• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I know a bleach test is Right basic and kind of primitive.

Once you put the cocaine in the bleach, what should only the cocaine do? I know it does all quite rapidly. Does it fall to the bottom as a still solving and leaves a trail or is it the cut that falls to the bottom and leaves a Trail?

Does the cocaine dissolve on the surface of the bleach or once it's hit the bottom of the glass?

My biggest question is, what is the product that floats to the bottom and leaves a Milky cloudy Trail? The actual cocaine or the cut?

I get access to top drawer fish scale Coe high purity etc but I still prefer 3-mmc over it any day of the week.

you answered your own question, when it's good coke you only need a few bumps every 30 mins, it. doesn't burn, when. you look at it, it shines, that's y they call. it fishscale. also it doesn't make. you feel restless or edgy, you feel happy, with confidence, on top of the world, that's y coke used to be so popular bcz in the 80s the US was flooded with a lot of good quality cocaine. the quality these days is trash, not even worth it doing it nowadays unless u have a really really good contact. I live in Perú and this is how good coke should look like. View attachment 11802
cheers man, NZN
Even though I stopped IV'g coke a few months ago, this is a perfect pic of the 3.5g I was using every week here in N. Texas. Guess I'm lucky. One thing I looked for (purity wise) was when I put it in spoon water. Approx 90mg/coke to 2 units/water. If it would dissolve crystal clear then it I'd shoot it. If not clear, I wouldn't. Be safe(r).

Even though I stopped IV'g coke a few months ago, this is a perfect pic of the 3.5g I was using every week here in N. Texas. Guess I'm lucky. One thing I looked for (purity wise) was when I put it in spoon water. Approx 90mg/coke to 2 units/water. If it would dissolve crystal clear then it I'd shoot it. If not clear, I wouldn't. Be safe(r).
Hey hey TEXUSA!!! Hope u r doing well my friend. I see the good news u gave up the needle, that’s good to here and impressive too. Can’t say I have I still keep it well under control although saying that just ordered some stuff of the dark net for tomorrow or day after and no chance il be sniffing that lol. Did u just think not worth it anymore or a bad experience off it? I don’t know y I still do it my self as it causes not but paranoia and awful cut downs but that rush man it’s just to much and the blast or the train rushing by ???. Hope my advice on doing it was decent and also still remember when I put it I said don’t do it it’s best not to start but pleased to see u have stopped least much more safer that way. Be good to here back from u when u can fella.

To anyone else thinking of IVing I will try to reduce harm as much as possible giving u my advice over the years I have done it but also TEXUSA would be a good source of advice and knowledge too. Take care peeps
Victornc

i am not high anymore, regretful of my night (yesterday when I posted) because I took many drugs, so I will agree with King Of Wessex, cocaine is shit

I know the bleach test is very basic and somewhat okay primitive way to test cocaine purity

A few questions that I've only been able to find answers that were a bit vague. I have read the article in the cocaine users handbook butt was still a bit confused in regards to the answers to my questions.

First question, how should the cocaine react when coming in contact with the Bleach? The stuff that slowly floats to the bottom leaving a somewhat milky, cloudy Trail cocaine or is it the cut floating to the bottom?

If it floats to the bottom and doesn't completely dissolve, is that the cut?

Should the cocaine dissolve immediately without floating to the bottom, leaving eight slightly oily residue on the surface of the bleach?

Or, is whats slowly floating to the bottom leaving the trail, the actual cocaine?

I've had very good quality fish scale that with an EZ test kit add results of very high cocaine content that one tested with bleach, it slowly floated to the bottom leaving a trail. It also left a slightly or any residue on the surface where the actual cocaine was in contact with the Bleach. And also did not leave any residue undissolved at the bottom of the glass.

How exactly do you determine what is the cocaine and what is the cut? I assume the residue that doesn't dissolve is the cut.

What I'm unsure of is, what do you want to see? Lots of trails as it's only flows to the bottom or a minimal amount of trails? Are trails that are left behind a good indication or a bad indication?

These links dont work guys

Thanks for the heads up mate - links corrected, dead links removed (y)

Truth be told we probably have much newer versions of all of these threads (some listed in the Notable Threads buttons up the top ^^), but most of the information in these is still just as relevant today as ten years ago :)

Thanks for the heads up mate - links corrected, dead links removed (y)

Truth be told we probably have much newer versions of all of these threads (some listed in the Notable Threads buttons up the top ^^), but most of the information in these is still just as relevant today as ten years ago :)

If you change the .ru to .org in the link, they will work

Reactions: CFC
I'm taking much too much Benzos (Pharma- and RC) and I LOVE good Cocaine. Mixed with weed, perfect feeling.

JJ

Good evening,

Swim2222 here,

Lovley to be with you finally - long time lurker and peaker/short time member loving it already.

I’d like to open my show with a bang and would like to know if one would be so kind or able as to pick one or more of the Bluelight.org scientists or long time psyconaughts minds;

Here it goes:

*swim had a beautiful Christmas Day experience with some supreme Cocaine HCL completely smashing time - and it was all down to a unique bit of one might say organic rubber* material!

This magic material had been made in the jungle of peru and had been sent over to swim 🏊‍♀️ in two 8g blocks, that person whom had this sent over had extracted from this the purest product one had ever tried, it literally was a pure unencumbered bout of blow ones socks off at a speed of 400million light years with complete focus.

The problem that Swim had is that the gentleman whom was a Sherpa (from swims mountain climbing days in the andies) the magical Peruvian has taken back with him his secret of extracting this Cocaine HCL from the starting material.

What swim can remember of the time is that a pH meter was of most importance and solvents were most definitely used - but swim allowed the ‘magic man’ to do his magic and he did At the same time as gifting me one more of these smokey smelling almost burnt rubber 8g blocks of heaven, I have pictures, videos and potential even a ‘ample’ for magicians to work upon.

Any help of what he done would be fantastic and I am here to upload and discuss everything and anything to help assist this.

Peace and Love in this major shift.

Swim2222

i'm with cocaine and berr right now, feels amazing, but if i take a little more i feel paranoid, when i feel this i take so much alcohol more, an after all going down clonazepam, 4mg for sleep, doing this for many years, feels gooood.

To be completely honest I've always found cocaine to be one of the most overrated compounds out there. It's annoyingly short duration and fleeting glimpses of pleasure or euphoria always left me with a sense of great disappointment. It would increase anxiety, leave me nervously stimulated and at times dysphoric. I haven't done much of it throughout my life, but I figured the quality of product I used was above average. Needless to say I wasn't really interested in trying it anymore.

For whatever reason something piqued my interest to give it a last trial run. I previously had always dealt with products sourced directly from the streets. This time I procured the cocaine from a reputable online vendor.

I received it shockingly fast and then I proceeded to lay out a few lines. From what I've gathered this appeared to have all good visual characteristics of good cocaine, so I was feeling cautiously optimistic. In nervous apprehension I gently insufflated both lines.

I was expecting much, but to my surprise a relaxed and focused energy came washing over me. I wasn't left agitated and uncomfortable. My thought processes became much more fluid and my cognitive clearer with a subsequent increase in sociability. This lasted for 30-40 minutes before the disire for another redose emerged.

Even after multiple rounds I was able to retain most of these pleasant effects. I was expecting a nasty crash, but it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.

I guess I never really encountered decent cocaine, but after this stuff I definitely see the appeal of it.

Hey Guys,

Not posted in a while, thought I'd just check the fuck in with the fellow bluelighters to share my current situation. I been messing around with coke for the past couple of years in varying amounts. Anyway, I got a plug for some really high quality yay- this shit was like butter to snort and kicked like a mule, easily the best coke I've had. Anyway, I had a week off work and studying and my girl was away visiting family so I was like why the hell not? Bought myself a ball, went through that in a few days just drinkin and gaming/chillin with some friends who bought some for themselves/surfin the interwebs/zoom callin my girl...ended up buying myself another gram and I think i finished that in a day/night. All in all I did like 4.5g in a week after not using any coke at all for probably about a month?- I've been back at work and uni for a couple of days now and my nose fucking hurts so bad + I feel like garbage haha.

I'm not overly worried or anything, I was making sure to saline rinse and use coconut oil on my nose every night- stayed pretty good with eating and hydration + was sleeping pretty good at the time all things considered...I spent too much money on dumb shit but eh, shit happens.

But yeah, railing lines for like 6 days really beat the shit out of me. My brain feels like it's running at about 60%, I normally go to the gym like every day and I have absolutely no motivation to exercise- I can barely concentrate on any kind of complex task and my nose absolutely wrecks + is producing some highly questionable material to say the least.

I'm just taking it easy on myself this week, not forcing myself to do anything too challenging and eating plenty of good food. Hopefully I'll get back to normal soon and never repeat this completely ass-backwards waste of time/money lol.

Hope everyone is doin good :)