• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

2C-B barely feels psychedelic IME.

it's more euphoric and spacey like MDMA IME.

5-7mg just sounds like a very low dose. when i hear of this combo, users usually take the mdma first and then the 2C-B on the comedown

I know, but contrary to MDMA, 2C-B makes the world around me look a lot better, colours look brighter, everything is wavey, and that feeling usually starts on around 8mg. I'm trying to combine that into my MDMA roll.

I haven't combined them, but I've always heard it's best to let the MDMA fully establish itself and then take the 2C-B. Also, they will potentiate each other, much like LSD and MDMA, so a lower dose of 2C-B is a good idea. I would think that dose would add a little something to the MDMA but still be primarily the effects of MDMA. What is your normal dose of 2C-B by itself? I would go higher personally, but I need around 35mg of 2C-B to start to get a proper trip (even then it's not very trippy compared to most other psychedelics, but it is quite beautiful in feeling and visuals).

I haven't combined them, but I've always heard it's best to let the MDMA fully establish itself and then take the 2C-B. Also, they will potentiate each other, much like LSD and MDMA, so a lower dose of 2C-B is a good idea. I would think that dose would add a little something to the MDMA but still be primarily the effects of MDMA. What is your normal dose of 2C-B by itself? I would go higher personally, but I need around 35mg of 2C-B to start to get a proper trip (even then it's not very trippy compared to most other psychedelics, but it is quite beautiful in feeling and visuals).

Awesome, that's exactly what I'm aiming for. When I trip I don't like busy crowds or other people. I've done 8mg at an outdoor music festival and handled it, but sitting on the grass watching the river was more fun than dancing in the crowd. I can handle around 25mg, which for me is a lot and definitely enough for a good trip, if I want a nice, visual, calm experience where I'm at home with 1-3 other people chilling and listening to some music. But I usually take 15mg and do the same, because it's easier to handle. Psychedelics seem to affect me more than my friends, so I might be a bit sensitive to it, that's why I'm looking to keep the dose low when combining with other drugs, especially in a social environment.

Museum level is the term coined in Sashas notes. The amount you can take to enjoy beauty fromcthe enhancement without effecting your ability socially.
Your plan sounds suitable, personally i always tailed the mdma experience with the preferred 2c... i do enjoy combos but not with mdma (unless GHB).
In short, your dose is likely suitable for your need but the mdma top up may not be enough to extend given the changes the 2c will introduce. On the otherhand, it actually may!

I did 175mg MDMA and after peak took 10mg 2cb and when that peaked 50mg of MDMA, twas a fun night.

I did 175mg MDMA and after peak took 10mg 2cb and when that peaked 50mg of MDMA, twas a fun night.
Sounds like what I am planning. How was the combination in comparison to taking the 2 drugs seperately? How did the 2C-B shine through the MDMA?

It's a fantastic combo. But it's very easy for the 2 Cb to over power things. Very very small bumps if u want the roll to predominate

It's a fantastic combo. But it's very easy for the 2 Cb to over power things. Very very small bumps if u want the roll to predominate

This guy has got it. You dont want the 2cb to overpower the MDMA or things could get a little crazy.

The 2cb really just adds more stimulation as well as the classic visuals.