• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Carnival of psychedelic poultry- PD Silly Goose make out session

Hey All. :)

I think the summer flood is starting; a month or so ago everybody was like "man I can't find acid anywhere" and now everyone is like "zOMG I'M PICKING UP A SHEEEEET!!!!!"" LOL :D

I think its a sign of good things to come.

Your a lucky man ROger :D

THings are still pretty dry around here. Hopefully thing's will pick up a bit more soon.

Around here it's very sporadic. It's just the off chance that a friend of mine who is a friend of a friend who comes from Montreal every once in a while and brings a few doses with him. We never know the next time he's going to come so when he does it's like stock up now, this could be it. We have a feeling one of these days he's gonna go and never come back. The best strategy here is to buy and hoard (except for special circumstances).

Our drug supply is mostly imported from larger cities so when something rare comes along, ya gotta pounce.

LOL I hear ya on the "buy and hoard" tactics. Thats my usual method; I always feel better about life when I have an acid stash, as well.

I will say this, though: acid is the most well-traveled compound ever. Its been everywhere and seen everything, spreading synchronicity where it goes. Really cool/magickal stuff. :)

What bout that chick from Pulp Fiction, sees the bag of heroin and snorts herself a big old coke line.

Watching a tire or fuel fire across the river. Black smoke billowing into the sky :(

More work to be done on the not-so-secret garden. Last time I went to work on it I was cruising down the road about 500 feet on my 4-wheeler with a bag of sheep manure between me and the seat, a white cardboard box concealing seedlings and a big bottle of water by my foot and my neighbour was chilling on his porch as I cruised on by obviously going to work on my grow. lol

I'm sure he knows about my antics and hasn't said anything in previous years. :)

Hey Hey PD,

How are we doing today? I'm good. My bestfriend and I have just finished working on this website for over 5 months.. and It's finally done. YAY that means I get a raise. :). The weather here as been going back and forth. It was topping 90F, then BOOOM, raining for 4 days and cool, then back to scorching humdity. Fucking Florida, but the beaches are prime right now

I wouldn't mind some 90F right about now, can't wait til this 10-15C stuff leaves us for the summer. June-July-August here is usually 20~30C and humid. I actually like hot humid days as long as I'm not doing any physical work. Nothing like lounging around with a cold drink in the baking heat :)

Morning/evening swilow - i have a dilemna - i was about to do another 42 days off drugs when i discover a load of ale has been bought for me as i leave work this weekend - what do I do ? drink it or keep it in a special box ?

Morning/evening swilow - i have a dilemna - i was about to do another 42 days off drugs when i discover a load of ale has been bought for me as i leave work this weekend - what do I do ? drink it or keep it in a special box ?

Drink a few, save a few. :)

Hmmm I suppose I could do that - in fact I most likely will do

^Simple solutions are best. You could freeze halfm, and drink half, or boil half and recapture the spirits, and drink half...or yeah, just drink half and save half. I dunno, I think my variations are too much.

I just got told I was amazing. By an old drunk dude, because I made him a coffee. He may have also said I was a gyrutlgnegtiuhg nfjkh hKHnj h7 but his last comments meant the most.

Lets see how far we can take this before anyone noticed. hehe =D

You see, its prolly been noticed but everymod is waiting for someone else to do it.

BNut yes- lets.

Whoopedee do. :D

i find it hard to talk. i am dyin for a bar for tonight.. havnt done xanax in a long time

and this trip i had last night had me on edge for most of it.. rediculously stressfull environment makin my muscles tight 8(
and i could hardly talk the whole time.

novelty had become something of only the remixing of what made up various aspects of reality into a more terrible condition of itself.

Hi again, and sorry again for being so absent... summer time coming and lots of things to do besides sitting on a computer... Been having fun, hanging out with friends, doing recreational drugs, not much on the psychedelic side...

How's it hanging in the PD?

Oh yeah, about acid, it seems to be abundant around here too! The world-wide acid-revolution is alive and well! :D