• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol^^

whats up chainer?? what strain of weeds u smokin on ??

CH dude, i bet your smoking on some dank ass nugs!! tempt me with your dispensary nugs :D

wow, marijuana oges so well with opiates and benzos

I have some amazing William's Wonder, as well I have some OG earwax.

Which bong should i buy?

NSFW:
2549_big.jpg

or
1771_big.jpg

I'm leaning more to the second one i just want your opinion
I like the colour blue, it's my favourite colour, i like the spikes it has, but idk i like both, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple questions or opinions needed should be asked in the CD Social/information booth thread...Also it would be best if you make those images so your not doing any accidental sourcing with links.

Moving this there now...

I guess this morning is gonna be filled with Lemon Haze again. T-minus 24min.

@420Sebas Id go with the second one as well.

I swear every time I get chron where I live I get bummed I dont live in a medicinal state. Not that I cant get decent tree, its just not available all the time.

^^I'm kind of blown that I just can't find any midgrade anymore.

I miss getting half's of middies for the price of an 8th of loud. 3.5g just doesn't cut it for an entire week. :(

NSFW:
2549_big.jpg

or
1771_big.jpg

I'm leaning more to the second one i just want your opinion
I like the colour blue, it's my favourite colour, i like the spikes it has, but idk i like both, what do you think?
second one, first one has a penis inside it.

i hear what you're saying jibult, i cant find any midgrade around me... it's all dank as fuck and i aint got that kind cash no mo

I actually just got some really yummy mids. very dense Florida home grown buds, and very affordable. And so far i haven't found a single seed, but you can bet Im saving them if i do find one.

Even though i have a really high tolerance, and i certainly wont smoke bad weed, i am not like some weed snobs who never touch anything without a catchy name. Perhaps if I lived where i could legally get it, or if i didnt live somewhere like Florida where we have pretty quality mid-grade. And our weather is perfect for growing outdoors year round!

I spent 4 hours out shopping with my mom in town today, one of the things we got was my birthday present:a new digital camera. As you may or may not know I'm an artist, and i love photography(manual and digital). I love taking pictures, which is a good thing for you bluelighters since i love me some nudie thread.

I'm sure mid grade is more affordable out here, but I gotta say, it's nice to have a lot of weed.
%)

Keep in mind Florida's marijuana laws suck and they will drug test you if you ever need food stamps.

coming to the CD social makes me want weed sooo fucking bad...

im so mentally addicted to this shit, i love it though

ahhh the life of a pot head...just 3 more weeds.. i mean weeks lol until i can smoke

Yall know what time it is...

So... who has some BAD ASS plans for 420? I know Im going to be making some hash oil, buying some wax, and more herbals than imaginable...

starting tomorrow I cant smoke for a week. Hopefully I dont flip out on someone at work. I see a lot of gaming in my near future. Shits weak

Status
Not open for further replies.