• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug induced psychosis. (Marijuana and LSD) But I ended up coming out of it before I even got the shot. But got misdiagnosed as bipolar with mixed schizophrenia features. They said they wouldn’t release me from the hospital until I got the shot.
How long has it been since your last shot? I was given the shot March 2019 and still haven’t recovered

How long has it been since your last shot? I was given the shot March 2019 and still haven’t recovered
Since February 2020. Damn that makes me sad to hear I’m sorry its been over a year for you and you still haven’t recovered. Just goes to show how much this stuff can really get ahold of the mind... prayers for you man. In what ways have you not recovered? Any improvement at all? Also how many shots did you get? I got one 234mg shot.

Since February 2020. Damn that makes me sad to hear I’m sorry its been over a year for you and you still haven’t recovered. Just goes to show how much this stuff can really get ahold of the mind... prayers for you man. In what ways have you not recovered? Any improvement at all? Also how many shots did you get? I got one 234mg shot.
I would say I’ve noticed improvements but i still lack emotions, creativity and motivation. I feel like my life is at a standstill. I had got 2 shots they said I wouldn’t be released from the hospital unless I was given them. Also thanks and I pray that you heal soon

I would say I’ve noticed improvements but i still lack emotions, creativity and motivation. I feel like my life is at a standstill. I had got 2 shots they said I wouldn’t be released from the hospital unless I was given them. Also thanks and I pray that you heal soon
Hang in there bud, I know it’s rough trust me. All of us here are going through some shitty times but I guess in due time things have to start getting better. The human brain is an amazing piece of creation and I do believe it has the power to heal itself.

Hang in there bud, I know it’s rough trust me. All of us here are going through some shitty times but I guess in due time things have to start getting better. The human brain is an amazing piece of creation and I do believe it has the power to heal itself.
Yeah I’ve been trying to stay positive this whole situation is tiring I’ve lost so much from this it’s insane

We believe these drugs like anti psychotic injections have been created y the New World Order and for the spcific age false to destroy the minds of free thinkers to the New World Ordwr. Are you ready for the guillotines they have ready for all Christians and dissidents to the NWO?

We believe these drugs like anti psychotic injections have been created y the New World Order and for the spcific age false to destroy the minds of free thinkers to the New World Ordwr. Are you ready for the guillotines they have ready for all Christians and dissidents to the NWO?
Dude who’s telling you all of this BS? Or are you just making shit up on your own.

Mark dunn on quora says these drugs like anti psychotics are chemical lobotomies? I'm scared.

I cannot believe how long this drug lasts it feels like it’s cemented in my brain. I just want my creativity back and ability to socialize. This poison shouldn’t even be on the market
I have the same "cement" feeling in my head, you describe it well. I got two injections, 234 mg on March 31 and 156 mg April 6. Did this heavy-headedness go away for people?

edited to add, it's actually this sandbag head feeling that scares me the most, I worry it's the sensation of dead brain tissue or pressure from brain shrinkage :( would love to hear from people who experience brain strain or weird tightness/pressure in their head or as Blake put it a cemented in brain feeling

Last edited:
Mark dunn on quora says these drugs like anti psychotics are chemical lobotomies? I'm scared.

You only had one shot right? Have you had any improvements yet? Try to think, even if it’s something minor. You should be one of the fastest to heal.

This sounds silly but, uhm, maybe one thing to try with regards to the libido is to almost approach the whole topic anew, going slowly.... I wouldn't expect anybody to go from zero sex drive to a drunken, cocaine fueled German bondage gangbang with 50 people present.

I would imagine that someone coming off antipsychotics attempting a sexual encounter the same way as they may have been used to it could do little more than reinforce a sense of failure or impotence if it doesn't go as planned. So it would make sense that a slow, gradual, no-pressure approach, focused on activating dopamine circuitry in (what could be argued to be) the situation it's meant for. Slow, deliberate, mindful actions. Focus on how your body responds. Maybe even let your mind wander and see if anything stirs. Allow yourself to experiment and don't give up. There shouldn't even be an expectation to "perform" until the desire and drive are back in action. If you are single, depending on several factors you may even consider becoming a patron of the oldest profession. Now, I'm not a sex worker and don't really know any, but laying together for an hour or so talking is probably a welcome break from getting railed all day. Just, don't do the "in love with a hooker" thing, even if she does make you feel better.

I think a similar slow approach to reimmersion into hobbies and such is not a bad idea. Start slow, be as mindful as you can, follow your instinct.

You know, honestly man, you have been told so many times now that this is not the case. I kind of think you might have an anxiety disorder, it's simply not healthy for you to be constantly returning to this idea you're doomed forever and can never improve. At some point in time you will either have to come to terms with your "permanent" damage and just do your best, or begin to exercise patience and focus on positive over negative.

Yes, long acting depot antipsychotics clearly have some negative effects on people. But think of this: what would your solution be to a 275 lb, hevaily built ex-Marine in a fugue, naked and delusional, who is running through the ward suckerpunching the nurses and screaming in tongues? Straightjacket, a gag, and a padded cell? Or maybe have your frontal lobe smushed with an icepick?

Depot antipsychorics, as I understand it, is the last option for treatment that a doctor could use. Usually it's preferred in cases where people decide that they don't want to take their oral antipsychotics. And as I've stated and restated now, there's just no evidence that Invega causes any permanent negative physical changes in brain structure.

This sounds silly but, uhm, maybe one thing to try with regards to the libido is to almost approach the whole topic anew, going slowly.... I wouldn't expect anybody to go from zero sex drive to a drunken, cocaine fueled German bondage gangbang with 50 people present.

I would imagine that someone coming off antipsychotics attempting a sexual encounter the same way as they may have been used to it could do little more than reinforce a sense of failure or impotence if it doesn't go as planned. So it would make sense that a slow, gradual, no-pressure approach, focused on activating dopamine circuitry in (what could be argued to be) the situation it's meant for. Slow, deliberate, mindful actions. Focus on how your body responds. Maybe even let your mind wander and see if anything stirs. Allow yourself to experiment and don't give up. There shouldn't even be an expectation to "perform" until the desire and drive are back in action. If you are single, depending on several factors you may even consider becoming a patron of the oldest profession. Now, I'm not a sex worker and don't really know any, but laying together for an hour or so talking is probably a welcome break from getting railed all day. Just, don't do the "in love with a hooker" thing, even if she does make you feel better.

I think a similar slow approach to reimmersion into hobbies and such is not a bad idea. Start slow, be as mindful as you can, follow your instinct.

You know, honestly man, you have been told so many times now that this is not the case. I kind of think you might have an anxiety disorder, it's simply not healthy for you to be constantly returning to this idea you're doomed forever and can never improve. At some point in time you will either have to come to terms with your "permanent" damage and just do your best, or begin to exercise patience and focus on positive over negative.

Yes, long acting depot antipsychotics clearly have some negative effects on people. But think of this: what would your solution be to a 275 lb, hevaily built ex-Marine in a fugue, naked and delusional, who is running through the ward suckerpunching the nurses and screaming in tongues? Straightjacket, a gag, and a padded cell? Or maybe have your frontal lobe smushed with an icepick?

Depot antipsychorics, as I understand it, is the last option for treatment that a doctor could use. Usually it's preferred in cases where people decide that they don't want to take their oral antipsychotics. And as I've stated and restated now, there's just no evidence that Invega causes any permanent negative physical changes in brain structure.
That's what I don't understand. Is why would they put a first offender on a depot injection? I was preaching the gospel of Jesus. I am a follower of Christ.
Why would they have put me on the depot?
That's

Well, strictly speaking there is nothing that prevents a doctor from using that as their first choice as a treatment. Of course I can make all sorts of claims about how drugs should be given in an ideal world, but assholes do exist too after all..

You may not have noticed, but more often than not people have a dim view at best of people proselytizing in the streets. Obviously I don't know exactly what happened but it doesn't seem too strange to me to assume you were not articulating your points very well or were behaving against social norms. But, you tell me?

Ya.... I was saying how people need to repent and come to Jesus Christ. They stole my life for it. I am now doomed to an INDOOR life of misery all because of a fake diagnosis and an injection. These drugs are modern day sorcery. there is 0 life after injections. My mind heart and soul have been stolen from forced drugging. IDK if my mind will ever return! I used to love life and love God and my fsmily. Now there is 0 feeling. These people won't be allowed into heaven. Anyone now or currently involved in psychiatry

If you feel comfortable with it, I'd like to hear as complete an account of your little encounter, leading up to the arrest, being as descriptive and honest as you can. I suspect there is more to be said. How did you appear (well dressed, did you carry a sign, any flyers/pamphlets, or backpack, etc)? Were there any factors limiting your judgement (drugs, excessive tiredness, hunger)? Were you on public or private property, or blocking something? When you spoke - were you addressing anyone in particular? What tone of voice were you using, and what was your body language like? Did you attempt to converse or were you simply announcing the damnation of random people? Were you carrying or brandishing something that could be mistaken for a weapon? Did you have any prior contact with the police (a warning, e.g.)?

I ask these questions because you're really not providing enough context. There is a pretty big difference in the expected response between these two examples but they both fit your description.

Example A: You are dressed in clean clothes, sober, have shaved and washed your hair, standing in a public place, not obstructing anything, and as people pass by you politely offer to strike up a conversation regarding salvation, in a normal tone of voice, with a non-threatening demeanor. If they don't accept you thank them politely and move on., Generally you are behaving yourself.
Example B. You are disheveled, strung out, shirtless, you smell of sweat and feces, are very agitated and are rushing across the busy street erratically without regard for traffic. Sometimes you stop and scream to nobody in particular, but sometimes you lock eyes with a poor passerby and quickly start closing the distance, again bellowing loudly about eternal damnation. You follow them for a block as they try to ignore your threats without response, then sprint into traffic and stand on the median howling in laughter. The police, having dealt with your antics before several times, are not impressed.

My gut sense tells me that you were probably somewhat agitated (who wants to proselytize as a leisure activity?) and your demeanor and tone alongside the subject matter you chose... people don't generally like to be told they are headed to Hell, and I remember a rule of etiquette being "there's two things you generally don't discuss in polite company, one's politics and the other being religion, because they're combined in each other." I mean, let's be real here, even divinity students don't generally just go onto the street and start quoting scripture at randoms, it's not seen as something that mentally healthy people do in general.

I personally am not fit to make any diagnosis or prescribe treatment but just from your postings here I would be fairly confident that you are not mentally well. I mean this in as neutral of a sense as possible. If I had to make a guess I'd say some sort of anxiety disorder, or OCD perhaps. This is nothing to be ashamed of by the way. You're not a risk to yourself or anyone else, and I don't think antipsychorics would be appropriate, but it seems to me you are fixated on these supposed "permanent effects" even though both physics and the experience of others given the same drug prove that improvement (though it can be slow) is actually more of a certainty than an impossibility.

Do you think that could possibly explain why you are feeling so despondent? I know it's a scary concept but the way I look at it, if you know your enemy you gain an advantage over it. If you know what you're dealing with you can handle it appropriately. Do you think that would be worth considering?

I also have to ask, why do you feel the need to state, over and over and over, how you are doomed and there is no future. If that's so what keeps you from either dedicating your life towards selfless servitude (e.g. join the French Foreign Legion) or investigating euthanasia? Your posts about how you have no future are literally not helping anyone: they don't help you because you ruminate constantly over the idea, and they don't help anyone else because everyone already knows antipsychotics are not fun.

Do you intend to remain in your current location for the rest of your natural life, spending your days making the same complaints, and never attempting to improve anything? Because you might be at it for years!

I feel bad for you, I do, but I also know you must have a better life to live than this, posting every other day about how you have no life any more.

I was calling out corporations and the evil of modern society and someone claimed I had jumped in front of traffic which is a LIE. I used to be a evil diet but repented through Jesus and wanted the world to know that JESUS is pissed off with what the world is doing and so am I

Status
Not open for further replies.