• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I've gotten so much worse the last few days. I'm a complete zombie! A couple weeks back I got a boost in sexual function and it seemed like my anhedonia was slightly better. Now my sex drive and ability to get an erection have been erased just like before and I'm more flat. I also have lost my appetite which hasn't been a problem since my injection.

Does anyone have en explanation for this? Would really help me get a bit of piece of mind. Is it true that invega re-releases into the bloodstream at every half-life? Based on my recent experience this makes sense but I would think it's continuously released not all at once...

It seems I've gotten so much worse the last few days. I'm a complete zombie! A couple weeks back I got a boost in sexual function and it seemed like my anhedonia was slightly better. Now my sex drive and ability to get an erection have been erased just like before and I'm more flat. I also have lost my appetite which hasn't been a problem since my injection.

Does anyone have en explanation for this? Would really help me get a bit of piece of mind. Is it true that invega re-releases into the bloodstream at every half-life? Based on my recent experience this makes sense but I would think it's continuously released not all at once...

Yea, invega stores in fat cells

***STATUES UPDATE***

My hair is growing back thinker it seems monthly.
Also my muscles in shoulders and arms have gotten thicker. I'm a store clerk no gym no heavy lifting.

Everyone experiencing sexual side effects should get their prolactin levels checked. I had bloodwork done and my prolactin level was 68. The normal level for a male is apparently 15, so I was more than 4x the standard amount. I was prescribed Abilify 5mg (partial dopamine agonist) to lower prolactin and raise dopamine.

I’ve come to the conclusion that if things don’t change for me in the next 4 to 5 months which they likely won’t I’m giving up on life. It’s not worth being in a mental prison miserable everyday. I’m tired...
I feel the exact same way it’s been roughly 11 months and still seem to be dealing with the worst side effects this drug has to offer. I’m not willing to live life trapped inside my own mind. No emotions, no deep thoughts, no sex drive... just emptiness what’s the point in living?

Because science will eventually find a way that’s what you have to keep in mind if it looks like you can’t recover you have to not think about yourself too much but family and people who will grieve you when your gone you have to stay strong or it wins

I feel the exact same way it’s been roughly 11 months and still seem to be dealing with the worst side effects this drug has to offer. I’m not willing to live life trapped inside my own mind. No emotions, no deep thoughts, no sex drive... just emptiness what’s the point in living?
Life is still worth living, even on Invega Sustenna. Yes, the drug is poison and turns you into a zombie, but I've still found ways to enjoy my life while I've been on it. Don't give up.

I tell this to everyone, but you should see a regular doctor and get bloodwork done to see if you need any medication to correct any problems caused by Invega.

Everyone experiencing sexual side effects should get their prolactin levels checked. I had bloodwork done and my prolactin level was 68. The normal level for a male is apparently 15, so I was more than 4x the standard amount. I was prescribed Abilify 5mg (partial dopamine agonist) to lower prolactin and raise dopamine.

More antipsychotics to combat the side effects of antipsychotics, that does not sound like fun.

Life is still worth living, even on Invega Sustenna. Yes, the drug is poison and turns you into a zombie, but I've still found ways to enjoy my life while I've been on it. Don't give up.
How can one enjoy life being on this poison when you lose all sense of enjoyment? Nothing makes me happy anymore except sleep because it’s a small escape from this pain I’m suffering from but when I wake up I’m back to feeling like giving up. I used to get happy just visiting a book store or listening to my favorite songs now music sounds like a bunch of noise and I can’t even retain the information from books like I used to. This is not a way to live for anyone I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy

I tell this to everyone, but you should see a regular doctor and get bloodwork done to see if you need any medication to correct any problems caused by Invega.
I’ll pass on the medication because I don’t want to become dependent on anything to make me feel like the person I was before this horrible shot.

Sorry to hear that, what parts of yourself did you recover? What are the symptoms still there?

I wasn't able to walk 2 months after the injections started i didn't recover from that for about 1 year so fully recovered from that part I enjoying music and life has returned to near normal levels before invega. I will say that my pain tolerance is now though the roof I just cannot feel physical pain that much anymore. My cock sensitive levels is at half it was before invega cannot really feel anything dopamine related or feel a buzz from I sort feel it from nicotine I dont drink alcohol so I dont know about that part or street drugs. anhedonia (flat mood) is still there mostly. The emotions or inner voice is just not there or the same as before. It's funny I still remember how I felt in my brain before the invega its most def not the same now as before the injections.

1 year 6 months TODAY

Feeling good lively talkative, more thoughts are flooding in lately, good ones, like the way I thought pre invega...

Like hit the gym stay on the intermittent fast. Things like that... oh shit and now I watch movies and feel major inspiration, like pumping iron; oh man pride and testosterone is feeling like its rising weekly.

It's like at first the changes from invega was slow, and now my brain and body chemistry is flooding in, almost feel manic but a good manic like I'm the smartest guy in the room, then I'll think no no stay humble and quiet.

Alpha on the prowl for fine lookin woman again.

I have that instinctual feeling to be on my own again and look after myself again, such a sweet feeling.

I almost feel like my motivation is a weapon now. I wont lie it gives me a small good complex every now and again, fleeing thought tho, thats normal for me, that has always happened.

123 days off. That is almost 5 half lives at 25 days a piece. I am optimistic because that is all I can be.

Am I the only one who has slower reaction time/reflexes now? I notice this when playing videogames, instruments, doing martial arts, etc.

1 year 6 months TODAY

Feeling good lively talkative, more thoughts are flooding in lately, good ones, like the way I thought pre invega...

Like hit the gym stay on the intermittent fast. Things like that... oh shit and now I watch movies and feel major inspiration, like pumping iron; oh man pride and testosterone is feeling like its rising weekly.

It's like at first the changes from invega was slow, and now my brain and body chemistry is flooding in, almost feel manic but a good manic like I'm the smartest guy in the room, then I'll think no no stay humble and quiet.

I have that instinctual feeling to be on my own again and look after myself again, such a sweet feeling.

I almost feel like my motivation is a weapon now. I wont lie it gives me a small good complex every now and again, fleeing thought tho, thats normal for me, that has always happened.

Glad to hear you're recovering nicely!

I think that you will have similar side effects with Abilify.

1 year 6 months TODAY

Are you for real and not just some bot trying to get us to feel some type of fake relief from this injection. At this point it’s just hard to believe that we lose so much from invega for so long and over time it just comes back like before. I still haven’t felt any changes whatsoever like why the fuck are people experiencing changes and I’m still stuck in limbo? This fucking sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.