• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I will. But right now I just got injected with abilify 400 like 5 days ago.
Personally I’m just going to buy all the supplements when I move out and use them, even if it’s too early.

In about 2 weeks I’ll be free and in my own apartment.

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!

My pdoc don't want to perscribe me wellbutrin cuz she thinks it could cause me psyhosis.
And she thinks my kundalini awakening was just psyhosis........ I was working on it 2 weeks with 6h+ meditation daily and it come gradually from my devotion. I hate when people don't accept spirituality as something normal.

Last edited:
And she thinks my kundalini awakening was just psyhosis........ I was working on it 2 weeks with 6h+ meditation daily and it come gradually from my devotion. I hate when people don't accept spirituality as something normal.
You should always keep enlightenment events and kundalini to your self. Telling doctors is the most foolish thing you can do, they’ll just think you’re even more crazy again. Western science doesn’t recognize kundalini.

I have Wellbutrin, why do you want it? It’s just more useless crappy drugs you don’t need.

You should always keep enlightenment events and kundalini to your self. Telling doctors is the most foolish thing you can do, they’ll just think you’re even more crazy again. Western science doesn’t recognize kundalini.
I learned that the hard way.
I have Wellbutrin, why do you want it? It’s just more useless crappy drugs you don’t need.
Might help with anhedonia.

I got some ideas of what you can do, first of all keep a fairly clean diet and a hard workout routine, then maybe use the performance enhancing drugs..Get coke or meth and use it for a month to get shit done..then use weed and alcohol to come down..And listen to this shit, and drive fast or something..

This is absolutely terrible advice, and potentionally really dangerous if anyone was to actually follow your suggestions. Please be more careful when posting stuff like this, and remember that you are posting in the Mental Health forum, where a lot of people are dealing with mental illnesses and can be really sensitive to drugs and other substances.

I can show u guys in pictures,but I dont know how to upload pictures here.
You have to upload the photos first on a website such as imgur, then post the uploaded photo's link in here.

My pdoc don't want to perscribe me wellbutrin cuz she thinks it could cause me psyhosis.
She is right to be concerned about that. I'm sure you know but wellbutrin increases dopamine levels, which can cause psychosis.

She is right to be concerned about that. I'm sure you know but wellbutrin increases dopamine levels, which can cause psychosis.
1: I never had psyhosis.
2: My dopamine levels are low so it could not rise it enough to cause psyhosis and she knows it

And I think she even don't know difference between serotonin and dopamine because she said to me that escitalopram helps with small pleasures and that's nosence. I'm not goona take AD which leaves you in servere anhedonia.

I got some ideas of what you can do, first of all keep a fairly clean diet and a hard workout routine, then maybe use the performance enhancing drugs..Get coke or meth and use it for a month to get shit done..then use weed and alcohol to come down..And listen to this shit, and drive fast or something..

Your right about that a clean diet and workout roudine can help. I would advise against using hard stimulant drugs to get shit done. Better to use a caffeine or energy drink to bring more motivation to get out and exercise. even then watch your use of those things since they can Affect you bad. I know I feel like I have low serotonin on the days I use anything to boost dopamine

Week 13
I notice improvements now every 7 days instead of 10-14 as it was before. I think my recovery is speeding up. Woke up completly calm and stayed in bed 3h without problem. Seems like chills are returning. I can read contents that I like and I enjoy it a little bit, it makes time flow much faster. Also I enjoy in good movies/shows ~20% as before which is not that bad. It looks like I progress ~10% every month and every month there is more progress than last month. Anexiety is almost unoticable. It is intersting that I was never in fear during this invega experience (probably cuz of enlightenment). I sometimes feel a bit of joy in walks. Still cant meditate properly.

Last edited:
I have been instantly and 100% cured from invega. It was an actual and literal miracle. I asked God to be cured 100% with full faith believing that it would work and it did. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened. For everyone that asks receives and he who seeks find, and for the one that knocks the door will be opened. This actually happened to me in real life. It is real. This was absolutely instant and pure magic. This works if you actually and 100% believe that it will work. It takes a complete leap of faith. It took mdma to trigger my ability to believe that it would. I am 100% entirely back to pre invega in a literal instant. God did this. I did this. I and the father are 1, as Jesus said. The same is true for you. You and the father are 1. You are god. You create reality with your beliefs. And then are stuck in a trap of those beliefs. It takes faith to rise above limiting beliefs. This has changed my entire life and the way I see reality. I have experienced gods love and his infinite power. You will doubt this. That is because of what you already believe. But I speak the truth. This happened to me. This was actual magic. This was literally me believing something into existence with faith. You can do this. You have to go against everything you believe to be true about the world and trust 100% and with no doubts that this will work. I don’t know what you will need to accomplish this. Mine was mdma induced and gave me the ability to believe. Good luck everyone

I have been instantly and 100% cured from invega. It was an actual and literal miracle. I asked God to be cured 100% with full faith believing that it would work and it did. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened. For everyone that asks receives and he who seeks find, and for the one that knocks the door will be opened. This actually happened to me in real life. It is real. This was absolutely instant and pure magic. This works if you actually and 100% believe that it will work. It takes a complete leap of faith. It took mdma to trigger my ability to believe that it would. I am 100% entirely back to pre invega in a literal instant. God did this. I did this. I and the father are 1, as Jesus said. The same is true for you. You and the father are 1. You are god. You create reality with your beliefs. And then are stuck in a trap of those beliefs. It takes faith to rise above limiting beliefs. This has changed my entire life and the way I see reality. I have experienced gods love and his infinite power. You will doubt this. That is because of what you already believe. But I speak the truth. This happened to me. This was actual magic. This was literally me believing something into existence with faith. You can do this. You have to go against everything you believe to be true about the world and trust 100% and with no doubts that this will work. I don’t know what you will need to accomplish this. Mine was mdma induced and gave me the ability to believe. Good luck everyone
So you think your healed because you got High on MDMA

How many months are you off xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.