Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Brits!
VkGn.gif

You know what grinds my gears? I can never seem to find jalapenos in Europe, it's fucking bullshit. I just want some spicy goodness for my burritos, burgers and hotdogs. I can find other kinds of pepper and yeah, I can substitute and it's alright, but it's just not the same. I should start a jalapeno farm and introduce Europe to the glory that is the humble jalapeno. Jalapeno.

You know what grinds my gears? I can never seem to find jalapenos in Europe, it's fucking bullshit. I just want some spicy goodness for my burritos, burgers and hotdogs. I can find other kinds of pepper and yeah, I can substitute and it's alright, but it's just not the same. I should start a jalapeno farm and introduce Europe to the glory that is the humble jalapeno. Jalapeno.
Just watch the toilet the next day or soo, that's the only thing that sucks about it's Juicy humbleness lol

Just watch the toilet the next day or soo, that's the only thing that sucks about it's Juicy humbleness lol

Live fast, die young with a raw asshole, that's what I say. Idgaf, sometimes I step it up with some Habaneros, that's real pain. It's so good though, but I pretty much always regret it. I love spicy food when I'm hungover, I feel like I sweat out all the nastiness. I subscribe to the Anthony Bourdain school of thought when it comes to curing hangovers. A cold coke, an aspirin and a joint to work up the appetite, then eat some spicy food to sweat it out. I swear it works, unless you have that "I'm so hungover I want to die level of hangover."

Live fast, die young with a raw asshole, that's what I say. Idgaf, sometimes I step it up with some Habaneros, that's real pain. It's so good though, but I pretty much always regret it. I love spicy food when I'm hungover, I feel like I sweat out all the nastiness. I subscribe to the Anthony Bourdain school of thought when it comes to curing hangovers. A cold coke, an aspirin and a joint to work up the appetite, then eat some spicy food to sweat it out. I swear it works, unless you have that "I'm so hungover I want to die level of hangover."
I did this challenge a few years ago.. I cried... for a long time.

I did this challenge a few years ago.. I cried... for a long time.

Yeah, I don't get doing that, I like really spicy food, but not for some bullshit "challenge," with that said, I do have a Thai buddy that gets me to eat ridiculously spicy things to see if I can hang like a local. Apparently part of the reason we like really spicy food as humans, is that it induces a pain response, which your body then combats by releasing a bunch of endorphins. You literally get a little high from spicy foods.

Yeah, I don't get doing that, I like really spicy food, but not for some bullshit "challenge," with that said, I do have a Thai buddy that gets me to eat ridiculously spicy things to see if I can hang like a local. Apparently part of the reason we like really spicy food as humans, is that it induces a pain response, which your body then combats by releasing a bunch of endorphins. You literally get a little high from spicy foods.
Yeah. I did it as a bet & won, but my taste buds were numbed for like 2 days couldn't taste shit lol

Makes me wanna go eat Buffalo Wild Wings. They have over 10 different spicy sauces to choose from

Heh... my good friend grew peppers last year, including a ghost pepper plant. He's the kinda guy who can eat a habanero and be alright. He ate the tiniest little sliver off of a fresh pepper, and couldn't speak for 30 minutes, started hiccuping uncontrollably, tears streaming down his face. Occasionally he'd be like "oh no, that was so dumb, I wish I wouldn't have done that".

Heh... my good friend grew peppers last year, including a ghost pepper plant. He's the kinda guy who can eat a habanero and be alright. He ate the tiniest little sliver off of a fresh pepper, and couldn't speak for 30 minutes, started hiccuping uncontrollably, tears streaming down his face. Occasionally he'd be like "oh no, that was so dumb, I wish I wouldn't have done that".
We all do things we wish we didn't. My Mother likes to make Mississippi Stew with Roast in it.. Very good recipe if y'all are interested. . I think she uses Habanero peppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.