Censored under the guise of moderation

Politics really gets to people. It's tough to take responsibility, I know. It will be ok. Just breathe.

Can't answer my question? Of course YOU don't see an issue but i bet if a conservative was calling you names or one of your kind and they get banned

Politics really gets to people. It's tough to take responsibility, I know. It will be ok. Just breathe.

And if you read its the double standard were complaining about. You surely love your people who agree with you on everything but the attitude keeps new members out. A friend of mine wanted to join until he himself saw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont post any conspiracy stuff cause some people, weirdly enough, dont understand that theres obviously many behind the scenes plans going on anytime.

I love conspiracy stuff. But in ceps i don't bother to post. Or science things because i have already been told NASA is wrong and mods here know better.
But there is no problem there 😐

In my opinion its just a simple fact that some conspiracies are real. Anyone whos denying it or asking for evidence is simply not accepting the human nature.

And no I dont have evidence but I wish I did.
Sorry I must be missing something, what has it got to do with this thread?

At least you don't get offended by the use of the word conspiracy. Some people could take notes on this.
Im fine with being crazy. Im also fine with not reading about conspiracies.

I personally think it would be less likely if there would not have been any conspiracies.

Sorry I must be missing something, what has it got to do with this thread?
Cause the same ceps left leaning mods post on the thread about conspiracies.

Lol no one is stopping you guys from posting there.

It's really easy.

1. post
2. no personal insults
3. if you see an insult going unnoticed or any leftist hypocrisy/shenanigans, report it.
Hahahahahaha good one mate.
if it was that easy cep wouldn’t be the shit heap it is.

Hahahahahaha good one mate.
if it was that easy cep wouldn’t be the shit heap it is.

It really is that easy. If you don't trust the RP process just message an admin directly. Like I said TLB is a conservative so you can trust him.

I like that this thread remains open for dialogue. You see, it looks like staff is trying to at least take a closer look at the problem.

I don't follow CEPS, but all reported posts get noticed.

It really is that easy. If you don't trust the RP process just message an admin directly. Like I said TLB is a conservative so you can trust him.

Trust no one.!

Conspiracies are all fun and games to discuss, not so much fun being dragged into or affected by.

Meh, conspiracies are easily proven if the evidence is not edited/unapproved and removed , what makes a conspiracy a conspiracy as opposed to shennannigans?

Whatever, it's nice to see a conversation allowed , should anyone be grateful a conversation isn't locked down or just take it as a given this is what threads are all about generally?

similar to the reasons Antifa are allowed to get away with terrorism. Not all political opinions are treated equally.

Like what? Defending myself against ignorant attacks? I've copped a lot shit for merely offering my political opinions. Lots of personal attacks etc. The only way those people ever get in trouble or have posts edited is if I complain and that's generally against my morals to censor others. But then I feel like some mods would go out of their way to try and censor my posts sans any complaints. I might be wrong, just an observation.

Ali probably just reported you and feels the need to do that instead of pm you directly, sort it out like grown ups etc.

Wouldn't be surprised in the least if that's the case. Just ignore him, you know what he's like.

What the fuck? Sup with all the crying?
It was suggested that I edit a post lest it trigger others use (on a drug related forum :sneaky: )... I edited: Why? Not because I felt it was necessary; but because this is not my fucking house!
I get it: MFs do not like to be censured... this is reasonable, to a freakin child. The real world will snuff your light out as soon as look at ya and the big worry is a coupla posts were looked on as inappropriate? GTFOH.