Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out today and I wasn't having a good time with it but then I saw this hot thing jogging and I was like yeaaaa *STROKES DICK*

a hot guy

he looked a bit more puffed maybe steroid using, but whatever

he was no MADNESS :D
Yeah, well if I saw anyone stroking his dick to me running behind me he would be stroking it back to it's place after a little adventure to the nearby forest.
Fucking perv you probably sprinted after the dude trying to smell his little stinky fluid which comes out of body when it's hot or you're excersising. And no it's not cum.

credit-card.gif

I'm just an endless series of transactions.

Yeah, well if I saw anyone stroking his dick to me running behind me he would be stroking it back to it's place after a little adventure to the nearby forest.
Fucking perv you probably sprinted after the dude trying to smell his little stinky fluid which comes out of body when it's hot or you're excersising. And no it's not cum.
I was not following him

Fg0o.gif

I was not following him
Yeah, you were following the smell of his fluid. You're such a perv you smell it from a long long way.
You were stronking your dick with eyes closed so it was easier for such an experienced perv to multi task aka fantazize, fap and stalk at the same time.

That's cool dewd.

Blogs can be found over there ------------>

Where is that cunt who runs that shit anyways? @Mel22 wtf? Get it together you got noobs posting blogs in the abyss... Now's your time to shine melly Mel

There is also some sort of Life Advice and Visual Arts forum on the board where ppl post shit like that. Fuck, I reca there being like a careers and school section here too, not that I've ventured out of the lounge since I answered the same HR related question about MDMA for the 1000th time back in 06
abyss seemed more appropriate place for a transient thought not requiring an entire new blog or thread or advice. I’ll take note of this though. Not being a smartass or kidding I know the vibe here is more casual or kinda shittalking. That’s fine.

abyss seemed more appropriate place for a transient thought not requiring an entire new blog or thread or advice. I’ll take note of this though. Not being a smartass or kidding I know the vibe here is more casual or kinda shittalking. That’s fine.
how are you doing bro

don't mind dopeM

I went out today and I wasn't having a good time with it but then I saw this hot thing jogging and I was like yeaaaa *STROKES DICK*
This story only has legs if you actually stroked it right there and then in the street, otherwise it's just another day in LA...

Fuckit who am I kidding. It's not a day in LA until the diccs have come out to play (in the streets)

You're good dood

You can literally post whatever you want here

Other than some shit that the sjw crowd decided for the rest of everyone you can't.

This story only has legs if you actually stroked it right there and then in the street, otherwise it's just another day in LA...

Fuckit who am I kidding. It's not a day in LA until the diccs have come out to play (in the streets)
Yeah I know, my story was lame.

0a8351b524255e0ff711bc11b8697ca7efc5d8b5.gif

I've had a totally dumb and lame summer I know. I could have done better.

how are you doing bro

don't mind dopeM
I’ve had my ups and downs. Wasn’t wanting to post about it because my dad is aware of my account here but I doubt he will read. I picked up a half gram crystal the other night and I’m in some (relatively to before) minor use but still optimistic. I’m not buying more, I can’t and I’m starting this job on Monday now. Might just flush the rest cause this is idiotic of me to be doing right now. Been a little down on some personal shit but whatever.

The majority of my life is going very well though. Thanks for asking. How about you?

Yeah I know, my story was lame.

I've had a totally dumb and lame summer I know. I could have done better.
Ohhhh stahp it

All our summers have been lame... Even mine and I spent 5 weeks driving all over the country to see cool shit.

I've still lost my job, only had sex with one woman, not done nearly enough of some drugs and wayyyyyy too much of others, I think I've played well over 400 hours of video games (and I didn't even have access to them for 5 weeks on the road), a bunch of other lame shit

Status
Not open for further replies.