Censored under the guise of moderation

can you guarantee he faces same system as you can't enforce infractions on him can you?

I'd have to check, but I *thought* infractions can be issued to anyone on staff. Even if the system prevents a mod from being able to, any such post can be reported and sr. staff can manually assign a warning where merited.

Generally, however, we all expect staff to act in a way that doesn't require such actions. Typically they are handled with an RP or some PMs and are a one off error by the mod. If they are repeated, then we may consider taking the person off staff. It's happened. Not a lot, but it's happened.

= = = = = =

I've split out the CH discussion as it really doesn't fit the intent of this thread. This was about CEPS specifically, and JG feeling unfairly persecuted. The related mods, and members, have been able to share their views and concerns. If there is anything more on this subject needing additional discussion, the thread remains open. I'm heading over to the 'Double Standards' thread where I moved the CH complaints.

pc6RtT0.jpg

Gotta hand it to @TheLoveBandit for having more patience than I probably would. I've said what I already thought, although I will say that I think things could get resolved pretty easily if people could just put their past differences aside.