• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried going to Arizona. I mean it could help to speed the process up or even maybe to eliminate the drug.
Have you called the place?

I recovered. I stick around if anyone wants my input.
can you email me at [email protected] so I can give you my number to call me to speak about recovery. I’m so lost. I don’t want to lose the guy I lived so much before. I can’t even shower. I had to give up my two kids because I couldn’t care for them. Grandparents has them. Please email me so we can talk.

can you email me at [email protected] so I can give you my number to call me to speak about recovery. I’m so lost. I don’t want to lose the guy I lived so much before. I can’t even shower. I had to give up my two kids because I couldn’t care for them. Grandparents has them. Please email me so we can talk.

sure

3 shots. 5.5 months. I have not tried going to Arizona
It cost 65,000 got 60 days. I tried convincing my dad to pay the cost but he won’t do it.
Im so bored everyday not being able to care for myself. I look horrible.
Have you gained or lost weight? Are you water fasting? I’m going to try to water fast for a month so I can lose weight.

2 months off. I feel disabled. Akathesia has improved. Sleep has slightly improved. I have zero energy, zero concentration, zero abilities. The only thing I can really do is sleep and eat food and lay around. How is this a "drug"? Its torture. How is everyone holding up?
I am still shocked that this happen to me. No one understands but us. My parents keep telling me to hang on. I mean I looked so good before this and now I can’t even shower or shave like I just can’t. Now I don’t know if I will ever recover. I wish we knew a time frame to recover. Does the blurry vision get any better.
I’m 3 months out on April 3rd. No improvements. I just wish we had a Skype group.

I think by six months there should be some if any improvements and by 1 year hopefully we have a realistic view on if we will heal. I think everyone heals it just takes time.

Honestly i
I think by six months there should be some if any improvements and by 1 year hopefully we have a realistic view on if we will heal. I think everyone heals it just takes time.
m hoping sooner.
Do you think water fasting can help the process. I mean I can’t even go out shopping for clothes. Everything is ugly. I’m hoping to start water fasting tomorrow and every week I will update my weight lost. I’m going to fast for a month which is very hard to do, but I want to see if I can at least get some of the invega out of my system.
If you want to talk my email is here in the thread. Email me and I will give you my number to call.

Honestly i
m hoping sooner.
Do you think water fasting can help the process. I mean I can’t even go out shopping for clothes. Everything is ugly. I’m hoping to start water fasting tomorrow and every week I will update my weight lost. I’m going to fast for a month which is very hard to do, but I want to see if I can at least get some of the invega out of my system.
If you want to talk my email is here in the thread. Email me and I will give you my number to call
Have you noticed any improvement over 3 months?
No, no improvements at all. Everything is the same everyday. This is scary as hell. IM so scared about this drug. If it’s this powerful how in the hell fo people heal? I’m so scared.

Honestly i

m hoping sooner.
If you want to talk my email is here in the thread. Email me and I will give you my number to call

No, no improvements at all. Everything is the same everyday. This is scary as hell. IM so scared about this drug. If it’s this powerful how in the hell fo people heal? I’m so scared.
I sent my number to your email. I know it sucks.

I sent my number to your email. I know it sucks.
Do you think water fasting for a month will help?
What do you do everyday? I can’t do anything but lay. I mean I can’t believe I have go threw everyday like this.
Do you feel substance? I wish I could stay high until I healed but I can’t feel nothing no even cigarettes. God help us

Actually you need to chill out girl..I’m scared too because I can’t imagine myself feeling like this for more than a year( and this is such a long time for me too) but we all are going through this..we have more people here who really recovered and time is the biggest factor in this waiting game. You are 3 months off so don’t get that scared if you don’t see any good changes yet, they will come for sure in the next months. How many shots did you got by the way?

Last edited:
Actually you need to chill out girl..I’m scared too because I can’t imagine myself feeling like this for more than a year( and this is such a long time for me too) but we all are going through this..we have more people here who really recovered and time is the biggest factor in this waiting game. You are 3 months off so don’t get that scared if you don’t see any good changes yet, they will come for sure in the next months. How many shots did you got by the way?
I got 4 shots. Everything went bad on the 3rd shot. Yes I am scared and honestly I doubt I’m going to wait a year on this. It’s torture. I was so beautiful before this mess.
my parents don’t believe me at all, but I can’t believe I can’t do anything in life anymore. My life was amazing and I keep thinking about it everyday all day long and all night long.
How many shots did you have?

I got 3 shots. Yeah, my life was great too but eventually you will accept this situation and see improvements every 2-3 months. You’re already 3 months off so I’m asking you to wait another 3 months and you will be a lot better ( at least you will feel more relaxed ). Btw now that you said I’m missing my old life too I was a skinny young man with so much attitude..now I’m not really fat because I lost a few kg ( I think I have 70-72kg and I’m 190cm )but I still have a little belly and fat around my butt from this drug( my butt is definitely bigger than before and that’s frustrating) so annoying but I don’t panic so much because I know that after another few months I will be able to exercise more ( I started to run 2 weeks ago but I gave up today because I feel like I don’t have the energy to do this..better walking for a while). In conclusion, try to remain as calm as you can, and distract yourself as much as you can because you can’t change the past..easy to say hard to do I know..but it will pass..with time

Status
Not open for further replies.