• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cocaine Cocaine that doesn't dissolve in your nose

SoCratesLDub

Greenlighter
It's extremely humid here in Houston Texas. A good place to store cocaine is in refrigerator because its dark, cool and the air inside has the most amount of humidity then anywhere else in the home.

Humid as it is here you can take cocaine straight from the refrigerator to your car start chopping up a line or two into powder. Within the short time it takes to chop a couple of lines into powder, you can easily notice the powder starting to Clump and a little sticky to the razor blades as you're in the process of dropping it into powder.

For me, when looking for decent quality cocaine, I always look I see if it has a shimmery, pearlescent look to it that is not only consistent around the outer surface, but as you flake off flakes from the larger chunk, does each like also have a consistent shimmery, pearlescent look. I also look the density of the larger chunk and flakes. Are they soft and easy to break apart or are they hard making it hard to break apart without pieces shooting across the table. Is it easy to I cut the tip of your razor blade and Flake off pieces from the larger chunk useless staying in a flake like shape or does it tend to break apart and smaller rocks or does it want to crumble instead of flake? I also looking to see if the baggie that contains the codeine has a bunch of smaller various size flakes with minimal amount of powder or does it contain more powder with a minimal amount of flakes. Do the flakes chop up easily into a very fine fluffy powder or is it more gritty and Sandy like making a crunching sound when chopping it into powder? How quickly does the powder start to absorb moisture from the air? I'd like to see it absorb moisture quickly. And I also looking to see how strong and how quick it numbs your tongue.

Most cuts will make the cocaine look dull and not as shimmery or pearlescent. I can also alter the taste of the cocaine make it more salty or sweet instead of the typical bitter, chemical like taste.
It's extremely humid here in Houston Texas. A good place to store cocaine is in refrigerator because its dark, cool and the air inside has the most amount of humidity then anywhere else in the home.

Humid as it is here you can take cocaine straight from the refrigerator to your car start chopping up a line or two into powder. Within the short time it takes to chop a couple of lines into powder, you can easily notice the powder starting to Clump and a little sticky to the razor blades as you're in the process of dropping it into powder.

For me, when looking for decent quality cocaine, I always look I see if it has a shimmery, pearlescent look to it that is not only consistent around the outer surface, but as you flake off flakes from the larger chunk, does each like also have a consistent shimmery, pearlescent look. I also look the density of the larger chunk and flakes. Are they soft and easy to break apart or are they hard making it hard to break apart without pieces shooting across the table. Is it easy to I cut the tip of your razor blade and Flake off pieces from the larger chunk useless staying in a flake like shape or does it tend to break apart and smaller rocks or does it want to crumble instead of flake? I also looking to see if the baggie that contains the codeine has a bunch of smaller various size flakes with minimal amount of powder or does it contain more powder with a minimal amount of flakes. Do the flakes chop up easily into a very fine fluffy powder or is it more gritty and Sandy like making a crunching sound when chopping it into powder? How quickly does the powder start to absorb moisture from the air? I'd like to see it absorb moisture quickly. And I also looking to see how strong and how quick it numbs your tongue.

Most cuts will make the cocaine look dull and not as shimmery or pearlescent. I can also alter the taste of the cocaine make it more salty or sweet instead of the typical bitter, chemical like taste.

Hello, just read through this now and would like to acknowledge you on a very well written understandable guide on to how judge it. Thank you very much for your articulate and precise post, I hope to read more. -SoCrates

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Hello, just read through this now and would like to acknowledge you on a very well written understandable guide on to how judge it. Thank you very much for your articulate and precise post, I hope to read more. -SoCrates
If you can't test your stuff, the next best way to determine if it's good quality or not is to do a little. Through my experience with low quality cocaine versus high-quality cocaine, what I described in my opinion as the characteristics of good quality cocaine, has pretty consistently beneteau cane that produces good quality high and effects.

Based off of my detailed description, for me, the characteristics of what I consider good quality cocaine is what I always look for when purchasing. Based off of my description, (flaky, pearlescent and shimmery, soft, chops up fairly easily into a fine fluffy powder that will quickly absorb moisture causing the powder to start to Clump and stick together) if those characteristics are similar to what I purchased, I can usually tell before trying any of it for the first time that it's going to be pretty decent. The times that I've had access to a testing kit, what I described as decent cocaine has always produced results that are on the upper end of the quality scale. It's not a foolproof way to tell if the stuff is actually good quality or not, for me, it's always been a good indication that the stuff is decent if not very good quality.

Same thing goes for my detailed description of what I would consider lower quality cocaine. If I noticed the stuff has the characteristics of what I would consider low quality cocaine, the results have always been similar, not producing a decent high or decent effects.

Just by chopping up my first couple of lines, I can pretty much tell if it's going to be good quality or junky stuff. With my observations usually being fairly accurate. It's what seems to work for me add has for the most part and the results have been quite consistent with my observations.