injection. There's a long haul ahead of me with bad news everywhere. This world is unforgiving to mental hygiene victims. The reputation never leaves you. My world has become a dark and solid state after I recovered. I'll never get over it and I'll never forgive anyone again.
The best revenge is living well.

there's no getting off invega man .. invega gets off of you when it runs it course of destruction ... what bullshit drug it is

Normally i would have deep inner thoughts and philosophical thougts everything is away now and no inner dialogue... i want my intellect back this is some heavy duty bullshit

Last edited:
there's no getting off invega man .. invega gets off of you when it runs it course of destruction ... what bullshit drug it is

Normally i would have deep inner thoughts and philosophical thougts everything is away now and no inner dialogue... i want my intellect back this is some heavy duty bullshit
Tell me about it. Still rebuilding muscle. 3 years now. It took both my love and my life.

hey guys still on the community treatment order. so today i went to see a naturopath, shes expensive, she wants to do some brainwave scan thing and the sessions will cost 200 bucks a visit. however im hoping to be able to talk on the review panel and telll them im seeing a naturopath so i am getting help, as an alternative to being forced to receive injections by the community treatment order. I dont have too much hope for this idea to work though. Besides that i put a video up recently talking about how there is a new drug for schizophrenia, im hoping to wait it out and then when the drug comes out, get switched to that as there saying it shouldnt produce the negative symptoms we experience from the other antipsychotic drugs.

TAAR1 plays a significant role in regulating neurotransmission in dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin neurons in the CNS; it also affects immune system and neuroimmune system function through different mechanisms.

Tell me about it. Still rebuilding muscle. 3 years now. It took both my love and my life.
Eat good amounts of protein with this. Use light weights, focus on form while deep breathing. Its designed for someone coming off invega.
You can do all three of the days in a row or fit them in the course of 7 days.

For a list of exercizes see exrx https://exrx.net/Lists/Directory
Day 1
Front dumbell raises 1x10
Lateral dumbell raises 1x10
Overhead press barbell or dumbell press 1x10
Overhead squats 1x20
Day 2
Bicep curl 1×10
Hammer curl 1x10
Skull crushers 2x12
Overhead squats 1x20
Day 3