• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Chaos magick

Yes I am very familiar with the dkmu, some of the fascists there bother me, and I've been warned multiple times by different people to stay away, not that I listen. It being tagged at auschwitz etc. I've had some pretty intense experiences with it as well, some quite traumatizing. Arjil himself seems like a solid dude, as do (some) of the others. I havent read much of their doctrine though as I tend to use and discard something like the LS, being the proper method. Perhaps I should though.
It's been tagged or added into the grid the whole world over, it's turned up in Syria where ISIL were fighting etc.......it's been abused BUT when you get into using it the whole world gets really fucked up which can be fun.

I had the most extreme experiences with that Sigil.

No idea who's photo this is I swear, they must charge that LS up & then toss it around to power up the grid & bring Chaos down on places. These fucking Phil Hine Chaos lot are bloody nutcases imho & should be locked up in a cage.

156 663
DTTI : HTNF

sounds like a voices in your head thing if you ask me

... Sounds like a dark path to a schizophrenic crazy person ward if you ask me 😁

Sounds like an idiot with severe autism that bragged about being on the gear & being a road man.

Also someone who got run off the board due to his austerity spastic Ways & cried about it.

Whats the difference between freelance ceremonial ritual and chaos magic? I never intend to cause chaos more put order to the chaos around

I practiced Dream Casting for a while. With positive outcomes lol. Also I own a Ouija Board for that kind of Magick. Ouija Magick is probably the simplest form of casting. Also Candles play a major part in any kind of casting. I own a lot of books on astrology and occult practices. I was always into Witchcraft since a youngster. But magick is basically manifesting certain energies to work with or against something. Are you familiar with "The Power of Prayer"?

Whats the difference between freelance ceremonial ritual and chaos magic? I never intend to cause chaos more put order to the chaos around

The main difference is that chaos magic is focused on results. They don't care about honouring gods, traditions, or lineages. They don't care about hermetics or inner alchemy. They don't care about religious overtones. They just want to get the result.

"Freelance Ceremonial magic" is ceremonial. It's not necessarily results focused. Some people do magic to honour the forces of nature, for example. They might put together an ad hoc ritual to do so, but it wouldn't be chaos magic technically. Chaos magic was invented in the 20th century. People have been doing random ceremonial rituals forever.

It's why the OP and I disagree about if and how the gods should be honoured. He doesn't even think they're real or that they matter all that much.

... Sounds like a dark path to a schizophrenic crazy person ward if you ask me 😁
Yeah, let me handle the conspiracy thoughts so you dont need to bother with them

ff2.png

I wouldn't say that. A true Magician never reveals his/her secrets
Those are called illusionists and it’s a craft. Wiz was supposed to be a practitioner of witchy crafty type stuff. But obviously not, the perfect thread came along and he hasn’t even delved into it.

Those are called illusionists and it’s a craft. Wiz was supposed to be a practitioner of witchy crafty type stuff. But obviously not, the perfect thread came along and he hasn’t even delved into it.
Ik ik in simpler terms "Street Magic" is not "Real Magic" I've seen real magic and really have studied it with psychology.

Or he has decided not to dissipate his energy.

This is one reason magicians (not illusionists) keep relative silence
He wastes a lot of energy on pointless posts. Just strange he wouldn’t waste it here educating others or participating in something he was passionate about.

Just strange is all.

By all means, carry on.

Or he has decided not to dissipate his energy.

This is one reason magicians (not illusionists) keep relative silence
Hey, i'm out there! I don't like talking about it like that, but the thread does talk about the subject. Why not talk about it with our fellow occultist