Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
she thought Cheerios were donut seeds.

Wait, they're not?

18600a05856f99c0cdec8a8e97cd54d1.jpg

Just one of those drug free days where I just want to sit on my ass and listen to music, escape my mind for a little & escape to my other little world for a little. Having Schizo is a Curse, but also a blessing only because of such a powerful imagination, but sometimes can be difficult to control

Honestly with a name like Coxenormous I would've expected an enormous dick pic by now
I’m just worried since everyone here knows who I am, they’d share it with all my social media it already happened once when i first started bluelight and got upset about my Ex and uhm made some threats 😁 didn’t do anything tho & I won’t, but still better safe than sorry

Everyone already thinks I’m a crazy fucker, at least the knees that know me.... I have a bad reputation I wish I could fix, but at the same time I don’t want to take back moments in life I did something to someone that I felt they deserved when they did something bad from the start and when I do something back, I’m the bad guy :oops::cry:

Hello friends. How are you?
I woke up after like 4-5 hours of sleep and can't sleep.
Now listening to some music, maybe i make coffee or something. Clock is 3.53 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.