Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s awesome, so happy you’d a good time, you needed it!

I’m great, same old! Work work work! Going out this weekend though for family birthday! Woohoo! Imma get tipsy!

Sounds like a good time, enjoy! I'm definitely going in the opposite direction, need to recuperate a bit from the week of physical/social activity. Have to get back to work too. I think tonight I'm just gonna kick back, play some games and start in earnest tmrw.

Let's go boys!
How is everyone doing? I'm great, even tho my back hurts like hell.
One of my old dealers came here, good shit.
Rehab will be away in 10 days, tomorrow 9 left.

Tbh, I think the most powerful line in rap that theres ever been is propably "Gone and roll the credits"
Why? Thats another question.

Once I told my friend that her boyfriend looks exactly like her brother.

There must be an eternal damnation for people this downs

Haha, there goes 2 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. I want a refund.
lol I wanted to like him for some weird reason but I get reminded of that song (one of his biggest hits too) and I just cry.

I didn't mean to punish you like that. I'll have to redeem myself sometime.

hey bk

how are you doin' babe

I'm good, just chilling out after a bunch of activities with my buddy who left today. He left me some pot which was nice of him and even somehow randomly got me a bit of a connection here in this little town even with this Covid stuff going on. We were partying up in the hills and we bumped into this random French teenage couple and they hooked us up. Overpriced, but decent stuff, but I think it's actually kinda hard to source rn in this tiny place, so I'll take what I can get. Think tonight's a "smoke a joint and watch some anime film like "Paprika" kinda night. How are you Captain?

lol I wanted to like him for some weird reason but I get reminded of that song (one of his biggest hits too) and I just cry.

I didn't mean to punish you like that. I'll have to redeem myself sometime.

I get the feeling that dude has never held a gun in his life.

I'm good, just chilling out after a bunch of activities with my buddy who left today. He left me some pot which was nice of him and even somehow randomly got me a bit of a connection here in this little town even with this Covid stuff going on. We were partying up in the hills and we bumped into this random French teenage couple and they hooked us up. Overpriced, but decent stuff, but I think it's actually kinda hard to source rn in this tiny place, so I'll take what I can get. Think tonight's a "smoke a joint and watch some anime film like "Paprika" kinda night. How are you Captain?
i got my dick wet yesterday so i'm happy

gonna try again tonight

been tired, still nightmares... i am afraid they'll never go away

i got my dick wet yesterday so i'm happy

gonna try again tonight

been tired, still nightmares... i am afraid they'll never go away

Mmmm, sounds like a mixed bag. Recurring nightmares are awful. I'm just enjoying time by myself for a minute, though it's noice to see a friend, I just want to get high, by myself and eat food and watch anime, like any well adjusted 30 y/o. Also, It'd be nice to get my dick wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.