• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Amphetamines

I've done speed and LSD with no ill effects (mental or physical). The purpose was, or course, to intensify the meager quantity of LSD I has by staying up for 72 hours prior to the trip. Man, what was I thinking!

Anyway, I wasn't involved in any strenuous activity, unless you'd call wandering in a small circle looking for sticks to build a campfire, or trying to pitch a new tent in the dark on a head full of LSD demanding. I personally would abstain from dancing my ass off on a stimulant, but it seems folks do it every weekend, so my advice is to keep your doses low, and pay attention to what your body is telling you.

seems fine, but meth will make you paranoid and sketchy. is that really something you want while on shrooms? if you can handle it, go for it. Also, try to plan it so that you are already off the shrooms when you comedown from the meth. i dont even want to think of what a trip would be like experiencing a meth comedown, and i feel sorry for you atlas for that idea you came up with! lolz :)

^^
hey, it worked. Got me arrested the following morning, but it worked, nonetheless.

Speed & Acid together, sure thing.

if you do too much speed though it might just seem that "the speed totally killed the acid" , which one acid/speed freak kept telling everyone with wide eyes for over an hour at a rave I was...=D

Ok thanks for the input. I'll definetely try it, although speed->mush makes more sense to me: a nice boost of energy, followed by a smooth and spiritual trip. I think I'll try it.

And liteage1, thanks for the warning, I'm sure plenty of people who have read this thread will find it helpful, but do not worry about me and my friends, we are some very careful and smart trippers.

Here's what will happen: we'll sleep 4-6 hours before the rave, and wake up at 9pm. Then it will be

-high doses of anti-oxydants
-Glutamine before and after the rave to greatly reduce muscle fatigue and loss (by at least 75% I would say, glutamine is great bodybuilder stuff!)
-Heavy pasta meal + 1500 calories weight-gainer shake
-Magnesium to reduce/eliminate jaw-clenching
-1Liter of Orange juice / Gatorade every 2 hours at the rave
-5-htp, vitamines, protein shakes + weight gainer shakes + protein bars + fruits after the rave

We'll be asleep by 10pm the next day. Even after taking 2 speeds at a rave, it is very important to me to not spend more than 24 hours or so awake.

We party hard, we give everything we have, we appreciate and trip has much as we can, then it's the happy cool down and then a good 14-16 hours of sleep.

We never party 2 nights in a row, 1 is enough if you do it well. You will fill physically and spiritualy satisfied and have no desire to continue. That is the sign of beeing a good tripper to me.

With that wonderful rave-routine, post-rave fatigue/depression is all but eliminated. Me and my 4 friends have tripped on speed more than 10 times, and Paranoia / Anxiety / Panic attacks have been inexistant during and after the trip for everyone of us. 6-8 hours of dance and no muscle soreness the next days, or almost. Part of this of course is caused by our positive vibe / spirituality / meditation, but a great routine will solve most problems associated with drug usage.

Be smart and trip well, my friends.

Jubai

Got offered some meth while on Shrooms last week but declined as I thought it would ruin my Shroom high, friend had some who was also on Shrooms and it made him paranoid and wasn't good for the Shrooms at all.

Not a great combo IMO.

Mushrooms are even good to come down off speed with, they make me tired and I fall asleep tripping off my head. Before that I'd be pinging hard but the shrooms bring the fatigue out in me...

I did shrooms once while coming off meth. It was really bizarre and very stimulating. I blacked out after hitting a gravity bong, and watched as my brain shut down then came back, very odd. Overall I don't know if I can recommend. I don't know if everybody would gain learning experience from such a combo.

Ok, time for report.

I tried the combination last week

1) 1½ speed
2) 1.8g of mush 2 hours later
3) small dose of speed 2 hours later.

And really, it was great. I haven`t had so much fun in a while.

I can understand what some of you guys have said about anxiety, though. This combination creates a LOT, LOT of energy: amphetamines up the body, and the mind and spirit is constantly pulled upward by the mush. My girlfriend and I felt the same: like you are always about to explode, it that makes sense. The music was too good, the dance was too fun, the silence was great, everything was full of spirit and never wanted to stop.

I knew our mush was gentle, and the 1.8g gave a very nice feeling, but no visuals. Next time I will try the same mush at 2.5-3g, but with less speed.

The combo had the nice property of giving us a feeling that the time had slowed down: we tripped forever it seemed, did everything we could, and then when we checked our watch we couldn't believe it was only 3 am. Kinda the opposite of E.

With our great rave routine posted above, post-rave and following days we were top shape, no confusion, almost no physical tiredness.

The combo wasn't too rough on the stomach after all, at 5 am I was very hungry so I drank 1liter of orange juice and a protein chocolate bar. I know few people do that on speed, but trust me, it's the secret to be in shape the next day.

So to conclude, a great combo, but not for people with paranoia/anxiety problems, you need to be well-centered and calm before engaging in this energy rush.

I guess that any level 3 + mushroom trip wouldn`t not be cool with speed though.

Hope that helps for future reference :)

Last edited:
Was tempted to try this today, but I was too worried about the amphetamine's restlessness and possibly paranoia (not that I've ever experienced any from speed) making the mushrooms unenjoyable :\
Perhaps in the next couple of weeks once I'm back home from uni and my family are out at work/school ;)

Well this is somewhat related:

I've done taken methamphetamine on purpose one time (the other times, I had bad E pills). I was tripping pretty hard on some Morning Glory Seeds with a bunch of friends. I also smoked some pot, which makes me trip pretty hard on it's own.

Everyone else was smoking the weed and/or doing lines of meth.

For some reason I decided to do a little line. I was tripping pretty hard at that point. It felt good, pretty euphoric and stimulating. The only bad thing was I kept focusing on my muscles twitching. I was sitting on a bed and my muscles kept involuntarily jerking and twitching. It didn't freak me out, but the MGS and pot made me focus on it way too much.

It probably would have been better with no meth, luckily I only did one line. I decided never to do meth ever again. I enjoy other drugs much more.

I had much more fun the next day when I took 2C-T-2 at a large forest party in the mountains.

I did a 2 nights speed, and then the second night ended with shrooms.

Good combo,
I could not remeber anymore what I did or said 2 minutes before, but was still functioning totally normal as conversation partner with the others.
This includes driving in fact.
And working (plugging out musical equipment and loading it into the car.

strange feeling, averything that happened flew like a waterdrop, the blob was now, and the lingering top was the (short) past.

The mushrooms have a relaxing effect on the speed afterstress.
When arrived at a friend, we ate some more shrooms, and I become so relaxed I just felt asleep (with clothes and all in the middle of conversation)

ofcourse I was a bit in recovery state for a few days after (who wouldn't after being three days awake and working...)

I find no problem ever when i have mixed speed with most psychedelics. I hear its supposed to boost a trip, and I find it the opposite.

First time I ever used a stim while tripping was when a female friend was having a "difficult trip" on 5-meo-dipt a couple years ago or so.. It was around her possibly 'coke binge' days, and well they had some coke. She did a little, my other friend did also, and why not of course I did a little.

It seemed to "snap" all the moving visuals into place, and then time perception went back to normal.

I guess it depends on how you react on stims etc. I'd rather not use speed when tripping, although there have been times i've taken a dexedrine. If i'm looking for a deep spiritual trip, def. no speed, if i'm out partying and just having fun, well i guess it doesn't matter then. Amphetamines willl give me that focus, but then i think multitiasking/creativity suffers, like dancing.

I'm the kind of tripper who like just continueing life as much as possible, as if nothing happens, stims tens to make that easier while tripping, but they revert it when it comes to aftereffect...

Personally I wouldn't recommend it, as amphetamine (or similar stimulants) have the potential to temporarily cause anxiety and paranoid (even initially). This is not something you would want to endure while tripping on LSD.

I'd say it would be wierd, there is a kind of speedy effect to LSD as it is.
If it's anyting like MDMA+LSD then i'd say go for it surely.

If I mixed amphs with LSD I'd probably have a nice panic attack.

I don't even mix caffeine with LSD.

bluedolphin said:
I don't even mix caffeine with LSD.

^ Heh, I learned that lesson the hard way! Caffeine and LSD made for the worst jittery feeling I've ever felt, coupled with difficulty catching my breath. I've never mixed amphetamines with LSD, nor do I have a desire to... I'd advise against it my friend.