Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chrissy trees and lights and that crap

MazDan said:
Well I have never ever owned one nor lights or anything

But Im thinking maybe I should put an effort in this year.

Yeah i know, my dreams of being president of the anti christmas league will be gone forever .........maybe they can still save me..........but well I dunno, maybe it will get me all christmas cheery an shit........lol

So what do use all recomend?

anyone else do the chrissy tree and lights thang?

You've never had a Christmas tree? For shame! :D

I absolutely love the whole decorations thing... I had to have a tree as soon as I moved into my first place with a boyfriend. Back then it was one of those 30cm ones which sat on a tabletop ;) Now we've graduated to the full chest-height version! - still plastic and from Go-Low - but it's a Chrissy tree nonetheless.

Dale and I have a ritual on Dec 1 or thereabouts where we have a pill, put KISS on the CD player and decorate the "KISSmass tree" together. ;) Santa hats a must.

There's something very beautiful about Christmas lights on MDMA =D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
There's something very beautiful about Christmas lights on MDMA =D

Excellent, tonight should be special then.........lol

yeah I never ever had one since I left home, in fact I only just realised the other day that I have never actually been in a relationship through the christmas period since I left home so this is a first for me and the reason why Im doing it.

We scored a 1.5m tree that haslots of lights and today we will grab a few other bits and peices.

I was planning to make a santa sitting on a motorbike and you wouldnt believe it but when we brought the tree, there hje was complete with press button and the damned thing is animated and sings a song..........Born to be Wild.........lol, it was just perfect.

My partner is gunna make a santa with a spliff to hang on the tree.........lol, and i am considering getting a raindear with a santa appropriately positioned in honour of M4ddogs post........lol

Woot, christmas can be fun after all.

just for everyone to see this infamous tree

Page_03.jpg

In other news nick and I had our second christmas in our house last year without a tree :(
So we are getting our asses into gear and getting some decorations for the tree we bought last year.
I want to spend about $100 on really really pretty decorations. Not just the
$2 shop ones.

^ Dale and I just stared in disbelief at that catalogue for ages. There's something really, more than just wrong...almost, blasphemous about that tree.

I can't seriously believe they're trying to start a trend so hideous (tree sales gone down? executives a bit bored at Rudoph's Trees Pty Ltd?) but wouldn't be surprised at all if some suckers buy them to look "cool".

I find that god-awful pink coloured one more offensive. It actually makes me have to look away "\

I saw a pale lavender coloured one in target that was even worse. Ugh.