Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chrissy trees and lights and that crap

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Well I have never ever owned one nor lights or anything

But Im thinking maybe I should put an effort in this year.

Yeah i know, my dreams of being president of the anti christmas league will be gone forever .........maybe they can still save me..........but well I dunno, maybe it will get me all christmas cheery an shit........lol

So what do use all recomend?

anyone else do the chrissy tree and lights thang?

Hell no. Used to up until last year when my beautiful pink frosty xmas tree (complete with pink candycanes, tinsel and baubles) got thrown halfway across the house in a 6-person family row and snapped in pieces. Sort of a good metaphor for the destruction of my social network which has since ensued. Now i'm just bitter about the whole xmas thing which seems to be intensified by other people's decorations and stuff.

Actually, my severe hatred of xmas decorations goes back a few years before this, and makes for a moderately amusing story...but I'll save that one for the "I'm a Christmas Grinch and Proud of it!" thread...;)

^Sounds like one hot tree. :D

I don't simply because I don't spend Christmas at my house. I would put in the effort otherwise as it doesn't really feel like Christmas unless you're surrounded by twinkling lights, itchy tinsel and garish baubles [IMHO]. :)

At my family's house we always put the christmas tree up in the same position, in the corner of the upstairs lounge room.

a couple of years ago my dad bought a wiiiiiiidescreen tv, which was put in that corner.

that christmas, we sat and thought briefly where to put the tree up.

then got some tinsel, the angel, and decorated the tv.

christmas is alive and well in joannie's family's house!

I love decorating the house for Christmas! I just cbf taking them all down again and packing them up 'neatly'.

This year any decoration I put up is going to be edible.

We can never be bothered decorating for Christmas anymore. Our family gathering has moved to my uncle and aunt's place, who do a much better job at decorating than we do. One need only look at her cakes to see. We're cheap and lazy and cook meaner steaks than them anyway. :)

I have a little silver xmas tree that's about 25cm tall that I take out of the cupboard and put somewhere every year.

My parents have a reindeer covered in lights that actually moves around the yard and pretends to eat. Sometimes being born a bogan is awesome.

^ I'd so wanna attach a humping santa to its rear end .. pure art!

m4dd0g said:
^ I'd so wanna attach a humping santa to its rear end .. pure art!

OH my fuckin god, that is sheer brilliance.

Thanks mate for the best belly laugh I have had in months...........

My parents do the whole buy a real 6 foot tall tree and we place decorations that ive had since I was born on it. I love it and it's may favourite part of christmas.

We have this little sheep with a beanie and a scarf on a sleigh that is the cutest thing eva and my fave decoration and we have all sorts of decorations that I've had since I was a baby that I love.

I love christmas.

guess what I saw! I can't believe it- opened up a recent K-Mart catalogue and thought the image had been printed/inserted upside down: an upside-down Chiristmas tree!! wtf?! the base is attached to the (usual) tip and they put a star on the new top, which really is the wide base.

If only I had a picture, it even had a big star next to the pciture containing words exclaiming "New upside-down style!"
It looked so absurd, what kind of idiot would want to have such a tree? Tho I guess some people would buy it for the novelty factor.

Last few years since we have been back here in Victoria we've only put on a lil crappy silver tree given our proper big tree and all its decorations are still back in WA (along with all our furniture etc :\). When we lived in our house over there dad would weave twinkle lights around the wrough-iron lacing lining the verandah (that wrapped around the house) and the poles. It looked pretty.

miss_goody2shoes said:
guess what I saw! I can't believe it- opened up a recent K-Mart catalogue and thought the image had been printed/inserted upside down: an upside-down Chiristmas tree!! wtf?! the base is attached to the (usual) tip and they put a star on the new top, which really is the wide base.

If only I had a picture, it even had a big star next to the pciture containing words exclaiming "New upside-down style!"
It looked so absurd, what kind of idiot would want to have such a tree? Tho I guess some people would buy it for the novelty factor.

Last few years since we have been back here in Victoria we've only put on a lil crappy silver tree given our proper big tree and all its decorations are still back in WA (along with all our furniture etc :\). When we lived in our house over there dad would weave twinkle lights around the wrough-iron lacing lining the verandah (that wrapped around the house) and the poles. It looked pretty.

i cant believe you're serious. but i think you are... and just when i thought i had restored my faith in humanity someone invents the fucking 'upside down christmas tree':\

it deeply concerns me that enough people would buy an upside down christmas tree to make it a profitable venture. who the fuck are these people?

....although having said that... it is upside down.. mmm.. heheh.. heheheh

just kidding

I saw that in the Kmart catalogue too.

I mean when you turn a crucifix upside-down, that's meant to be the sign for satanists and represent the devil. Hopefully the Christians will get outraged and protest outside Kmarts this Christmas.

pole.gif

Festivus for the rest of us!

God damn it, I went and brought a chrissy tree yesterday but if I had known about the upside down one then hell yes that would have been perfect.

I could say i had a tree and still be a member of the anti christmas league.