• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Chaos magick

It drew my attention. I like talking taboo sometimes.. It gives the mind a scent of mystery

I'm not trying to stifle the conversation. I am, however, speaking from my personal practice.

Speak freely, but understand why silence is observed by some. Not a taboo at all.

He wastes a lot of energy on pointless posts. Just strange he wouldn’t waste it here educating others or participating in something he was passionate about.

Just strange is all.

By all means, carry on.
I can actually say I agree with you. I'm no teacher, but @The Wizard of the Creek told me some important information. The Best spells are written in blood :)

I'm not trying to stifle the conversation. I am, however, speaking from my personal practice.

Speak freely, but understand why silence is observed by some. Not a taboo at all.
Well i'm going from others stand points. It's not meant for everyone to understand so I'm dumbing it down a little.

Apparently he was born November 12th. Myn is November 16th. SO we are the same sign too . Even better :love:o_O

It's just conversation, LOL. :cool:

I was born under the sign of Do not Feed the Animals.

N. B. Even Magicians have a sense of humor...

Not original at all, but amusing I will admit; but please don't make it a habit of making fun of other's belief.

Not original at all, but amusing I will admit, but please don't make it a habit of making fun of other's belief.
I know I know, I didn't feel like anyone in here would take offense. I do really believe in the Craft. I'm just being goofy about it that's all. There's gotta be Humor in there somewhere you know