• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let's not fight with one another. We all have suffered enough as it is. I was wondering if CBD helps. Anyone know about CBD?

I Don't know CBD, a guy in this forum take that and this product was help for he, but is possible can't fonctionnate for you but test if you have the bold my friend.
Malakof, is easy to speak like that, you have a pretty history, other is not the same … if you leave this shite for 1 years you will change your mindset trust me, your mindset of hope will dead etc

I Don't know CBD, a guy in this forum take that and this product was help for he, but is possible can't fonctionnate for you but test if you have the bold my friend.
Malakof, is easy to speak like that, you have a pretty history, other is not the same … if you leave this shite for 1 years you will change your mindset trust me, your mindset of hope will dead etc
You right

I understand you my friend it's horrible situation you sleep good you?

All people need know it's possible recovery like today I feel good just need regulate my sleep for go sleep and can work take my flat and travel change hobbies I like history movie game joking dopamine can coming when you think she don't I beleven sometimes I feel really good like today I wish all the people go in quora.com they explain everything about invega and receptor it's really nice and give hope my only problem now it's sleep and energy I took 2 shot and I start feel good today don't lose hope and don't forget you have dopamine little bit but you have I see tegretol medicaments for epilepsy delete invega in blood so found antidote it's possible everything it's possible

I've been off invega sustenna for over 5 months and got insomnia. In order for me to sleep at night I take zyprexa. Does anyone take seriqual for sleep or zyprexa?

Did any of you suffer with deep deep severe depression or suicidal thoughts once you got off invega sustenna? I did :(

I've been off invega sustenna for over 5 months and I sometimes cry everyday. Does anyone else get crying spells or feel deep severe depression?

I've been off invega sustenna for over 5 months and got insomnia. In order for me to sleep at night I take zyprexa. Does anyone take seriqual for sleep or zyprexa?
I have to take half of a 25 mg seroquel/quetiapine pill in the morning so I can continue sleep. Without it I can't sleep past 9 am and that really sucks. Low dose quetiapine only affects histamine receptors so dopamine is not affected. Mirtazapine / Remeron could be a good alternative for zyprexa/seroquel but I feel drowsy af if I take some in the morning, which doesn't happen with quetiapine. Mirtazapine has a half-life of 20-40 hours and quetiapine's half-life is only 7 hours.

I've been off invega sustenna for over 5 months and I sometimes cry everyday. Does anyone else get crying spells or feel deep severe depression?
I felt anxious and depressed so damn bad that I almost couldn't take it anymore until I got a prescription for bupropion. First month I was on 150 mgs and now I'm taking 300 mgs a day. I haven't got any side effects from it. Maybe a very slight weight gain but that might be caused by invega too. I've been eating munchies a good bit when I've smoked weed and since invega reduces fat metabolism because of the high prolactin, the munchies may be the cause too. Who knows lmao.

Anyways, bupropion was a real life saver for me because I was so damn close to ending it all. It only took like less than a week to work. Now I feel much more motivated and the anxiety / depression is almost completely gone.
Bupropion could reduce invega's metabolism very very slightly since they both apparently use the same enzymes for breakdown, but invega is mostly excreted renally so it won't make a noticeable difference. Bupropion inhibits dopamine reuptake, so there will be more free dopamine in the synapse which reduces the feelings of depression and anxiety A LOT. At least that's the case for me.
SSRI's won't make that big of a difference, at least that's how I feel, and SSRI's come with loads of side effects. DRI's are far more safer to use. Long-term bupropion use could result in short term memory loss, but I got a 6 month prescription so I think I'll take it for 5 months and reduce the dose to 0 mg on month 6. Then I'm on month 10 off invega so I think I'll be good without bupropion.

I have to take half of a 25 mg seroquel/quetiapine pill in the morning so I can continue sleep. Without it I can't sleep past 9 am and that really sucks. Low dose quetiapine only affects histamine receptors so dopamine is not affected. Mirtazapine / Remeron could be a good alternative for zyprexa/seroquel but I feel drowsy af if I take some in the morning, which doesn't happen with quetiapine. Mirtazapine has a half-life of 20-40 hours and quetiapine's half-life is only 7 hours.

I felt anxious and depressed so damn bad that I almost couldn't take it anymore until I got a prescription for bupropion. First month I was on 150 mgs and now I'm taking 300 mgs a day. I haven't got any side effects from it. Maybe a very slight weight gain but that might be caused by invega too. I've been eating munchies a good bit when I've smoked weed and since invega reduces fat metabolism because of the high prolactin, the munchies may be the cause too. Who knows lmao.

Anyways, bupropion was a real life saver for me because I was so damn close to ending it all. It only took like less than a week to work. Now I feel much more motivated and the anxiety / depression is almost completely gone.
Bupropion could reduce invega's metabolism very very slightly since they both apparently use the same enzymes for breakdown, but invega is mostly excreted renally so it won't make a noticeable difference. Bupropion inhibits dopamine reuptake, so there will be more free dopamine in the synapse which reduces the feelings of depression and anxiety A LOT. At least that's the case for me.
SSRI's won't make that big of a difference, at least that's how I feel, and SSRI's come with loads of side effects. DRI's are far more safer to use. Long-term bupropion use could result in short term memory loss, but I got a 6 month prescription so I think I'll take it for 5 months and reduce the dose to 0 mg on month 6. Then I'm on month 10 off invega so I think I'll be good without bupropion.
Dammm weed barly does anything for me I got my dispensary card an I tried everything from wax to CBD. I been smoking weed my entire life and my high ain't as hi as it used to be. I'll talk to my doc tomorrow and try to get Wellbutrin an see what happens. Thanks for the help my friend. By the way Were u still getting high after you were injected in the beginning months off invega? How do u feel now being off 10 months compared to me being off for 5 months?

How do u feel now being off for 10 months?

How do u feel now being off for 10 months?
Recovery is you no about people each people is different brain is different some people have more luck like another people you say crying everyday so you have emotion you a girl or a men what is your improvement since 5 month ago

Dammm weed barly does anything for me I got my dispensary card an I tried everything from wax to CBD. I been smoking weed my entire life and my high ain't as hi as it used to be. I'll talk to my doc tomorrow and try to get Wellbutrin an see what happens. Thanks for the help my friend. By the way Were u still getting high after you were injected in the beginning months off invega? How do u feel now being off 10 months compared to me being off for 5 months?
My friend try seresta when I take it feel good really start joking speaking good vibes I recommende try and let me know

Recovery is you no about people each people is different brain is different some people have more luck like another people you say crying everyday so you have emotion you a girl or a men what is your improvement since 5 month ago
I'm a man. I've improved very little but better than nothing. Still deppresion and I feel stiff like a statue I don't move.

You need support for you wife and children try some medicament like seresta prozac you need be patient bro but you recovery soon I hope for you for me I'm OK start have motivation joking when take seresta don't worry you will be better if you lucky

@Malakoff : bien sûr que j'ai guéri. C'était difficile. J'ai fait beaucoup de sport, j'ai mangé sain, j'ai vécu ma vie à peu près normalement et au bout de 9 mois, j'étais normal à nouveau.

Tu peux voir ma progression dans le v2 de cette discussion.

Bon courage

Status
Not open for further replies.