• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

John78

Bluelighter
Really I messed up in the psych hospital. I was superhuman and thought I was a warrior of god and I got in a fight with a man that couldn’t take me down. So they kept me a extra week and shot me with invega. So damn sad now. But hey maybe I’ll be superhuman again and this time I will keep it a secret. Yeah I died in December 2019. Fuck fuck fuck invega you stupid shit shit shit.
What was the fight about? And it's stupid that they use medication instead of just talking it through and getting to the root causes. It'd be alot more effective, but what do I know? I'm just a crazy high school drop out. And once you go back to being superhuman don't keep it a secret unless you want to. Just keep it away from doctors because they're indoctrinated to think it's wrong because it's apparently a mental illness but what's so wrong about having extra abilities? Especially if you're a woman in a society like this where women are seen as inferior. There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like you're having voices urging you to kill or hurt someone. That's where the medication is urgent. Not because you got into a fight which is something you can never stop in society no matter how hard you try. I don't see why they aren't injecting people that are problematic towards other people; the people causing the fights

haldolhell

Greenlighter
Yea...
I woke up again today feeling so gross
I'm really really scared I blew my life I made q lot or bad choices but nothing prepared me for invega fuxking sustenna
Another day of boredom and depression for me anti psychotics ruined me

Paula10

Bluelighter
I hate this so much. I’m going out with my boyfriend tonight and I feel like shit all damn day long 24/7 sleep is shit to. I love him so much but it sucks not being able to feel emotions. I swear this is beyond torture. I care so much about him and I want him to know the real me not the invega version but me. When will god let me show him just how much he means to me. I swear I’m a boring sick fucking person and this isn’t right at all. I want to feel his love damn it damn it damn it. Anyways just wanted to vent. I’m so extremely sad guys. Man tomorrow is another day of hell wow I can’t take it much longer. I wish I would sleep and never wake up anymore. Sorry guys for being negative but I’m really not strong right now. I’ve lost hope.

Heather01

Greenlighter
Does it ever get better? I have been off it for almost a month and still have no energy. My new doc says it's still in my system.

Heather01

Greenlighter
Did u hear of it lowering anyone's IQ because my dad keeps telling me how dumb I am and saying i have a low iQ and I have always been really smart. Does your IQ go back to normal because I have heard not u stay dumb.

haldolhell

Greenlighter
I hate this so much. I’m going out with my boyfriend tonight and I feel like shit all damn day long 24/7 sleep is shit to. I love him so much but it sucks not being able to feel emotions. I swear this is beyond torture. I care so much about him and I want him to know the real me not the invega version but me. When will god let me show him just how much he means to me. I swear I’m a boring sick fucking person and this isn’t right at all. I want to feel his love damn it damn it damn it. Anyways just wanted to vent. I’m so extremely sad guys. Man tomorrow is another day of hell wow I can’t take it much longer. I wish I would sleep and never wake up anymore. Sorry guys for being negative but I’m really not strong right now. I’ve lost hope.
I havent felt love since i was off invega

ixi

Greenlighter
I wouldn't I would rather have my intelligence
100% agree. Did you get one shot or more? & what dosage(s)?

Two years and a half off, it feels much better, sometimes I feel strong emotions also sometimes I have libido, I enjoy a lot going out and I feel good when I sunbathe.

But you guys need to understand after the first year off you will get your original symptoms back, I was very lucky and I'm thankful to god because niacin actually worked for me, I'm completely sane. You should Google about Abram Hoffer and niacin, it doesn't work for anybody, from what I understand there are way more chances it works if your mental problems started not so long time ago, I mean if you have been ill for years probably niacin won't work. I wish good luck to anybody.
Thanks for posting. Did/do you experience cognitive impairments? If so how long did it take to improve?

Hopefuldopeful

Bluelighter
I haven’t relapsed yet. I’m about a year off, I also did acid a few times smoked a ton and did adderal without relapsing. I believe my diagnosis was drug induced.

Hopefuldopeful

Bluelighter
Yes. Was trippy asf much euphoria. I did it twice in two days. But the second trip was fine until I smoked some weed then I basically went into an extremely scary and badtrip. I took Xanax and seroquel and passed out then woke up fine. This was a few months ago.

Heather01

Greenlighter
100% agree. Did you get one shot or more? & what dosage(s)?

Thanks for posting. Did/do you experience cognitive impairments? If so how long did it take to improve?
I got 8 shots in total. Started out on the 200 something my shot then the117 finally down to the lowest mg. I'm no polar but the assholes at the hospital diagnosed every one skitso affective disorder which I'm not at all. I have never hallucinat ed or anything like that plus no other symptoms.

Heather01

Greenlighter
I got 8 shots in total. Started out on the 200 something my shot then the117 finally down to the lowest mg. I'm no polar but the assholes at the hospital diagnosed every one skitso affective disorder which I'm not at all. I have never hallucinat ed or anything like that plus no other symptoms.
I was blind after I took my first shot. I walked into bui!dings and parked cars. Was almost hit by a car I couldn't see. That lasted about a week. I have gained 80 pounds. I can't get out of bed anymore and my mind is blank. If anyone has had luck with supplements please tell me. It also lowered my iq. I'm about to go back on my adderall which I hate but I have to lose the weight.

invuns

Greenlighter
So I said a while back that I felt recovered, and I'm here to say I even had a manic episode recently. I felt excitement for 3 days straight couldn't sleep, just listening to music and dancing around my house. I cried a good amount and even cried a few hours ago. Anhedonia was my biggest concern by far and I feel 90 % recovered from that. Just waiting for my sex drive to be back to a 100%, I can feel arousal and I can ejaculate...but can't get rock hard erections yet and my sperm is still liquidy and the color is off. Just ordered Ashwaganda I'm hoping that will help me in that department.

Just to let you know I had been taking magnesium, zinc, and fish oil for a couple months prior to my recovery. But I think jogging is what really helped fix me the most, I really recommend it. I never jogged pre-invega but it's a great and even promotes neurogensis.

John78

Bluelighter
So I said a while back that I felt recovered, and I'm here to say I even had a manic episode recently. I felt excitement for 3 days straight couldn't sleep, just listening to music and dancing around my house. I cried a good amount and even cried a few hours ago. Anhedonia was my biggest concern by far and I feel 90 % recovered from that. Just waiting for my sex drive to be back to a 100%, I can feel arousal and I can ejaculate...but can't get rock hard erections yet and my sperm is still liquidy and the color is off. Just ordered Ashwaganda I'm hoping that will help me in that department.

Just to let you know I had been taking magnesium, zinc, and fish oil for a couple months prior to my recovery. But I think jogging is what really helped fix me the most, I really recommend it. I never jogged pre-invega but it's a great and even promotes neurogensis.
Yeah the sexual department takes the biggest hit in alot of cases. Take care with that one buddy. Some kids on here were ready to kills themselves because of that.
But have you had issues with the invega being rereleased after a jog? I seen some people say they felt alot better and then worked out and all of the sudden they're back to square one. If you didn't, there's probably not enough invega stored in your fat cells which is a really good thing.